A highly important announcement

ltaylor
Banned
Banned

A highly important announcement

Postby ltaylor » Wed 27 Aug, 2014 20:12

Coming to a base near you.
Brought to you by the people who brought Glenn Beck, Hannity, O reily and the rest of Fox News.
Officially supported by the richest man in Britain, owner of the suns....
Loved and watched by Wizard and affiliated while busy not programming Astroempires(24/7)

From the depths of 4Chan
Something born from the CreppyPasta websites...
Related to the SCP Foundation.
Having the same charm as Girls, Goon, BoC, and all the other great guilds in AE history...

Fox News.
Astro-empires style.

Greetings, my dear friends and associated. For to long we have been apart. It is why I, on behalf of CEO Near L of AE Fox Incorporated, copyright 2014, with approval of the Board of Directors of AE Fox Inc., has decided to bring you all quality news! Near L himself shall be writing and posting all threads and posts, including this one. Please note that he himself is a upright, Conservative, Christian man who desires nothing but to spread his Christian idealism to Astro-Empires.

Remember folks. If its not from Jesus, its Satanic. So leave all those Satanic guilds and join together in the harmony of Jesus Christ. Remember the Golden rule, and most importantly my dear friends, remember that this is not a war game. It is a social simulated game upon human morality and chat discussion, and should be treated as such,

A friend of ours, Pipeslayer was quoted on Skype as supporting this theory."
"

"ae ez not for warez lul. "Extremely offensive content towards CEO Near L due to its racist content. "

Here you have it folks. We intend on interviewing several of AE's most popular and famous players, as well as some of its best, such as Addex and a few others. We also intend on interviewing some other people, like SilverKnight, Cloak, Wilerin?, and the like. So stay tuned for news updated on your official source for truth.

Remember folks, we are here to stay. To post in every thread. To comment everywhere. So enjoy your official news program, officially supported and endorsed by the Astro-Empires management team. Please furthermore be aware that we shall be managing the servers eventually, besides reporting the news.

"In the news today, some more **** we made up."
"Never trust anything the Government says. Trust Fox News, and every conservative Facebook post."
"What if I told you...Everything Fox News said is a lie? To know the truth, take the Red pill. If you take the Blue Pill, you will return to normal life."

Terms and conditions apply. By reading this post, you agree to support the OP, the thread, the viewpoints presented, Fox News in real life. You furthermore agree to support the G.O.P, the A.E political system, the removal of the guild limit of 250 and its transformation into unlimited membership for guilds, the possible end of AE 1.5 and only AE 2.5 existing, the creation of a more strict central authority for A.E servers and or management of such, Wizard to remove updates to the game, and you furthermore waive all rights you hold, your I.P address, rights, freedom of speech, and associated. You cannot use the information presented in this thread to construct a Weapon of Mass Destruction and or to detonate said weapon. Terms void outside of Christian controlled countries. If you are outside such a country and are viewing this, please head to your local Islamic State beheading center in Paris, Iraq, or London.

Subtle sarcasm used. Please be aware the thread poster and associated are completely serious, and that this is a serious attempt at a news organization.

DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: A highly important announcement

Postby DamnYankee » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 05:26

Anyone ever notice that nobody mocks the equally biased though in the other direction MSNBC?

Let's look at headlines:

FOX; Those evil God hating Democrats
MSNBC; Those evil gun toting Republicans

Demicans, Republicrats, they are really all the same and AE still sucks.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...

Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 06:54

Marks off for unoriginality, lack of interesting content, poor formatting, lack of topical focus, and just generally being bad. 0/10

ltaylor
Banned
Banned

Postby ltaylor » Thu 28 Aug, 2014 12:04

Wlerin wrote:Marks off for originality, lack of interesting content, poor formatting, lack of topical focus, and just generally being bad. 0/10

Corrected some grammar their my friend. You expected anything better than a ten second post? Trying to play critic on some internet forums, eh, a bit boring if you ask me. And of course, you asked me.

Return to “Pegasus”