Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

User avatar
Anxara
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 09 Apr, 2014 22:32
Reputation: 0
Guild: P»Royal / D»GLORY
Galaxy: Drako

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Anxara » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 17:21

Jason Voorhees wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:I want to know where the teens got all of their players/leaders, most of them seem to be complete basket cases.


amazing how i never got to read this thread :D
In fact we are crazy, that's why we have a resident psychologist :D

And yes.... Moyal, now TNO reshaped are all budies with the server that we're/are well bent to kill them, specially LTMH and Reign that begged for us to stay in 00s and farm 00s to extinction, or other alike that want to have a place in the server that are willing to pact the devil :D

But it's good to see we finally are having fun across the server, damn shame 10s are alone, wouldn't be so perfect if 10s had a secret pact with one of the other clusters....

:whisle:

Glad everyone not 10s trust each other :whisle:

Actually REIGN was one of the first guilds to say that we should leave the 00s and let them rebuild. And teens were the ones who refused to leave the 00s even after they promised they would. Just like they promised not to overcollect on the 00s crash. Nice job reminding us how the teens never keep their word though.

User avatar
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun 26 May, 2013 00:51
Reputation: 11
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 13 Sep, 2015 21:15

I remember XOXO, PPD, Reign all having overcollectors as well.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
User avatar
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu 31 Jul, 2014 05:32
Reputation: 6

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Zanthus » Mon 14 Sep, 2015 03:28

Cloud NiiNe wrote:I remember XOXO, PPD, Reign all having overcollectors as well.


Are you serious? PPD got their recs suicided. Massively under collected as a whole. Try harder.

User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 14 Sep, 2015 13:45

... same has below, thought i edit but no...

sorry for the double post
Last edited by Jason_PT on Mon 14 Sep, 2015 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 14 Sep, 2015 13:49

Anxara wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:I want to know where the teens got all of their players/leaders, most of them seem to be complete basket cases.


amazing how i never got to read this thread :D
In fact we are crazy, that's why we have a resident psychologist :D

And yes.... Moyal, now TNO reshaped are all budies with the server that we're/are well bent to kill them, specially LTMH and Reign that begged for us to stay in 00s and farm 00s to extinction, or other alike that want to have a place in the server that are willing to pact the devil :D

But it's good to see we finally are having fun across the server, damn shame 10s are alone, wouldn't be so perfect if 10s had a secret pact with one of the other clusters....

:whisle:

Glad everyone not 10s trust each other :whisle:

Actually REIGN was one of the first guilds to say that we should leave the 00s and let them rebuild. And teens were the ones who refused to leave the 00s even after they promised they would. Just like they promised not to overcollect on the 00s crash. Nice job reminding us how the teens never keep their word though.



[02-01-2015 00:07:50] anxara: How about this. Initiate a CF until Feb 1, but we still keep forces ONLY in A05. That way if needed we don't have to have another mass launch into the lowers
[02-01-2015 00:09:41] anxara: I think CF w/ keeping our forces in A05 only makes sense and maybe they'd agree to that
[02-01-2015 02:11:02 | Editado 02:11:09] spawnofbattle: Well all I can go by is what they did to us.

Would love to be in TNO shoes :biglaugh:

btw, CURª we're the first ones to leave 00s, if i remember well, others placed on other gals when we "split" 00s to farm stayed there well after we left... but i know that's convenient to forget :mrgreen:


And how do you know who over/under collected if no one steped up to control collections.
And you should remember i suggested we placed ourselves in 2/3 guilds to have a chance in controlling the pile, but others not only refused but didn't answered me on that... probably "forgot"....

Don't make us the bad guys, when REIGN and especially LTMH would rather relocate to farm 00s that stay in 30s :mrgreen:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Anxara
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 09 Apr, 2014 22:32
Reputation: 0
Guild: P»Royal / D»GLORY
Galaxy: Drako

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Anxara » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 00:02

[02-01-2015 00:07:50] anxara: How about this. Initiate a CF until Feb 1, but we still keep forces ONLY in A05. That way if needed we don't have to have another mass launch into the lowers
[02-01-2015 00:09:41] anxara: I think CF w/ keeping our forces in A05 only makes sense and maybe they'd agree to that
[02-01-2015 02:11:02 | Editado 02:11:09] spawnofbattle: Well all I can go by is what they did to us.

Would love to be in TNO shoes :biglaugh:

btw, CURª we're the first ones to leave 00s, if i remember well, others placed on other gals when we "split" 00s to farm stayed there well after we left... but i know that's convenient to forget :mrgreen:


Even if I cbf to find the chat room where those messages were sent (which I can't), and then if I cbf to scroll through thousands of messages to verify their authenticity (which I can't), I would still say that they (a) don't establish your point, (b) were quoted out of context and mean very little on their own. Even if CURa left 00s, FPS never left. In fact, they declared 08/09 part of their "expansion area" and actively encouraged their members to build bases there. CURa has always been the lesser of the two evils when it comes to shadiness, I will give you that much.

btw, CURª we're the first ones to leave 00s, if i remember well, others placed on other gals when we "split" 00s to farm stayed there well after we left... but i know that's convenient to forget :mrgreen:


And how do you know who over/under collected if no one steped up to control collections.
And you should remember i suggested we placed ourselves in 2/3 guilds to have a chance in controlling the pile, but others not only refused but didn't answered me on that... probably "forgot"....

