A message for [ASAE]

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: A message for [ASAE]

Postby JetFire » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 05:17

Michael F. can, good sir. GENERAL Michael F was designed to deceive and to press buttons. All you're showing me is that I have succeeded. JetFire is my name I've always tried to keep true. By defending the untrained players of ASAE, I kinda broke away the rules I set for GMF. That was a JetFire thing to do. Jet is my in game name because I designed him, the avatar, as a somewhat stable trustworthy guy. GMF you cannot trust, so my tests went well. I am as well just delete this forum account.

Anyways, your argument is valid shatter star. You guys only support your own argument when you can, but in my opinion, you guys shoot others down too much. GMF's speeches and stuff were a reason to attack GMF yes, but GMF isn't my real life Charector traits. Nope. You guys should talk to me in-game where I am "Jet".

That was cute, good try.
Shatterstar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: In the Dark...
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Shatterstar » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 05:26

General Michael F wrote:Michael F. can, good sir. GENERAL Michael F was designed to deceive and to press buttons. All you're showing me is that I have succeeded. JetFire is my name I've always tried to keep true. By defending the untrained players of ASAE, I kinda broke away the rules I set for GMF. That was a JetFire thing to do. Jet is my in game name because I designed him, the avatar, as a somewhat stable trustworthy guy. GMF you cannot trust, so my tests went well. I am as well just delete this forum account.

Anyways, your argument is valid shatter star. You guys only support your own argument when you can, but in my opinion, you guys shoot others down too much. GMF's speeches and stuff were a reason to attack GMF yes, but GMF isn't my real life Charector traits. Nope. You guys should talk to me in-game where I am "Jet".
You do realize we are a guild born from TT, right? We kind of thrive on forum fun. All you have succeeded in is feeding the beast. I am sitting at work, bored as hell, so this egging you on passes the time nicely. Thanks for falling for the trap so nicely. :twisted:

Forum Ignore 101: User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes -> Type name in the box (or use the find feature for the name on the left). Enjoy. :D
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 05:41

General Michael F wrote:Michael F. can, good sir. GENERAL Michael F was designed to deceive and to press buttons. All you're showing me is that I have succeeded. JetFire is my name I've always tried to keep true. By defending the untrained players of ASAE, I kinda broke away the rules I set for GMF. That was a JetFire thing to do. Jet is my in game name because I designed him, the avatar, as a somewhat stable trustworthy guy. GMF you cannot trust, so my tests went well. I am as well just delete this forum account.

lolwut? :eh:

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 05:44

I'm glad I could help Ya ShatterStar.

That was cute, good try.
Shatterstar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: In the Dark...

Postby Shatterstar » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 05:55

Thanks, so how about those names? we are all waiting you know.

Forum Ignore 101: User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes -> Type name in the box (or use the find feature for the name on the left). Enjoy. :D
Jarhead
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: -Min-
Inc.

Postby Jarhead » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 05:58

Wait, people expect US to set an EXAMPLE now?!

Have I been gone from the forums so long that THIS is what we've come to?! :scared:

Not quite sure how to make this thing a link.
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 06:00

Jarhead wrote:Wait, people expect US to set an EXAMPLE now?!

Have I been gone from the forums so long that THIS is what we've come to?! :scared:
define "people" cuz it is pretty subjective around here

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 06:14

Jarhead wrote:Wait, people expect US to set an EXAMPLE now?!

it's worse than that.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 07:10

General Michael F wrote:Michael F. can, good sir. GENERAL Michael F was designed to deceive ...
In other words, you can't actually back up your bluster. At least you're honest.

Rabid Parrots
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [Inc]

Postby Rabid Parrots » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 07:24

Guys, guys. This is the former GM of Ni we're talking to right now. Show some respect.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 08:36

Also, sorry Michael, but Jetfire and GMF are pretty much identical. You're bad at roleplaying.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 13:13

My best account I lost the name for, but it was about one year ago that either it was JetFire or Guardian Alpha or Mace Windu or BLBIV or.. Hmm I have to think of the rest, but like I mentioned before, it wasn't anything but temporary and I didn't say I organized WARS for them, I said "minor military ops and diplomacy". I squeezed myself into a very minor LS position for a small amount of time to try the Guild Ni out. I liied the community, but I didn't really have the feel to stay. *shrugs* I have other names, but I've been trying to think of what they were. Those are the ones of the top of my head. Oh yeah, there was also a Mark VII I played as and Blitz was another. Hmm. I shall let you guys know if I think of others.

JetFire and GMF aren't the same Wlerin. You talked to me once in game I believe , and you were boasting about UEA, nagging about how it went down, then my only three responses were negative so you came back here and reported that. That's not a very great test you ran if you ask me. Anyways, JetFire was designed to be selfless, while GMF was selfish.

Parrot, I never said I was GM of Ni, just like you never said you were GM of [T1NA].

That was cute, good try.
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 17:20

AFAIK, Wlerin hasn't had an account on A2 since... the first 2 weeks?

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 17:59

Are you so certain? Maybe it was Maikov then... Some person from PPD I know who trolled me in game then acted innocent in the forums after I more or less said **** you *shrugs*

That was cute, good try.
Malkov
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Malkov » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 18:01

I don't think that was me <_<

Malkov and Pipe-sama <3 wrote:GROVERS MOM, NEVER FORGET

RIP 2014

Return to “Andromeda”