Dunno 'bout you guys; but GG [FPS].

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Dunno 'bout you guys; but GG [FPS].

Postby JetFire » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:04

Many times we forget that this is merely a game. I see that overall, [FPS] really is only here just to play the game and have a giggle. While public figures such as Rafen, all the Derbhoes, and actually just a majority of top Guild Leadership making the game stressful and/or annoying, All these politics make me forget that the true purpose here is to play the game.

[REIGN] fell under attack today. We lost some 80-90+ million fleet. With our morale completely gone, LS issued orders to stay and fight since most of our guys were not online anyways. We lost; badly. 125 million fleet VS 95 million enemy. In the final 7 minutes, I attempted to rally the few people we had online. Ashers agreed to help me organize attack groups to retreat and jump around the system/region with those of us online to intercept the fleets we could wreck. Nobody really responded, and everyone either stayed out or fled. It was horrible, and it needs addressing.

Regardless, hats off; nice job [FPS]. I'd figure I'd congratulate before you all strut around and bomb the forums with your Derbhoes.

GG

That was cute, good try.
Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Dunno 'bout you guys; but GG [FPS].

Postby Rafen » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:19

Reign Lost 119 million. We lost 47 million. The numbers coming up to the crash where roughly 150mil FPS against the 141mil Reign. We snuck into 25 with a 3 day flight that wasnt spotted. LTMH are on the way, will they be able to do anything, probably not.

Mr Jon Snow ran away.
Deviance ran away.
Anxara was no where to be seen.
Ashers ran away.

We aint strutting, its not cockiness, its just facts plain and simple. Deviance knows it, its why he almost quit once this week and I wouldnt be surprised if he does again.

But regardless, the best day of AE for a long time.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Super Grover
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Super Grover » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:21

Good thing REIGN LS stayed and fought, it was courageous and exemplary how Deviance, Mr. Snow defended the pixels of their guildmates to the death and inflicted many casualties to the opposition. Not to mention Ashers, a.k.a. the worst player to ever play the game, nearly tilting the balance of battle where it mattered most: [REIGN] Ashers vs. United Colonies losses: 2,375 / 0. REIGN truly showed why they're the supreme guild they always claimed they were today and how converting high level gates in the heart of your empire from friend to foe was an ingenious master plan all along!

I was a dam builder, across the river deep and wide. Where steel and water did collide. I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below. They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound, but I am still around.
Rabid Parrots
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [Inc]

Postby Rabid Parrots » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:32

I'm not a chicken. I don't strut, you racist *beep*.

Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:45

It's one REIGN mistake after another. They managed to turn a perfectly good guild into a [xoxo] protectorate. Now, it's come to the point where they can't even defend themselves in the heart of their own cluster and need LTMH to come and rescue them.

Be warned and damned. Every and any guild found attempting to permaoccupy FPS bases will be dealt with. I don't care if it takes a week or two years. [FPS] will put you in your place. You don't try to permaoccupy us and come on top.

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Jon Snow » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:48

I prefer to stay alive rather than get levi raped on an inactofag blob..just me..

Already told trisk..very good going fps..
Kudos

Kirby :bleh:
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 15:50

My numbers were estimates lol

Either way, well played FPS. We were all pointing fingers at eachother "oh it's his fault" "oh it's their fault". I was the only one surprisingly to point out that the entire Guild was responsible for the defeats the past few months.

[REIGN] is not a horrible Guild. They really aren't. They just need to work on organization a lot and communication a lot. Remember this is a game, not the characters of actual people. ;)

But yeah, if REIGN could focus on the people invading our home before they focused on their previous occs as well as the ones the 10's are focusing on stealing back, then the 20's would be much better off. That's speaking of the Guild overall. I honestly long for the better sense of community that could be here, and I long for our guys to realize it's just a game, but we all still have a role to play. I'll log off for a few hours to take care of something and I come back a few hours later and we have 2 posts on General Board. It's usually quiet here :(

A great group that could be great at the game, but isn't showing too much progress towards it. We need some fine tuning for sure.

That was cute, good try.
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 16:05

Jetfire for new [REIGN] GM!!

Super Grover
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Super Grover » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 16:15

JetFire wrote:But yeah, if REIGN could focus on the people invading our home before they focused on their previous occs as well as the ones the 10's are focusing on stealing back, then the 20's would be much better off.
The 20's themselves think the 20's are better off with REIGN/PRiZM dead, tyvm.

I was a dam builder, across the river deep and wide. Where steel and water did collide. I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below. They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound, but I am still around.
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 16:17

A surprising amount of [FPS] players are actually 20s players who had to put up with Mr. Snow's and Anxara's shenanigans for a long while.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 16:41

Lmao Fappo! :D

If I was REIGN GM, I think I could defenantly make plenty of needed changes. I don't think it would really e good to say anything else on the matter ;) plus you guys, my lovely borum community, would bomb my inbox with mixed feelings. Haha

That was cute, good try.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 17:24

JetFire wrote:Many times we forget that this is merely a game.
Yes, and the game is played out here, on the forums.
JetFire wrote:I see that overall, [FPS] really is only here just to ... have a giggle. While public figures such as Rafen, all the Derbhoes, and actually just a majority of top Guild Leadership making the game stressful and/or annoying, ...
I'm confused, what you think the difference between having a giggle and what Rafen &co. do is?

object
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: c:BSMF
f:RAVE

Postby object » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 17:54

Rafen is pro-giggles and about as laid back a leader there is. FPS leadership very much in the "speak softly, and carry a big stick" mentality. Except for Fappo, he "mspaints and carries a big stick." No fire and brimstone all caps diatribes about how they are going to KD everyone in FPS.

Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 19:15

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Super Grover
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Super Grover » Thu 30 Apr, 2015 19:38

Has Deviance blamed everybody else for him being the biggest failure on the server and ragequit yet?

Return to “Andromeda”