Some people actually did keep track (obv not CURa or FPS), and it was apparent that teens overcollected. And don't even get me started on FPS's side op to 09 while everyone else's fleets were headed to the crash. So teens overcollected AND some didn't even crash and instead opted to farm 09 before the rest of allied fleets could get there.

Don't make us the bad guys, when REIGN and especially LTMH would rather relocate to farm 00s that stay in 30s :mrgreen:

No clue what this means. Relocate? Wut? :think: As far as I can tell the only ones that relocated were FPS to 08/09.

User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Jason_PT » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 15:51

Keep spinning, it's what you guys are good at.

But that's old story, and when all the LSs didn't step up to make that kind of control, i don't see a very solid argument from anyone to complain... much like how you guys are now, the only difference is that it's 00s+20s+30s+40s+50s vs 10s and not 00s, and i'm sure you guys can trust 200% on 00s.....

What i'm open is simple, a unilateral deal with one of the clusters (anyone) with a condition, not subject to negotiation.
If any of the clusters wants to know more in serious terms (the only way i do deals), they can find me in skype.

Apart from that have fun all.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sat 07 Mar, 2009 17:56
Reputation: 39
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Karsus » Wed 16 Sep, 2015 16:59

Cloud NiiNe wrote:I remember XOXO, PPD, Reign all having overcollectors as well.

lolz, dimwitted fanboy prize for you sir

The ~3 PPD members who overcollected did it after PPD LS instructed them to do so because the pile was diminishing faster than it should because FPS and CURa douchebags were stealing our debris. And the amount they managed to collect for the team was less than 30% of our allocated debris share.

Tears spread my creep!
Image
User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 21 Sep, 2015 19:12

Karsus wrote:
Cloud NiiNe wrote:I remember XOXO, PPD, Reign all having overcollectors as well.

lolz, dimwitted fanboy prize for you sir

The ~3 PPD members who overcollected did it after PPD LS instructed them to do so because the pile was diminishing faster than it should because FPS and CURa douchebags were stealing our debris. And the amount they managed to collect for the team was less than 30% of our allocated debris share.


I love my skype logs :biglaugh:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sat 07 Mar, 2009 17:56
Reputation: 39
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Karsus » Mon 28 Sep, 2015 16:20

?So what?

Tears spread my creep!
Image
User avatar
Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu 06 Aug, 2009 18:47
Reputation: 59

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Bones09 » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 08:21

PPD was the first line of attack in the crash (if you recall we spaced out each guild by 5 minutes and yet somehow xoxo/fps sent like 20-30 minutes late), sent one of the highest proportion of fleets, and as has been said got suicided the most. Many PPD players severely undercollected and any overcollection was to be repaid to the ones that undercollected.

If I recall, 10s barely sent any fleet in proportion to their size and there were many overcollecters from FPS and xoxo.

And lastly, 10s and 40s didn't even want to do the crash at all and wanted to sim away for the rest of the server. They advocated for sending a small fleet to clear a small blob and running away after collecting. Also, if I hadn't gotten involved 10s would never have worked with 40s/50s leadership due to trust issues.

But regardless, it was a great crash due to the amount of players involved, amount of clusters involved, and lack of lagginess. I doubt we'll ever see a full 6 cluster crash again and it should be a symbol of pride for the andromeda server.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
User avatar
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4110
Joined: Mon 28 Oct, 2013 21:26
Reputation: 65
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: right behind you
Contact:

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 09 Jun, 2016 05:39

Bones09 wrote:PPD was the first line of attack in the crash (if you recall we spaced out each guild by 5 minutes and yet somehow xoxo/fps sent like 20-30 minutes late), sent one of the highest proportion of fleets, and as has been said got suicided the most. Many PPD players severely undercollected and any overcollection was to be repaid to the ones that undercollected.

If I recall, 10s barely sent any fleet in proportion to their size and there were many overcollecters from FPS and xoxo.

And lastly, 10s and 40s didn't even want to do the crash at all and wanted to sim away for the rest of the server. They advocated for sending a small fleet to clear a small blob and running away after collecting. Also, if I hadn't gotten involved 10s would never have worked with 40s/50s leadership due to trust issues.

But regardless, it was a great crash due to the amount of players involved, amount of clusters involved, and lack of lagginess. I doubt we'll ever see a full 6 cluster crash again and it should be a symbol of pride for the andromeda server.



Kinggussie wrote:Suppose it's hard coordinating all those multis :biglaugh:


you both effing necros.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Moyal is mobilizing their tanks, so where is Cura?

Postby Wlerin » Thu 16 Jun, 2016 01:45

Kinggussie wrote:and now you've joined us

No.


Return to “Andromeda”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests