B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: FPS

Postby Karsus » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 09:18

Winchester wrote:
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Dr. Fappo wrote:
No, that's how I label trolling.
There's trolling, then there's statements based off facts. Learn the difference.
Well. I actually like to use the latter to accomplish the former, so the distinction is hardly as clear as you're implying it to be.
fappo's posting isn't nowhere near the level needed for those two to be combined Rib :wink:

Tears spread my creep!
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 09:41

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:Point. :whisle:

I'd sooner give you kick powers than let our FPS friend believe his lies though.
Your accusations mean zilch.

Here, let's allow Mr Pipelayer to shine an experienced PPD perspective on what happened in the lowers.

viewtopic.php?p=2210284#p2210284

As the server stands you have no other choice than being a meatshield, and I blame AE's plummeting numbers for this.

Yes, we had a bad launch, but the sad thing is we would have won the landing even with that amount of fleet that launched. It's sad, sad and boring.

Here's a potato for perspective:

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]

Postby Karsus » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 11:26

PPD got the bad end of the deal because the then LS was largely inactive. We know that. And Pipe, even though he spotted the problem, he didn't really contribute to the solution. He just raged and simmered until he nerdraged and ragequited.

Still your accusations of what xoxo did are ludicrous because if they mistreated PPD once you mistreated us 10times that.

In any case it is PPD LS responsibility to ensure proper diplomatic relations for PPD members, not some wannabe lolinternet hero's from FPS who are *beep* their way into finding traitors and suiciders following the winning tactics set by Addex and Balor.

Tears spread my creep!
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 11:40

Karsus wrote:PPD got the bad end of the deal because the then LS was largely inactive. We know that. And Pipe, even though he spotted the problem, he didn't really contribute to the solution. He just raged and simmered until he nerdraged and ragequited.

Still your accusations of what xoxo did are ludicrous because if they mistreated PPD once you mistreated us 10times that.

In any case it is PPD LS responsibility to ensure proper diplomatic relations for PPD members, not some wannabe lolinternet hero's from FPS who are *beep* their way into finding traitors and suiciders following the winning tactics set by Addex and Balor.
ITP #lolstrawmen

Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Karsus » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 13:06

#loladdexwannabe

Tears spread my creep!
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 14:07

Karsus wrote:#loladdexwannabe
Yes, you are. You are an Addex wannabe.

I never even played a server where Addex played or knew the guy before joining Andromeda. All the same, seeing your heavy obsession with him, his playstyle and his game I can only conclude that this is you. An Addex wannabe

lol karsus the #loladdexwannabe

viva RAVE

Malkov
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Malkov » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 14:54

i miss Pipe-sama :(

Malkov and Pipe-sama <3 wrote:GROVERS MOM, NEVER FORGET

RIP 2014
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 15:36

It is pretty sad when a guild doesnt even realize is being used as someone else meatshield, maybe one day you will stop being sheep and see the light. Farmstella is famous for landing last and letting his guildies take the brunt of the first wave, in the lowers crash he made PPD meatshield for him and his guild, if you cant realize that you deserve what you get.

I don't blame him, PPD had no LS and is pretty much a Xoxo subguild thou and this is what you do with subguilds.

Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Karsus » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 15:47

It is pretty sad for AE when all the retards unite to try and force PPD into becoming their meatshield guild.

Seriously #1 & #2 guilds in fleet want to use #3 guild as their meatshield before they grow the balls to launch /facepalm

Tears spread my creep!
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 20:08

We dont actually want you on our side. Its just fun to mess with people.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 05 Feb, 2015 21:53

Karsus wrote:It is pretty sad for AE when all the retards unite to try and force PPD into becoming their meatshield guild.

Seriously #1 & #2 guilds in fleet want to use #3 guild as their meatshield before they grow the balls to launch /facepalm
You are already a meatshield guild dood and you became that willingly.

Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Jon Snow » Fri 06 Feb, 2015 00:13

It was Shade's decision to land first..not anybody else's..

I believe he was the only active PPD LS at the time. Also, each guild picked a landing time one minute apart.. Shade instantly choose PPD to land first and then subsequently as each guild LS came online they choose a time at one minute intervals for their guilds launch.

I'm just laughing at the fact that FPS is trying to blame derb stealing on another guild..
We all know who lost the least but conviniently had recs on constantly. #Luv2FPS

Kirby :bleh:
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Karsus » Fri 06 Feb, 2015 01:20

Addex wrote:
Karsus wrote:It is pretty sad for AE when all the retards unite to try and force PPD into becoming their meatshield guild.

You are already a meatshield guild dood and you became that willingly.
Dude stop being jealous of us because we are the best players in AE v2 :scared:

Tears spread my creep!
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Fri 06 Feb, 2015 02:43

You don't have to remind me that we were first wave. I was in that first wave, and I died there. I was a little upset about losing my fleet but... y'know, SOMEONE had to land first and I knew there was only one PPD fleet bigger than mine so I knew it was likely to happen.

We're not stupid, we know we got the short end of the stick by choosing to go first, but in the end it didn't really matter. Your dismissal of our accusations against FPS of stealing derbs though. That just tickles my pickle.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Fri 06 Feb, 2015 08:46

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote: We're not stupid, we know we got the short end of the stick by choosing to go first, but in the end it didn't really matter. Your dismissal of our accusations against FPS of stealing derbs though. That just tickles my pickle.
It´s because it´s something you entirely made up. FPS had an open door policy because people wanted to use our gates. We had people from every single guild that took part in the crush. We maxxed out and had to send some of our members to LTMH to make room for your guys. We had XOXO-PPD asking us to come in our guild to use our gates round the clock. Whatever data you collected on FPS at the time of the crush is false. Whatever assumptions you made on said data are simply a joke.

Return to “Andromeda”