object
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: c:BSMF
f:RAVE

Re: Douche Leaders in AE

Postby object » Fri 26 Sep, 2014 19:04

Think this might be a good read for Balor/Addex and their sheep:
Wikipedia wrote:In psychology and logic, rationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses[1]) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable – or even admirable and superior – by plausible means. It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.

Rationalization encourages irrational or unacceptable behavior, motives, or feelings and often involves ad hoc hypothesizing. This process ranges from fully conscious (e.g. to present an external defense against ridicule from others) to mostly unconscious (e.g. to create a block against internal feelings of guilt). People rationalize for various reasons - sometimes when we think we know ourselves better than we do. Rationalization may differentiate the original deterministic explanation of the behavior or feeling in question.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationali ... excuses%29

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Fri 26 Sep, 2014 19:37

Cloud NiiNe wrote:By that logic you should be KD'd then too, seeing that you landed an hour late, online, and proceeded to attack something for horrible ratios, effectively zeroing yourself. Kind of useless, don't you think?
well, you know, being a star GM, he doesn't really have to be useful, does he? like superbob.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
crove

Postby crove » Fri 26 Sep, 2014 22:09

Belisarius, I really can't believe that you are either retarded or really thick as a brick... :roll:

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 26 Sep, 2014 23:52

Cloud NiiNe wrote:By that logic you should be KD'd then too, seeing that you landed an hour late, online, and proceeded to attack something for horrible ratios, effectively zeroing yourself. Kind of useless, don't you think?
Not even close to what happened with my fleet on A10.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Karsus » Fri 26 Sep, 2014 23:57

Balor wrote:
LoL spin it all you want, a lot of people saw your NEGATIVE ratios on the ticker :shock:

Tears spread my creep!
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 00:32

Karsus wrote:
Balor wrote:
LoL spin it all you want, a lot of people saw your NEGATIVE ratios on the ticker :shock:
Oh, is that what happened? I thought there was some sort of bug and it took some of the digits from one side and put them on the other side.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 00:59

Addex wrote:I wouldz also likez to takez creditz, for losing a crash with overwhelming odds, for the killing of whales in the sea of Japan, a few tsunamis and cancer.

kthxbai
/fixed that for you

@Belisarius: Told ya...

@And since Addex has all the fault for everything...the one ordering hits in lowers from a teens guild was the same one that passed info from teens to Addex.....

But for sure he will pull some lame kid excuse to seem to be he's back on top, when in reality.... he doens't.....

Quake i would buy a armoured suit, knife proof.... just saying mate. :whisle:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 03:30

TRACE wrote:Trollz were most active and most combat ready and biggest threat in 00s ! Wow I lol'd hard :shock:
That's equivalent to saying KOCH was the most combat ready guild in the 10s.

:nonono

And KOCH was taken down exclusively by shenanigans, not by skill. Unless you count jumping to the other guild a skill.

TROLZ was the lowers version of KOCH. With similar results. deal with it. You failed.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 03:38

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Addex wrote:I wouldz also likez to takez creditz, for losing a crash with overwhelming odds, for the killing of whales in the sea of Japan, a few tsunamis and cancer.

kthxbai
/fixed that for you

@Belisarius: Told ya...

@And since Addex has all the fault for everything...the one ordering hits in lowers from a teens guild was the same one that passed info from teens to Addex.....

But for sure he will pull some lame kid excuse to seem to be he's back on top, when in reality.... he doens't.....

Quake i would buy a armoured suit, knife proof.... just saying mate. :whisle:
You think you will ever able to write something that makes sense?

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 03:42

Belisarius wrote:
crove wrote:fair fight, lololol. Do you even think before you write something? I'm pretty sure if you KD someone you write him first the message: "Hey we plan on KDing you but we'll give you a fair chance - the KD will start at 12:00 ST"

Keep talking about how douchy cowards we are, you know exactly that everything I've said so far is the truth, I don't need to lie you just can't take the truth ;)
You know, out of 500 million sperm I really can't believe that YOU swam the fastest. :nonono

And you know what else... I actually do give notice to KDs through the form of guild reviews... and I don't KD loyal players with top averages on the server... nope, this was petty, cowardly douchebaggery plain and simple. :snooty:
With your abandonment of the 10 crash to have no one except you survive...

I found your signature :

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Midway
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Nova: SLS
Babylon: BS

Postby Midway » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:19

So Beli why is your long term members suiciding on your blob?

Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] Beowolf losses: 183,825 / 126,360
Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] Dick Johnson losses: 63,485 / 70,555
Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] Belisarius losses: 503,280 / 920,225
Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] otb666 losses: 604,325 / 632,145

I guess its clear even your own loyal members are realizing how terrible you are at being a GM.

The Buddz
Guild: J: PowoW/Tro
L: Noone
A2: xoxo

Postby The Buddz » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 05:39

Midway wrote:So Beli why is your long term members suiciding on your blob?

Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] Beowolf losses: 183,825 / 126,360
Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] Dick Johnson losses: 63,485 / 70,555
Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] Belisarius losses: 503,280 / 920,225
Skidmark vs. [TROLZ] otb666 losses: 604,325 / 632,145

I guess its clear even your own loyal members are realizing how terrible you are at being a GM.
I think using suicides to try prove a point is preeeetty rich coming from the China side, seeing as you guys somehow have people ready to suicide into their guilds at every crash.

Also I thought you guys killed their blob? :think:

In addition that's a poor effort at suiciding.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 06:56

I call mysti to the stand seems alot of people are talking for solid except her. :think:

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Rabid Parrots
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [Inc]

Postby Rabid Parrots » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 07:02

Grover is the douchiest GM in Andromeda by far. He's offered me the spot once or twice, but I'm not sure if I have what it takes to follow his example.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sat 27 Sep, 2014 07:25

Rabid Parrots wrote:Grover is the douchiest GM in Andromeda by far. He's offered me the spot once or twice, but I'm not sure if I have what it takes to follow his example.
Besides, have you ever seen a Parrot in a bag? It just isn't a pretty sight.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."

Return to “Andromeda”