A SMOOTH SEA NEVER MADE A SKILLED SAILOR!!!!

Ninja Poster

A SMOOTH SEA NEVER MADE A SKILLED SAILOR!!!!

Postby Ninja Poster » Sun 31 May, 2015 17:27

Funny how China Zerg Addex/Balor Get a smack down on Andro convince half the alliance to quit..then Wizard starts 3 new servers in two months till they get a solid advantage on Boring Quantum Zerg Server...then stops making new servers.. No bolas.. Everyone praises them ..they are Weak .like spoiled kids who cry till they get there own way.. got no fight.. just math and numbers ..couldnt handle the thought of actually having to fight for years to be supreme guild... Nothing in life is free ...Fm on 2.0 is making the game more realistic ..when you operate your vehicle do you operate it for free or pay for fuel ? do you take to mechanic for free? NO YOU DONT!! any other way is like playing on Seseme Street with kids! This is my offer to all of you that quit ..We the teens challange you to come back to a real server war on Andro.. we [the Teens] will allow you to grow in a cluster outside of teens of course without being bothered UNTIL you have a respectable eco and fleet without us interfereing..we will even send one of the Master Chefs as a liason to assist in your growth the right way !! The Teens are a civilization of peace and prosperity and believe in Peace amongst the Good and Death of all Darkness..Just ask whats left of China Zerg addex alliance {TNO PPD XOXO LTMH REIGN} they dont know if they are coming or going ..just floating in space waiting for a savior..and all your leaders bailed ship!! Dont worry watch the teens and learn ..hang in there.. fight us back!! scout those galaxys and put up a fight..in Real life war you cant hit Delete you have to persevere and Find a way to Survive...im a Lion a King ....throw me to the Wolves i will return leader of the Pack!
hopefully one of you outside the teen will stand up be the man that you dreamed of and lead your sheep to greenier pastures ..the slaughter is getting Bad!!

Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: A SMOOTH SEA NEVER MADE A SKILLED SAILOR!!!!

Postby Karsus » Sun 31 May, 2015 17:55

You wouldn't recognize a smooth sea even if she spread her legs for you :scared:

Tears spread my creep!
Ninja Poster

Postby Ninja Poster » Sun 31 May, 2015 18:11

Karsus First example of the intelligence levels of our opposition..

God help them :nonono

Ninja Poster

Postby Ninja Poster » Sun 31 May, 2015 18:20

sorry forgot to be politically correct....The teen believe in Fair Play :biglaugh: :lolol:

Shatterstar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: In the Dark...
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Shatterstar » Mon 01 Jun, 2015 01:48

What is the TL;DR of that mess you posted?

Forum Ignore 101: User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes -> Type name in the box (or use the find feature for the name on the left). Enjoy. :D
Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Mon 01 Jun, 2015 02:51

Shatterstar wrote:What is the TL;DR of that mess you posted?
Ninja Poster wrote:I am a terrible *beep*, please don't look at my shame. Also Image
tldr'd it for you.

Anderson Cooper wrote: That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Shinentai

Postby Shinentai » Mon 01 Jun, 2015 09:41

wtvF did i just read??

:eh:

bandwagon is full, please catch another.
Shatterstar
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: In the Dark...

Postby Shatterstar » Tue 02 Jun, 2015 04:07

Snafe wrote:
Shatterstar wrote:What is the TL;DR of that mess you posted?
Ninja Poster wrote:I am a terrible *beep*, please don't look at my shame. Also Image
tldr'd it for you.
Thank you sir, that is what i thought it said.

Forum Ignore 101: User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes -> Type name in the box (or use the find feature for the name on the left). Enjoy. :D
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement

Postby JetFire » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 14:07

Shinentai wrote:wtvF did i just read??

:eh:
I am not in the game anymore so I do not have to worry about this (sorry the borums were wayyy to entertaining to leave) but this kid (original posters) is one of the MLG ex-Addex zerglings who joined the 10's and now believes that his alliance (god help us all) is the best in the game and can NEVER be beaten. He "wants a challenge". I did exaggerate a bit, but I could exaggerate in an attempt to tell you guys how cool it would be if we had this idea I just though of while writing the first few sentences of this post...

Okay imagine a server. But not just any server. The server where instantly every top 5 Guild from every server gets a copy of their Guilds and their accounts on this new server and they have t fight eachother off. Best Guild in the period of 6 months; well their entire Guild gets a 1 year upgrade. Something like that with modifications such as having an event for V1.5 players who have been over-simming for 4+years and then one for the v2 servers. Yeah I would rejoin AE for a s***storm like that. I would take the time to pay and build up a high level account and join a decent Guild so I could get into that. But with how AE is now, with the forums being the only decent part of the game; I am not playing :P Well, excluding my toteslulz account on Lyra that I have kept going over the last month cuz my buddy wants me to stay.

Now for all you possible PlanetSide fans out there, don't kill me when I say this, but we could call the event ServerSmash or something like that. Oh wait Daybreak Gaming would kill AE for stealing the MLG ServerSmash lol. Just throwing ideas out at this point.

Anyways, back to OP. Work on making more sense with your posts please!

That was cute, good try.
Malkov
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Malkov » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 00:50

JetFire wrote:Anyways, back to OP. Work on making more sense with your posts please!
OH the irony!

Malkov and Pipe-sama <3 wrote:GROVERS MOM, NEVER FORGET

RIP 2014
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ

Postby JigokuShoujo » Wed 17 Jun, 2015 18:14

Malkov wrote:
JetFire wrote:Anyways, back to OP. Work on making more sense with your posts please!
OH the irony!
It Burn!! Burn like FIRE!!!

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.

Return to “Andromeda”