Let's have a chat, Dev my boy.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Let's have a chat, Dev my boy.

Postby JetFire » Sun 03 May, 2015 18:37

Yes, please do sit and have some tea sir! Yes, yes of course I'll keep our chat quiet. Just tell me how you feel and why you did what you did.

Alright, while as you know, the entire Andromeda borum community and I'm quite certain your own Guild is wondering why on Earth you've been let in REIGN a third time? I mean, I love you just as much as the next guy, but it would seem you've done some property damages that no company would want on their hands. Please explain yourself good sir!

(Feel free to discuss)

That was cute, good try.
Malkov
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Let's have a chat, Dev my boy.

Postby Malkov » Sun 03 May, 2015 20:20

Go away

shoo

Malkov and Pipe-sama <3 wrote:GROVERS MOM, NEVER FORGET

RIP 2014
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement

Postby JetFire » Sun 03 May, 2015 20:27

How noble of the 50's to defend their "allies". When does the contract expire? Anyways, I'm trying to talk to my client here. I wanna hear WTF Dev is doing to get the endless chances.

That was cute, good try.
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!

Postby Uncle Ben » Sun 03 May, 2015 20:31

Oh Deviance, if you'd matter more, we'd laugh at you" is what a certain player's profile reads. :paranoid:

Magnificent Poster
Guild: [13th]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Magnificent Poster » Mon 04 May, 2015 06:14

Hello, I am Devious of the RANE guild. In response to these outrageous remarks, I will add that you are a dumb, stupid poopy head and your butt smells and your head is a butt.

Thank you.

Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Tue 05 May, 2015 00:39

Plastic Boy Anxara Quote - Msg - Report 3 May 2015, 21:55:29
Marine, Dev originally gave the account up when he dropped tag but I think he is playing it again now. I agreed to that on the condition that he pay back the hits he made (I think there were only 2 hits -- one of them against you). The general consensus I have gotten from everyone is that they understand Dev had some real life problems and made a bad decision, but he's a good player and truly cares about the guild despite his recent stupid decision. I think you were around when he gave away derbs left and right to our lower level players to help them build their accounts, so he will be good on paying you back. And he has promised me it wont happen again, which I trust.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Shatterstar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: In the Dark...
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Shatterstar » Tue 05 May, 2015 03:45

Rafen wrote:
Plastic Boy Anxara Quote - Msg - Report 3 May 2015, 21:55:29
Marine, Dev originally gave the account up when he dropped tag but I think he is playing it again now. I agreed to that on the condition that he pay back the hits he made (I think there were only 2 hits -- one of them against you). The general consensus I have gotten from everyone is that they understand Dev had some real life problems and made a bad decision, but he's a good player and truly cares about the guild despite his recent stupid decision. I think you were around when he gave away derbs left and right to our lower level players to help them build their accounts, so he will be good on paying you back. And he has promised me it wont happen again, which I trust.
Lol.. suuuuuuuuure

Forum Ignore 101: User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes -> Type name in the box (or use the find feature for the name on the left). Enjoy. :D
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Tue 05 May, 2015 07:14

[REIGN] is like the astroempires guild version of the movie 'Step Brothers'.

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts

Return to “Andromeda”