On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Addex » Wed 28 May, 2014 23:59

Yeh dude we all bots , is not that you dont have leadership/strategic skills is that we all bots . From now on I will start writing all my annies detailing how we gonna lose and no matter what we do is over , I bet I boost everyone morale.

Thoros of Myr
Guild: KOO

Postby Thoros of Myr » Thu 29 May, 2014 00:44

Addex wrote:
Shark Bait wrote:farm rant
Yeh yeh yeh I got it , noone zergs but us, you suck but is not your fault is cause everyone ahead of you is obviously a cheater , life is unfair why do people bother working when you can simply live off food stamps and section 8 etc etc .
Addex you in all seriousness are the only zerg however we shouldn't *beep* about the fact that he plays "unfairly" but come up with a method of beating him.

"Light our fire and protect us from the dark, blah, blah, light our way and keep us toasty warm, the night is full of terrors, save us from the scary thing, and blah blah blah some more."
SheepKiller

Postby SheepKiller » Thu 29 May, 2014 01:16

lovecraft wrote:
Addex wrote:Trollololol
I am no more interested in having a disingenuous discussion of economics with you than I am in being on your team of bot minders, which is to say "not even a little." There is no "your side", clown. There is your little group of petty dorks intent on ruining this game for everyone else, then there's everyone else.

I've got my hand raised. *kisses*
All I seem to hear is a lot of crying. Ruining the game for who? You? As far as I'm concerned we play this game for ourselves and our friends, not for you. Maybe ruining the game for people that want a challenge on our side? Well the challenge was met in the early game and won, opposition had the advantage and lost cause the opposition made bad political moves, bad strategy, etc etc. People are free to move on to another server/game to find a better challenge.

Again nothing in the game mechanics for fair play so why do you feel the need to imagine it exists? My guess is because you're losing and a lot of people are quitting on your side which gives you even less opportunity to try to do something. God knows the gap will only grow exponentially bigger now that Moyal will be farming 00s/30s constantly.

lovecraft
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby lovecraft » Thu 29 May, 2014 04:41

Addex is actively setting out not to play the game, but to ruin it as quickly as possible for everyone who isn't in his guild. That's what he said, that's what is observably happening on P, that is what he says they plan to do on QQ. I know you don't care about the people you're playing with, that's part of the problem.

I don't care about the forum rule against talking about it, there are hundreds of multis on P (and every previous server) and everyone knows it. Not talking about it doesn't make them disappear or not matter in-game, and the people who are running them don't care about the more important in-game rules. But the unpaid volunteer forum moderators apparently take their jobs more seriously than the paid in-game moderators, so we've all got to dance around the subject like it isn't a thing while it runs rampant on server after server. You know it does, I know it does, so don't be coy about it. Own it; that's your vaunted skills, the horse who's back you ride to "victory". Even if you aren't doing it yourself, your successes are hollow because they're built on a lie. Lance Armstrong in space.

His response to being called on his intention to ruin the server is, "Well, I tell you all my plans, do something about it" or "you can't ask us to play to lose". So I made a thread to try and get that going, and all the followers (that's you SheepKiller, follower) show up to poop on it. And who made this thread? You say I'm complaining, it looks to me like you are.

If you want some competition, why don't you play the game straight up? Is it because you don't want competition, you want to win at the expense of anyone else being able to enjoy this game and can't stand the idea that it might not go your way? Looks to be.

If you say you want competition then why are you so mad about someone's efforts to get it organized? Don't be mad. You're already sadsacks who cheat to win an internet game, I don't think you should mess with two negative emotions at once.

Card me, that'll show em who's boss. I'm done bickering with these dudes. I'm sure Moe is a very nice guy, but I think we all know by now which way the wind blows. What an entirely unproductive conversation this has been.

“Whoever tries to climb over our fence, we will try to climb over his house. ”
― Saddam Hussein

Vig's Battle Calc rebooted: http://chrismbaker.com/calc/
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Shark Bait » Thu 29 May, 2014 07:15

It's unproductive because Addex and his cronies always revert to base which ends up by them announcing how it's equal for everyone but anyone who isn't on board the shady multi scumbag gravy boat must, simply must be a farm and therefore only to be laughed at and held in contempt.
Any valid points made will be ignored entirely and the topic of conversation will be brought back down to... 'You suck! Cry me a river'!

Well as said previously Addex and co have iterated and re-iterated the same old crap about how good they all are and how crap the rest of us are (silent majority) that it's got to the point he/they have lost all credibility.

The depths got to an all new low though with him announcing plans to wreck the game on Q server with over 500 players backing him.

There will always be farms for more experienced players to take advantage of but we all share at least some responsibility in perpetuating this game if we want it to continue. Giving something back so to speak and sometimes taking less experienced or new players under you're wing and showing them the ropes. Could also mean taking an entire guild on and showing them how effective leadership can make a huge difference and so on.

What does the 'Addex Side' contribute to the game? By that I mean sharing some of that responsibility in conserving or promoting the community/game we play in. (Not talking about spending money on all those multi's)

He says 'you're side' starts with far more players and they always end up facing a zerg.
When I started playing I wasn't aware I or the silent majority were on a particular side which gives some insight in to how 'his side' views the rest of the server.
As I said, we (silent majority) are viewed with contempt.

There seems to have been an additional war created here by the Addex/Balor group posse against the games administration for having the audacity to punish some of those cheating maggots in previous servers and removing their accounts.

Seems Addex and co are happy for the rest of us to get caught in the cross fire and take us all down.
For that I hold the Addex side in contempt and none of them will ever have my respect!

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Thu 29 May, 2014 14:27

Man Mule you sure have some martyr complex, hundreds of multis in P and thats why you lost? You think your fleets get recall trapped cause of multis? No man is people from pants passing the fleet links cause they think their leadership are useless and the guild deserves to die, every fleet in 30s that we found has been given away from Pants players selling out their friends. You remind me of the people waiting in the food stamps line, such a sense of entitlement thinking they are owed something and is their right we the taxpayers support them.

Get real dude this server is over with because Pants is a guild that didn't care for anyone but themselves , they refused to help anyone if they couldn't profit out. For weeks I pushed for NA/Pants/Fair to join together as a coalition, I talked to the 3 groups and Pants was the only group being extremely retarded. Your leadership always referred to FAIR as being useless, when FAIR was the only group that when invaded actually did something, being smug towards NA saying they were on our side and they ruined the server when Pants had no issue in helping zerg the 30s into quitting.

*beep* when MOE and Royal invaded Pants we tried to make it fair, I gave Wlerin plenty of advice on what to do and he always said he thought I was playing him lol, *beep* I even got yelled at by some in my group for giving you the weapons to beat us, but all I wanted was some sort of challenge for you guys to be able to do fight back. No can do thou, thanks to Pants the server is dead, what better now than to give it a quick death and put it out of its misery.

In reference to your anny trying to rile up the troops, you sound like a total whiner asking people to suicide and quit at least make it sound like you have a chance.

Damaged Goods
Guild: N: [KING]
Q: [Bacon]

Postby Damaged Goods » Fri 30 May, 2014 04:01

I'm sure Addex tried to make it an even challenge. Especially after gathering a massive zerg and coming out with his evil master plan to destroy Astro Empires by its basic foundation.

People, people! Why have we not seen it before? Addex is a knight in shining armor, he's only going to make everyone quit to put them out of their misery. Addex is the Astro Empires version of PETA.
It's easy to summarize. Torture, murder and mass slaughter in the name of ethics.

I'm not positive to any kind of abuse. But putting the Maddex dog in a cage and poking him with sticks for a while might actually do him good. At the very least it could cure him of his massive martyr complex of being the saviour of the universe. :nonono

Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Fri 30 May, 2014 07:33

Addex wrote: You think your fleets get recall trapped cause of multis?
No none us believe that at all. Our fleets get recall trapped by over bloated fleets that have fed off multi's.
But you never want to talk about that part do you Addex? You just want to tell us we all suck!

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 30 May, 2014 14:49

Shark Bait wrote:
Addex wrote: You think your fleets get recall trapped cause of multis?
No none us believe that at all. Our fleets get recall trapped by over bloated fleets that have fed off multi's.
But you never want to talk about that part do you Addex? You just want to tell us we all suck!
Yep everyone is been fed by multis thats it, is not that you suck or anything. The family living next to you in a better house is cause they stole , the guy who got the job instead of u is cause he lied and cheated, nothing is your fault, everyone oppresses you. YOU POOR LITTLE THING.

I have 10m fleet and 6k econ and all I have done for the past 4 months is log in 5 minutes a day if that much to queue fleet and replace the fleet I have OCCing the people in IB still fighting. I dont have time to play my account when all I do is troll you losers and scheme in skype. Now tell me how with 5 minutes a day and not giving a *beep* about my account I can have a better account than you.

Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 30 May, 2014 20:28

Gentle reminder:

If you wish to assert that your opponents' fleets are so fat because they have been excessively fed, you are welcome to do so as long as you avoid speculation about the legitimacy of their fodder.

Or, if that went over your head, don't accuse each other of using multis/bots/what-have-you.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kurgan » Fri 30 May, 2014 23:37

It's not my fault :cry:

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Shark Bait » Sat 31 May, 2014 01:26

Building a decent account isn't hard. If you have even half an idea of what you're doing it's easy. The problem is building it in the shortest time possible so that you maintain higher averages and remain competitive with what's going on around you.

In order to do so you need a good supply of credits. Some get this by building good econ and farming those around them to gain a superior advantage. Their production queues remain full and they are able to also build on their econ and production structures. If food is in good supply they are also able to invest in additional base's.
This is the way most of us as individuals play the game.

If you are in a guild then the additional fleet you produce also goes towards securing the galaxy you are in and dominating it. Eventually if you're guild is successful and has decent leadership you will gain control of the entire cluster.
From this position of strength you are able to plan and execute invasions to other cluster, defend you're own and forge alliances with other guilds to achieve those ends.

This is the spirit the game is played in or at least it's how it used to be played. The game has twisted in to a different entity altogether. Now we have players who instead of just farming those around them also have accounts they control. We call them multi's. With these multi's a player is able to dramatically increase his spending power whether that be just derbing the account for insane ratio's, using the account to help wage war on other guilds/farms, help secure the cluster. Build credits on base's with no defence to be pillaged etc etc.

Now, if you take a player who use's multi's for those ends and then multiply that player with other players using the same tactics/cheats who form a guild, then that guild has what you would call a superior advantage.

If you have two or more guilds doing the same thing and are allied with each other you have a super power that can only be matched ultimately by a zerg. No guild can get compete unless it is willing to stoop to similar standards or become so large it isn't recognizable as a guild. At least not the type of guild we enjoy being in and relate to.

This is what is happening in the game today. We have a polarization of two ultimate sides trying to crush the other.

When a person speaks out about this and demands a change or challenges the integrity of such players leaders you get the typical response which you have just read through from previous posts.
We all suck, we're just farms, we're all useless, we have crap leadership.

YAWN! Zzzzzzz.

Do us all a favour Addex, jog on and ssshhhhhhhh! Every single person who play's this game knows this is how it is and who are to blame! You're account with you're name on it might appear clean but the game play you sponsor sure as hell aint!
You are master of nothing and all you're so called achievements are dust!

Give me a lemon Chesterton, I'll wear it with pride!

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 31 May, 2014 08:38

Cry me a river Shark... in Mira you had 8:1 vs DSP, and you still lost. Badly.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
SheepKiller

Postby SheepKiller » Sat 31 May, 2014 08:55

Shark Bait wrote:Rant 2.0
Shark Bait, your guild is just as bad as our side is good (accusations of this and that don't mean anything without proof). China+Royal is not the end all be all monster guild. It just looks that way because everyone left is just so bad. I don't think anyone put up much of a fight in the 40s let alone try to invade it (which is what allows Moe to sim such massive numbers).

Your guild sucks mate (okay a little bit of an insult, but its the truth). The only reason it exists is because of a huge power vacuum left in the 00s due to not a single pre-made guild starting there initially (other than a small group of pre-mades that came later). Your guild has done nothing of note on its own except backstab its way to victory over the local farm guilds, recall constantly, and then try to defend itself rather poorly on 2 occasions (and this time most of the fleet was not even able to run away so your leadership has gotten worse if that were possible).

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 31 May, 2014 09:46

SheepKiller wrote:*sycophantic drivel*
Amusing. And what precisely has VoID managed in all that time, eh?

Return to “Pegasus”