WOLF Wake up

Jason_PT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

WOLF Wake up

Postby Jason_PT » Fri 23 Oct, 2015 14:11

So let me see if i get this straight, your friends backstab you, then after the enemies give you guys a safe LZ without conditions, LTMH they give a CF, and a merge offer with a guild that will have the same fate has wolf and also TMI, because derb hunger is a powerfull thing.

LTMH giving a LZ in 49 is only ensuring they know who are the actives/inactives for the optimal kill later on today, or another day.
After Wolf, JEDI and TMI will also be eaten and the "good" and "active" guys will have a safe passage for the new home.

If they did that to old members in Reing, Bear and xoxo, why do you think wolf members will be any better treated after this backstab?

Let's get one think straight, we never asked for help from wolf, or tried to get info from them, this helping hand is nothing but a sign of respect to our friends. Respect that LTMH/XOXO has not shown toward a guild that helped them in the past.

It's up to each, if they want to have their account die on their feet, or on their knees.
Last edited by Jason_PT on Fri 23 Oct, 2015 14:27, edited 2 times in total.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: WOLF Wake up

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Fri 23 Oct, 2015 14:29

To call them friends goes a bit far i think but with that said, we aren't exactly enemies either and atleast we didn't backstab them the way that LTMH did (who were their so-called "friends"). The 10's have offered a save LZ to WOLF and unlike LTMH we will honour our promise of offering a sanctuary and allowing those fleets to leave savely once they feel that it is save to do so.

Veni, vidi, edi
Trisk

Postby Trisk » Fri 23 Oct, 2015 15:20

yes, the main difference is that we play hard but we play fair and we respect our"enemies" because they are just fellow players.
It's so funny that LTMH came in as those that despised the typical Balor/addex zerg tactics the most and they are reverting just to that. From the backstabbing to the forced annexation in the join or die style to the public dissemination of *beep*.
We fight hard but we respect our enemies as we proved when, after defeating SOLID/Moyal we (Cura/FPS) unilaterally decided to go back to the teens while xoxo PPD and LTMH was trying to decide what was the best way to kill them when they were coming out of VM. Because our goal was and is to play not to annihilate and make people quit. As I said, the main ingredients of our guilds is respect, not sure what's the main ingredient of theirs.

Jason_PT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Sun 25 Oct, 2015 17:27

AM GM was just informed, to inform WOLF members that first came to 10s, that upon joining AM, they will be granted a 24h time frame to move outside 10s.

The 24h will count upon they receiving my PM, and if in VM, count after they remove VM mode.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]

Return to “Andromeda”