On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 05:11
Reputation: 7
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Fett » Mon 26 May, 2014 08:44

They invaded the 30s with the help of pants, fair and moe. And the 20s was basically chi killing itself, then we move onto the lowers where they teamed up with china and then cried because china was getting more hits then them. Sorry his players cried he just sat their like the good little pooch he is. :)

Scrubs.
User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 26 May, 2014 08:50

Their guild is a pirate captain's paradise, so many parrots on hand to mimic them. :roll:

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 26 May, 2014 09:34

you whinge about the one sided results, but you don't change your methods that bring you the results you are getting.

Addex likes being a king-maker because he likes vivisecting his opponents in more creative ways every server. During Kappa, NOBODY respected the Chinese. They were continually mocked as farms, although they came the closest to making the 30s not a server joke. Addex is now friends with them and he sets the stage to let the Chinese blossom in P. Many of the same players on the leadership side of the Chinese guilds. Now that they are winning, you claim "they must be cheating" --- just like you claimed on Mira, and Nova

Might be because Addex is a very good ally --- he reminds me of the positive qualities of AoN without a lot of AoN's tragic flaws. Any guild allied to Addex potentially could win a server. Technically even one run by Nard potentially could win a server allied to an Addex guild. Stretching that idea out to absurd impossibility, even a guild run by ME could win a server with Addex acting as back up.

Now every guild that fought against Addex lost even with the deck stacked in their favor, every server since at least Helion. Every guild that befriended him became dominant, even with the odds stacked against them. In Nova, WKYSB allied to KING and had immediate retribution hammering them. Now WKYSB is the sole owners of their cluster and easily can stand up against anyone. KING made sure WKYSB survived impossible odds, and melded an alliance that beat some very powerful guilds

This same thing happened every server, but people don't learn from their mistakes.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 05:11
Reputation: 7
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Fett » Mon 26 May, 2014 09:56

? I've never accused anybody of cheating. And honestly even if/when balor was running multis I didn't care. So I'm assuming your final comment wasn't to me. And funny.... I didn't think addex was on nova.

Scrubs.
User avatar
Shark Bait
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2012 22:14
Reputation: 21
Guild: [Whats a guild?]
Galaxy: Nova
Location: 3rd Star to the right

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Shark Bait » Mon 26 May, 2014 10:01

Yes SK we all know you worship Addex and think the sun shines out of his arse. I don't accuse Moyale of cheating even though I know it probably goes on and also in a lot of other guilds as well.
What I'm saying I would say to any dominant zerg that's killing this game and by their own admission!
What kind of Napoleonic egotistical arrogant little sh*t would honestly drag an entire game in to the gutter just to win a grudge match with someone who has no bearing on the politics of each servers guilds?
Then there's you following in his wake tripping over yourself in you're haste to fall at his feet and prove what a loyal little lap dog you are.
Jog on SK back under you're maggot ridden little rock where you belong and bother us no more with you're indoctrinated bull sh*t for god sake.
Image

Themis wrote:I'm not impressed with the goats. :neutral2:
Livestock threads belong in tavern.
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 56

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Hayley » Mon 26 May, 2014 13:56

Fett wrote:They invaded the 30s with the help of pants, fair and moe. And the 20s was basically chi killing itself, then we move onto the lowers where they teamed up with china and then cried because china was getting more hits then them. Sorry his players cried he just sat their like the good little pooch he is. :)



Yes we zerged the 30s with your help too - so obviously you are ok with Zerging as long as you are on the right side of the numbers lol.

The 20s we contested luft - who started with more members than us in our base galaxies - lufts guild put up more of a fight than pants ever did - and if luft had started in the lowers your joke guild wouldn't even exist.

In the lowers we got bored because it became clear you guys had no clue how to defend and were just letting us farm all your bases unopposed which is pretty boring so a lot of us sent back to the 20s - honestly farming someone whose strategy is to put up no resistance is kind of boring.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Addex » Mon 26 May, 2014 14:40

LOL this whole server has been a river of tears cause of our pact with china, nevermind that you all had a far bigger zerg than us. "Please betray your friends and ally us" cries the farms, yeah well sorry we are never gonna play to lose. Now you know our plans for Q so get ready to defend and organize a counter because if you cant do it even with us giving out our strategy maybe this game is simply just not for you.

I can tell already Q is gonna be awesome tear wise :)

User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 26 May, 2014 18:33

Shark bait, the bottom line : you have the number advantages at server start and you piss that advantage away every time.

Reason : You allow your emotions to make the decisions. Addex has a hot temper, but he doesn't make his decisions by that. He knows what he intends, and keeps his guild working by policy.

If those who want to beat Addex want any chance for success need to make beating Addex the number 2 goal. The number 1 goal should always be guild survival. If you don't survive, you don't win. Something that is obvious, but every opponent of Addex and those who associated with him miss that one foundational point.

The time to remember to stay focused on survival is not when Addex's guild is scorch earthing your cluster in retribution. The time to remember that focus is on day 1.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19378
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 580
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Wlerin » Mon 26 May, 2014 18:40

SilverKnight wrote:Reason : You allow your emotions to make the decisions.

I've a question SK. Do you actually read what you write, or do your fingers just spill out words onto the screen while your mind is far away?

Addex wrote:... nevermind that you all had a far bigger zerg than us.

At which point in Imaginary-Pegasus was this? Back in November? August? It certainly wasn't while the server was open.

Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 05:11
Reputation: 7
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Fett » Mon 26 May, 2014 18:54

You still don't get it do you idiots.

1. I was actually pissed when we went to the 30s to help you and was removed from pants by sassy. Then after about thirty seconds they came asking me to rejoin. So no I wasn't happy with us helping.

2. Funny you say we didn't put up a fight, but we ended serving millions of i nactives on a guild filled with both china and royal. Oh I forgot we were suppose to crash someone with a 2:1 fleet advantage not counting the other 400 million sitting in your home galaxies which could have easily come dowb if we won a crash. (But jeep thinking the correct strategy is a sign of weakness.)

3. Who did pants zerg again? Oh wait that's right we didn't zerg *beep* we farmed 3/4 of our cluster and most restarted in the 50s.

4. I don't care that you and china zerged. What I care about is some hardass player with no skill beyond being an official lapdog is trying to act like he's good. Like I said earlier Moe is the only guild that could have taken the lowers.

Addex no matter how many times you post the same *beep*, you're still a scrub. Beyond having a good player base you're a nobody. Just some kid with an inferiority complex and a really big friend.

As far as luft beating pants goes, bahahahahahaha! His top players came from imp the same guild I played in on omega and the same guild that came from almost a 2:1 ratio deficit to owning the server. And our biggest difference is we didn't need china to help us do it. And I might mention the original player base of RSG and KISN were the same player base. Luft is alright, But he's not that good. *beep* if he was then royal should have been so Mich better that they could have invaded the lowers. Oh wait that's right, the lap dog does what it's told right? Lol

Scrubs.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Addex » Mon 26 May, 2014 19:09

Wlerin wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Reason : You allow your emotions to make the decisions.

I've a question SK. Do you actually read what you write, or do your fingers just spill out words onto the screen while your mind is far away?

Addex wrote:... nevermind that you all had a far bigger zerg than us.

At which point in Imaginary-Pegasus was this? Back in November? August? It certainly wasn't while the server was open.


I know that the word facts is a foreign concept to you Wlerin, but I believe the sum of Nard+Rich+Tits+EPA and their 50s split off with you helping their side on the 10s event was far more than the 40s and our half of 20s combined "insert random Wlerin bs excuse justifying his actions and blah blah blah".

Is like Pants offer to sorcerer about becoming a subguild thru Dective the Co-GM of pants, that now you say it was a joke, you would think at some point Pants leadership would man up and admit their shortcomings, but like your friend here the little chihuahua all you do is deflect and complain. Well I have news from you , we finally got tired of having to deal with your zergs and we will do what everyone accuses us of, we will zerg and play to kill the server.

Have fun trying to re-write the history of P.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19378
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 580
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Wlerin » Mon 26 May, 2014 19:16

Ah you're counting TitS.

If you can count TitS, I can count -.- as part of your zerg, which still brings the two sides to about even. (Ignoring your fantasy about us being on the EPA/Nard zerg side.) And the 50s refugees, in case you'd forgotten, were either raped to oblivion by China or by you (after this whole debacle concluded--talking about Chi here). At no point in the server following their initial stand against China (because they were in the 40s and China wanted their galaxies, not because they were part of some grand conspiracy) were they worthy of consideration.

