On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby lovecraft » Mon 26 May, 2014 20:44

I blamed Alicus for a lot of what happened in his guild, but I see things a little differently now.

From my perspective, working with Royal was fun. We were winning our crashes, Chi was moving away, we won! We simmed for a bit, but surrounded by nothing Royal bases, there was nothing really to hit in our cluster. So we went up to the 50s and back at Chi. Same deal, having fun, winning crashes.

When it was basically all over, we start getting suicides. Gates pulled. Royal gets mad at us because Alicus tries to double-deal in Skype with Sid. More gates pulled, suicides at the worst possible moments, plans thwarted by leaks, Royal hard occing our bases.

I realize now that everything we did with Alicus was on the back of cheating, multis, and with the aim to make people quit. Alicus tried to double-deal, and I blamed him for that, but maybe he saw the forest that I didn't see for the trees. And we sure did win, we made people quit the game, we got "tears", which are somehow good. I don't think Alicus knew, maybe he did. Whatever the case, I am done with cheaters, I am done with multis, I am done with playing to make people quit the game, I am done with this strange idea that making sure people I am playing a game with don't have fun is a good thing (aka "tears"). I think a lot of other players are too.

So if you want to get on here with your red herrings and your trolling people into bickering about who did what in some unrelated space battle (aka, just playing the game), awesome. But I am not going to lose sight of the fact that you are trying to ruin the game. I feel bad about the role I helped play in making that happen on this server, and I hope that everyone else here who wants to play this game gets their *beep* together and lets you know that they don't like it either.

*beep* tears, you're cancer. We deal with this type of crap enough in our daily lives, petty little dorks who poop on everything they touch just to feel like they won. Why do we have to deal with this on a frickin' spreadsheet game in space? Play to win, don't play to douche.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 26 May, 2014 21:32

lovecraft wrote:I blamed Alicus for a lot of what happened in his guild, but I see things a little differently now.

From my perspective, working with Royal was fun. We were winning our crashes, Chi was moving away, we won! We simmed for a bit, but surrounded by nothing Royal bases, there was nothing really to hit in our cluster. So we went up to the 50s and back at Chi. Same deal, having fun, winning crashes.

When it was basically all over, we start getting suicides. Gates pulled. Royal gets mad at us because Alicus tries to double-deal in Skype with Sid. More gates pulled, suicides at the worst possible moments, plans thwarted by leaks, Royal hard occing our bases.

I realize now that everything we did with Alicus was on the back of cheating, multis, and with the aim to make people quit. Alicus tried to double-deal, and I blamed him for that, but maybe he saw the forest that I didn't see for the trees. And we sure did win, we made people quit the game, we got "tears", which are somehow good. I don't think Alicus knew, maybe he did. Whatever the case, I am done with cheaters, I am done with multis, I am done with playing to make people quit the game, I am done with this strange idea that making sure people I am playing a game with don't have fun is a good thing (aka "tears"). I think a lot of other players are too.

So if you want to get on here with your red herrings and your trolling people into bickering about who did what in some unrelated space battle (aka, just playing the game), awesome. But I am not going to lose sight of the fact that you are trying to ruin the game. I feel bad about the role I helped play in making that happen on this server, and I hope that everyone else here who wants to play this game gets their *beep* together and lets you know that they don't like it either.

*beep* tears, you're cancer. We deal with this type of crap enough in our daily lives, petty little dorks who poop on everything they touch just to feel like they won. Why do we have to deal with this on a frickin' spreadsheet game in space? Play to win, don't play to douche.
Simmer down Lovecraft, this will only make him "win" more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt__mHvwqeM

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 26 May, 2014 21:36

Rustled jimmies... so sad.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 26 May, 2014 21:45

FrostyGoblin wrote:
lovecraft wrote:I blamed Alicus for a lot of what happened in his guild, but I see things a little differently now.

Simmer down Lovecraft, this will only make him "win" more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt__mHvwqeM
Epic video is epic.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Mon 26 May, 2014 21:54

lovecraft wrote:When it was basically all over, we start getting suicides. Gates pulled. Royal gets mad at us because Alicus tries to double-deal in Skype with Sid. More gates pulled, suicides at the worst possible moments, plans thwarted by leaks, Royal hard occing our bases.
You mean to tell me that you just now realize that this is exactly what you did to BOB and it wasnt a big deal? Well besides the fact that BOB was blobbed with you when you decided you didnt need them and raped them all on the spot. I'm glad Mule that pulling this *beep* moves didnt bother you enough to grow a conscience until it was your guild suffering.

