LOTP Invasion Fails

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: LOTP Invasion Fails

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 05:49

Yep for sure you guys will learn about Zed and his "this 1 time at band camp" stories and his glory days on Everquest lol

face it Zed you are an attention whore and not a team player by any means and just like on A u will be a waste of space on B

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 05:57

this the person who has already delete his account on B

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 11:10

PATH_Officer wrote: As for you people who speculate and make up these conspiracies between the two guilds (Sith/Path), I seriously laugh at you, as well as relieved that we don't have Anti-Addex or Addex in our leadership as spais giving out sensitive information on the forums. Keep your eyes on this alliance as we will continue to impress. :)

Also, Lastly, to the server,be glad we have new guilds that aren't just Addex, or Anti Addex anymore, but a collection of new alliances and whatnot. The purpose of this is to make people start up their own guilds, and push new players on board to try and renew the game, or make it more interesting for our Addex/Anti Addex Buddies. How long this will last this server, I can not say, who will be farmed and being doing the farming, I can not say either.
Is this really is true, it would be awesome. Well I'll stop bothering you, continue to impress ; )

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 13:28

zed shadowmaster wrote:this the person who has already delete his account on B
Did I? Lol

Must be losing my mind then

Just got done queueing up some stuff on B

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 13:32

zed shadowmaster wrote:this the person who has already delete his account on B

And even if I had still doesn't change the fact of what kind of person you are

PATH_Officer

Postby PATH_Officer » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 14:38

Here at path, we consider zed a mvp

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 15:48

swearengen i never said i was a nice person i like to win anyone that knows me knows this and u talk all kinds of trash about me but less than 6 hours ago u where asking me for advice now my question how many of your bases where farmed on B?

10 spy accounts
    Bronze Member
    Bronze Member

Postby 10 spy accounts » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 16:17

Sith still getting raped by Horizon

swearengen
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 16:47

zed shadowmaster wrote:swearengen i never said i was a nice person i like to win anyone that knows me knows this and u talk all kinds of trash about me but less than 6 hours ago u where asking me for advice now my question how many of your bases where farmed on B?
    I asked u a question bout guild rules on A
    So don't try playing that *beep* on the forums

And 1 base was hit don't start lying saying u farmed me cause u didn't even hit me once
    U got a TR I had with someone. But guess in your twisted lil reality that's farming lol

U said it itself ya didn't hit my bases cause they were better defended then everyone else's
    So go ahead lie some more lmao

Wlerin
    Addicted Member
    Addicted Member
    Guild: L:[USSV]
    P:[AKB48]
    A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 16:56

Bloody Caesar wrote:
    Cloud NiiNe wrote:
    Infamous wrote:Yeah, you tend to accumulate credits when youre in VM
    I must be uninformed from not ever pressing the VM button, but it was my understanding that you stop generating credits after 12h.
    Actually you keep generating eco even after 4 days which is the cutoff for inactivity eco.
    You get 50% eco, ships travel at 50% speed, and everything builds at 50% speed.
    No? You can't move ships in VM and speed is set at launch. They can't move at "50% speed". The other stuff yeh, but only for items that were queued before VM started, and began building during VM. Everything else continues at the rate it had when it was purchased.

swearengen
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 17:01

Are ya sure? Just looked it said everything in queue takes double to build when ya go into VM

Less I'm reading it wrong

Wlerin
    Addicted Member
    Addicted Member
    Guild: L:[USSV]
    P:[AKB48]
    A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 17:23

swearengen wrote:Are ya sure? Just looked it said everything in queue takes double to build when ya go into VM

Less I'm reading it wrong
    Wlerin wrote:The other stuff yeh, but only for items that were queued before VM started, and began building during VM. Everything else continues at the rate it had when it was purchased.
    Like I said, stuff in queue that starts after VM does takes twice as long. Anything that starts before (including fleet movement) is at normal speed and stays that way.

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 19:06

swerengen thats my point your bases where not worth hitting havin 5/5 dissy on 50 econ bases will not grow a good account ...........if your bases r not profitable to hit by the enemy u r doin something wrong

Snozberriez
    Bronze Member
    Bronze Member
    Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 19:12

Cloud NiiNe wrote:
    storytime wrote:
    zed shadowmaster wrote:more bases in the teens mean more food for me so it works out good for both of us
    Careful with that or Sith might kick you too :biglaugh: I hear they kicked their top players for raiding LotP and 'causing the invasion', also even path leadership have already developed a distaste of your constant spew on boards I wonder if Sith is more tolerant
    Who the *beep* are you anyways. Those 3 weren't KDs, they were Plants by either the teens or 30s (which they all sent OS to prior to them dropping guild) to try and start a full-blown war between Sith and PATH while they were already fighting other guilds.
    Ofc, blame players tired of sh*tty leadership that pact farms for "plants" of another cluster. They were your best players... maybe Sith should have listened to them?

Cloud NiiNe
    Silver Member
    Silver Member
    Guild: P: VoID
    A2: RAWR
    B2: ROMA
    Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 22 Oct, 2014 19:31

Snozberriez wrote:
    Cloud NiiNe wrote:
    storytime wrote: Careful with that or Sith might kick you too :biglaugh: I hear they kicked their top players for raiding LotP and 'causing the invasion', also even path leadership have already developed a distaste of your constant spew on boards I wonder if Sith is more tolerant
    Who the *beep* are you anyways. Those 3 weren't KDs, they were Plants by either the teens or 30s (which they all sent OS to prior to them dropping guild) to try and start a full-blown war between Sith and PATH while they were already fighting other guilds.
    Ofc, blame players tired of sh*tty leadership that pact farms for "plants" of another cluster. They were your best players... maybe Sith should have listened to them?
    Say, how's your relations to HIVE? :think:

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild

Return to “Bravo”