Is like Pants offer to sorcerer about becoming a subguild thru Dective the Co-GM of pants, that now you say it was a joke, you would think at some point Pants leadership would man up and admit their shortcomings, but like your friend here the little chihuahua all you do is deflect and complain.

There were no alternatives. FAIR was held captive by NA, who in turn had probably been part of your team from day 1 (which you'll deny, of course). If we crashed and lost (virtually guaranteed given the composition of the Chinese fleets and our necessary defensive position giving you the choice of time), or if we allowed you to move into the lower 00s and farm (which eventually happened), we'd be lost. According to your latest sockpuppet SK, guilds should be concerned first and foremost about survival, yes? Also, at some point (no doubt as a joke), someone (guess who) suggested we do this very thing you're criticizing. At the time of course, we lol'd. But it got to the point where even being China's sub-guild was preferable to the alternatives, no matter how unlikely they would be to accept such a proposal. It was a joke not in the sense that we wouldn't have taken the deal if it had been accepted (everyone else already was anyway), but in that we never really expected it to be.
Last edited by Wlerin on Mon 26 May, 2014 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

Fett
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed 04 Dec, 2013 05:11
Reputation: 7
Guild: [Omega] IMP
Galaxy: Omega

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Fett » Mon 26 May, 2014 19:35

Actually if you want to get technical half of the 50s were people we also farmed out. So I'm sure they wanted to help us. Smh and get your facts straight on something else sassy and detective had every intention of going after andy. So once again stop with your BS excuses just because you've clearly been shown as the official AE pikanese. We get it.... you want to feel like you matter as a GM. Like it isn't just the player base that was whooping your *beep* switching sides that saved you. But no matter how much you argue the fact remains you never could do what pants did lol and sure in the *beep* could never do what royal has done without the help of andy and moe.

Scrubs.
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 150
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 26 May, 2014 19:58

SilverKnight wrote:Alicus did two betrayals in P, and they were in opposite directions. If Andy did as competently as Royal did when Alicus pulled the betrayal, Alicus would not have had the opportunity to do the second betrayal (the one vs Royal). Because Chi would have farmed out Alicus and his crew.

Problem was, to accomplish that, Nard would have had to make a temp truce with Royal to avoid spreading his resources out too thin.

The refusal to do that simple pragmatic move is what doomed Chi to fail.

If Nard was as Competent as Addex we wouldn't have ditched him in the first place, and even if he magically grew a decent brain right after us jumping ship, it wouldn't change *beep*. When our group split from Andys side the war was over. There was only really 2 scenarios available. 1, We pact Addex and kill Nard. Or 2, Nard gets a truce with Addex, automatically winning Addex the cluster since he can just swoop in and kill the winner.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 174
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: On Behalf of Lovecraft and Pants

Postby Addex » Mon 26 May, 2014 20:31

Wlerin wrote: But it got to the point where even being China's sub-guild was preferable to the alternatives, no matter how unlikely they would be to accept such a proposal. It was a joke not in the sense that we wouldn't have taken the deal if it had been accepted (everyone else already was anyway), but in that we never really expected it to be.


MOE offered FAIR sub status, MOE would have accepted PANTs as sub, as a matter of fact MOE strategy was pretty much absorb all the guilds they encountered into subguilds. If we hadnt discussed sorc and I that accepting pants as a sub would mean noone left to farm in the server it would have most likely being accepted. Ofc we also knew Pants wasnt a real guild per say and you would have had to been split into little pieces to avoid drama (by real guild I dont mean your players arent decent is just that it was a disorganized leadership made of people picked up along the way).

As far as zerg goes like you said , you trying to kill NA so TITS would gain dominance doesnt instantly put NA in our side, TITS on the other side had clear dealings with Nard. Wlerin I'm sorry to break it to you man what you did puts you on the Zerg side, when you do things that benefit the zerg pressure on us you simply act as an agent of the zerg. You trying to justify it as "is not what we meant" doesnt change that facts. You sound like MJ when EPA brought 30m to 29 saying "we are on a farming trip brah we arent helping Nard" totz sounds legit.


Return to “Pegasus”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests