LOTP Invasion Fails

PATH_Officer

LOTP Invasion Fails

Postby PATH_Officer » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 00:46

At the event of the merging of SITH and PATH, and the contesting of their blob in 20, LOTP have determined to retreat to fight another day. A Small, but decent sized Ninja force remains in the cluster, but it is expected that they will not make it out after their JG has been contested. But Kudo's To LOTP for the sync'd launch as many of us were impressed (No Sarcasm included). :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOTP was also speculated to invade the 20s to aid DAMN since they were considered/affiliated with LTMH (The one after Jack Frost was robbed the GM Spot) and FRA on Andromeda in the 30's.

As for you people who speculate and make up these conspiracies between the two guilds (Sith/Path), I seriously laugh at you, as well as relieved that we don't have Anti-Addex or Addex in our leadership as spais giving out sensitive information on the forums. Keep your eyes on this alliance as we will continue to impress. :)

Also, Lastly, to the server,be glad we have new guilds that aren't just Addex, or Anti Addex anymore, but a collection of new alliances and whatnot. The purpose of this is to make people start up their own guilds, and push new players on board to try and renew the game, or make it more interesting for our Addex/Anti Addex Buddies. How long this will last this server, I can not say, who will be farmed and being doing the farming, I can not say either.

This Information was provided by a Path Officer in response to the LOTP Post. All Information is 100% and Unbiased Opinion

Thanks for Reading :dance: :dance: :dance:

Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: WoG/Noise
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: LOTP Invasion Fails

Postby Infamous » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 00:52

We dont give a damn about DAMN, we just wanted some creds for base 11, and most of us got it.

PATH_Officer

Postby PATH_Officer » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 00:54

Infamous wrote:We dont give a damn about DAMN, we just wanted some creds for base 11, and most of us got it.

As Did Zed Shadow master, but i think he's on base 13 atm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Infamous » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:01

Yeah, you tend to accumulate credits when youre in VM

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:07

Infamous wrote:Yeah, you tend to accumulate credits when youre in VM
I must be uninformed from not ever pressing the VM button, but it was my understanding that you stop generating credits after 12h.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Infamous » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:07

Nah you still get income.

Infamous
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Infamous » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:08

If you have any questions about the specifics of VM, just ask PATH, theyre pretty familiar with it

10 spy accounts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby 10 spy accounts » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:31

One guy in path got base 11 off of LOTP, on the otherside of the ball more than 15 guys got base 11 some 12 off of path you guys derbed 300-400k inactive fleet after we left we derbed more than tha. Landing in 20 plus all the 20k pillages and trs pillages we have done. Lets not forget the top members in sith who drop guild and raped you guys because you guys sucked and fail to act while we raped path bases how is that a loss?

Also zed you had to make a new forum account to hide by, for a guild who was at war with damn it seems alot like most of you are simming numbers dont lie.

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:15

i finally made a account here sense my name was getting throw around alot yes i farmed 19 hard .....i think i was the second person on server to have DN's thats why i went VM mode because i didnt want to lose the ones i had prodded ...........the right call was everone in Path should have went VM mode while our fleets returned to 21 but i was voted down and u guys made a little profit but i made tons in 19 ...hitting base after base with just fighters on it and u guys where eating dissy here hell 1 of my bases a corvette fleet suicide against my 5/5 dissy he lost tons and left me most of the derbs to

Bloody Caesar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: various

Postby Bloody Caesar » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:32

Cloud NiiNe wrote:
Infamous wrote:Yeah, you tend to accumulate credits when youre in VM
I must be uninformed from not ever pressing the VM button, but it was my understanding that you stop generating credits after 12h.
Actually you keep generating eco even after 4 days which is the cutoff for inactivity eco.
You get 50% eco, ships travel at 50% speed, and everything builds at 50% speed.

Some noob who's played for years and is still a noob :P
Ex various guilds/servers and actively inactive
10 spy accounts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby 10 spy accounts » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:32

So you call get 300k and loosing 13k little profit anyway thnx for base 11 and 12. Just like i farmed you in omega ill farm you here.

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:36

more bases in the teens mean more food for me so it works out good for both of us

storytime

Postby storytime » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:04

zed shadowmaster wrote:more bases in the teens mean more food for me so it works out good for both of us
Careful with that or Sith might kick you too :biglaugh: I hear they kicked their top players for raiding LotP and 'causing the invasion', also even path leadership have already developed a distaste of your constant spew on boards I wonder if Sith is more tolerant

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:07

storytime wrote:
zed shadowmaster wrote:more bases in the teens mean more food for me so it works out good for both of us
Careful with that or Sith might kick you too :biglaugh: I hear they kicked their top players for raiding LotP and 'causing the invasion', also even path leadership have already developed a distaste of your constant spew on boards I wonder if Sith is more tolerant
Who the *beep* are you anyways. Those 3 weren't KDs, they were Plants by either the teens or 30s (which they all sent OS to prior to them dropping guild) to try and start a full-blown war between Sith and PATH while they were already fighting other guilds.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
storytime

Postby storytime » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:36

Path don't like zed any more than RAWR did, probably the old man lectures on everything from defenses to reminiscing back in the day.. Sounds vaguely familiar? Sure he's got DN and losing them would be a blow to you, but I'd cut him before that cancer spreads, being capable isn't really that impressive, can list many players that have em, anyway with syncing ability like siths you'll never leave cluster and moving galaxy when you have a 2x number advantage will take 2 days so everyone will run rings round you and DN will be too slow to keep up, guess they'll be useful for when the fleets go UC on blob though :biglaugh:

Return to “Bravo”