Urgent Nooose News !

Malkov
Gold Member
Gold Member

Urgent Nooose News !

Postby Malkov » Thu 02 Apr, 2015 22:33

This is the free the Noose united front! (F.N.U.F)
Men, girls and wanna-be girls!
I am Malkov, the last free Noose team member since the rest Noose team is being held captive by the evil power of Reign!
Our team recently found itself into trouble when Reign decided to hire swag to boost their swag limit.
I have actually a video footage but due to local demand and limited air time i am to only show a small duration gif!

In other news, Reign's hunt for an unknown fleet from the 50's which was allegedly roaming in their homeland (for research reasons, allegedly!) was reported to fail. The ship had a flag (allegedly) and a was named "FREE THE NOOSE U **** "
The hunt ended when a jg they never thought it existed was used to escape. The nomadic lonely frigs are currently returning home (allegedly!) in a 78 hours trip. When they were asked how the manhunt even started, a Reign member said its not because of the fleet's name but because of the fleet colours! (allegedly!)

And lastly but not least, i have recently visited a certain's guild Ninja training center. I have seen some extraordinary things which prove how this guild works. For reasons i can't mention, i cant name the guild.

Could this prove their actions in the last few weeks? Or their would be actions? Or how the msgs on their allies inbox that inform of trade piracy? All i can say that i have been satisfied with their moves, since they remind of a certain animal. Only the following days will show!

Am Malky, and this has been an urgent Noose News. Freedom to our comrades in under cereal occupation from Reign!
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom !

Malkov and Pipe-sama <3 wrote:GROVERS MOM, NEVER FORGET

RIP 2014
Rabid Parrots
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [Inc]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: Urgent Nooose News !

Postby Rabid Parrots » Fri 03 Apr, 2015 00:36

GROVER'S MOM! NEVAR FORGET!

LONG LIVE GROVER'S AUNT (CONSTRUCTION 13)!

Not all caps.

Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Fri 03 Apr, 2015 19:59

Adding to the nooz

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
Super Grover
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Super Grover » Fri 03 Apr, 2015 21:08

I was a dam builder, across the river deep and wide. Where steel and water did collide. I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below. They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound, but I am still around.

Return to “Andromeda”