LOTP Invasion Fails

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: LOTP Invasion Fails

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 19:38

zed shadowmaster wrote:swerengen thats my point your bases where not worth hitting havin 5/5 dissy on 50 econ bases will not grow a good account ...........if your bases r not profitable to hit by the enemy u r doin something wrong

LMAO
try again Zed I didn't even have dizzy on my bases
So once again u are full of *beep* lol

Sha
Guild: A2 LTMH
B2 Dark
Q Qjump

Postby Sha » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 20:11

Wait I thought the idea was to NOT be profitable :eh: how is not being profitable, "not doing it right" ..... this you trying to funny ?

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 20:20

Sha wrote:Wait I thought the idea was to NOT be profitable :eh: how is not being profitable, "not doing it right" ..... this you trying to funny ?

Because if your base isn't profitable that means you are a turtle and are essentially hurting yourself. A 70/100 econ base with a level 1 photon is better than a 50/50 base with a level 2 dizzie. The point of defenses shouldn't be to make your base unprofitable. It should either be to force your opponent to send a large enough fleet that it shows up on scanners and gives you time to react, or at the very least whittle away some of a ninja fleet so it limits the amount of targets they can hit after they hit yours. Ultimately you defend your base by blowing up the enemies fleet rather than hope they pass on your base to hit something else.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 20:38

I just laugh at Zed for posting inaccurate jibberish saying I had dizzy when my defense was couple missile turrets and fleet

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 20:54

then why not stay on B and show me that skill of your's and if all u have was 10/10 MT and fleet your bases would have been hit unless u put almost all your fleets on your bases

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 21:03

zed shadowmaster wrote:then why not stay on B and show me that skill of your's and if all u have was 10/10 MT and fleet your bases would have been hit unless u put almost all your fleets on your bases

I'm still on B

Y not have my fleet on my bases?

I had fleet on my bases and on our JG
Where else was I supposed to have em? Lol

Sha
B2 Dark
Q Qjump

Postby Sha » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 21:57

Zanthus wrote:
Sha wrote:Wait I thought the idea was to NOT be profitable :eh: how is not being profitable, "not doing it right" ..... this you trying to funny ?

Because if your base isn't profitable that means you are a turtle and are essentially hurting yourself. A 70/100 econ base with a level 1 photon is better than a 50/50 base with a level 2 dizzie. The point of defenses shouldn't be to make your base unprofitable. It should either be to force your opponent to send a large enough fleet that it shows up on scanners and gives you time to react, or at the very least whittle away some of a ninja fleet so it limits the amount of targets they can hit after they hit yours. Ultimately you defend your base by blowing up the enemies fleet rather than hope they pass on your base to hit something else.

I see :shock: I'll keep that in mind for next server then. Unguilded and surrounded by not to friendly people kinda makes me wanna turtle :shifty:

10 spy accounts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby 10 spy accounts » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 00:12

Zanthus wrote:

This is wrong 100% wrong

Sha
B2 Dark
Q Qjump

Postby Sha » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 00:25

Lots of different opinions on how to play this game I guess >>;

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 00:27

It doesn't matter either way if you're derbing fleets and cycling i for profits.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 03:23

Sha what i would do is try building base's each way and see what works the best for u ................me i like very high econ and crap defenses with fleet protecting the base

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 04:04

My fleets are usually either heading to your bases or near mine, so I neglect my defenses.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:49

10 spy accounts wrote:This is wrong 100% wrong

Then I'd like to see a reason why, something more eloquent than, "u mad?" preferably.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 11:35

10 spy accounts wrote:
Zanthus wrote:

This is 100% right.

10 spy accounts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby 10 spy accounts » Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:00

Just cause your base is unprofitable dont mean your a turtle. Now there are 3 type of defenses:

1. Profitable base: little to no defenses with a econ above the reguired defense to make the base unprofitable these bases are usually targeted by ninjas and end up hurt that player game play while feeding the enemy. Ex: 120 econ with ITs or MTs

2. Defended base: where you you defenses fit your econ you only use the nessary area to adjust your defenses to your econ while alsi having the proper fleet to deter enemy ninjas. It keeps your econ stable it do not feed the enemy allow you to concentrate on other things. Ex: 140 with DTs

3. Turtle base: short version using up unnessessary area energy to build defenses that is not need for your base econ hurting your econ by limiting the build of other needed structures in order for your account to progress (free accounts) are effected by this more than upgraded accounts. Example: 60 econ base with PhT or a mass of turrets combined

Return to “Bravo”