Are you really this naive or you just expect us to be this naive? How is this any different from the people you have occed or the people PANTS was occing in lowers, you expected for those people to be happy about it and wanting to keep playing? The whole game is about making people quit.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 26 May, 2014 23:13

Addex wrote:As far as zerg goes like you said , you trying to kill NA so TITS would gain dominance doesnt instantly put NA in our side, TITS on the other side had clear dealings with Nard. Wlerin I'm sorry to break it to you man what you did puts you on the Zerg side, when you do things that benefit the zerg pressure on us you simply act as an agent of the zerg. You trying to justify it as "is not what we meant" doesnt change that facts. You sound like MJ when EPA brought 30m to 29 saying "we are on a farming trip brah we arent helping Nard" totz sounds legit.
... While I don't agree with your characterization of events here, I also can't bring myself to defend our siding with TitS, since I've always (aside from one moment of weakness) believed that was a mistake.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Mon 26 May, 2014 23:46

SilverKnight wrote:Rustled jimmies... so sad.

Says the simpering little sycophant. Hide your face.

― Saddam Hussein

spawnofbattle1

Postby spawnofbattle1 » Tue 27 May, 2014 01:42

All this useless talk about things long past and gone. ROYAL say they want to ruin the game for everyone. They say that they want to do this in Q too. They treat their allies as pawns in this general scheme. What further motivation does anyone need?

Fighter for freedom
You have stars in your eyes
And its your thoughts that make them shine
Yes your free mind that makes them shine
Fighter against the power
You have a battle plan as a pillow
And a night where all the crickets are singing
Yes a night where all the rebels will rise
Brave fighter hesitate no more
For Rebels will always die young, even when they live.

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Tue 27 May, 2014 07:52

Well...that cheered me up. Thanks Spawn.
SK I saw this and thought of you...enjoy ;)

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 27 May, 2014 08:35

Shark Bait wrote:Well...that cheered me up. Thanks Spawn.
SK I saw this and thought of you...enjoy ;)

Men of your stature are in short supply ...

I had only a short time to think of a reply and I am now resuming getting drunk

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Tue 27 May, 2014 09:46

WoW! Bit random????
I guess it's hard work doing what you do SK so...... :whisle:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Tue 27 May, 2014 10:52

P Server Summary:

Team #1 - 56% of AE player base
Team #2 - didn't exist.

Team #1 wins.

In case you haven't realized it, this game is getting extremely small. :biglaugh:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Tue 27 May, 2014 16:11

FunTimes wrote:P Server Summary:

Team #2 - didn't exist.

Team #1 wins.

In case you haven't realized it, this game is getting extremely small. :biglaugh:
I think this is what you meant

Team#1 - 86% of AE competent player base
Team#2 - 14% of the AE competent player base 0% in leadership.

I hope you realize that Team#2 always loses because is led by idiots since day 1.

SheepKiller

Postby SheepKiller » Tue 27 May, 2014 22:05

Addex wrote:
FunTimes wrote:P Server Summary:

Team #2 - didn't exist.

Team #1 wins.

I think this is what you meant

Team#1 - 86% of AE competent player base
Team#2 - 14% of the AE competent player base 0% in leadership.

I hope you realize that Team#2 always loses because is led by idiots since day 1.
Yes even if the sheep have more numbers (In all fairness, they had the numbers in the initial days of the server), they lack 2 main things to keep them going:
1) Centralized, structured, and solid inter-guild leadership
2) Competent playerbase to match up to Moyal (Rich/Ah probably had the most competent membership in the opposition and that didn't amount to much in the end)

But instead of looking at themselves and improving, they would rather delete and do the same thing the next server hoping to get lucky rather than put good training to use and a little intellect in overall strategy. Oh and let's not forget, complaining that the other side is just too hard to beat. This isn't matchmaking, your not going to find a balanced spread so don't bother begging for it.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Tue 27 May, 2014 22:37

Hmm, I wonder why every other person who plays this game, from every corner of the world, complete strangers to one another, may of whom do not speak the same language or even know one another exists... why does this "group" not form a gigantic, cohesive team with one leader? That's a mystery all right! Man, you guys, so simple! Of course you should be acting so smug, it is so obvious! Especially with our centralized world government, you would think that people would have moved past their tribal instincts and desire to interact with people that they are familiar with. Cavemen, ha! 2045 called, they want their gamers back!

Clearly, entire world, we just need to get with the times. And to think, I was just going to try to pad my numbers with hundreds of multi accounts. Thanks for showing me the right way, guise.

― Saddam Hussein

Return to “Pegasus”