Bravo is the Last server AE will have

Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Bravo is the Last server AE will have

Postby Evil Ant » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 15:10

With the decline in new players and the bad service AE provides this game is done....Game cheating in AE is way to easy and never enforced, So why play anymore... AE has made it into just a waste of time...Multi accounts have ruined the servers. Player contact AE server after server informing of game cheats and AE does nothing....Game service is so bad and AE knows it......Yet when you talk about game cheats AE wants nobody to here of this....So you see AE does not care, So why should a player care....All should quit AE this sever and never return to it......The game that once was skill is now turn to one big cheat fest...AE knows it.

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
Harvester

Re: Bravo is the Last server AE will have

Postby Harvester » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 15:26

So just how many accounts in BOB got banned? Only six or so doesn't justify tears like this.. :lol:

LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 16:03

I May keep my A acct but thats it for me, actually we r all going to a new game similar to AE

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 17:07

I think most of us agree with this, although some arrive at the conclusion from different places.

A2 is still very playable and there's others.

Speaking for Moyal and what I know of China; 50% of our player base had no interest in ever giving A 2.0 a chance. A10 confirmed that the servers and new mechanics are horrible. Then we lost another 50% of THAT reduced player base going into B, because almost everyone already knew like everything and how its bad.

So if you think about it we're basically holding off peak zerg strength on Bravo with only 25% of our usual legit crew muscle. Congrats Pax, impressive beyond impressive.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Karsus » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 18:27

lolbalor tears

The only reason you can claim lower numbers than us is because we farmed your players out of the game at the places we contested you.

LoL DALEK any1?

Don't worry though, your admin friends swinging the banhammer before saying reversing their decision's after we disproved your fail lolmassreportings can only save you so little time.

Tears spread my creep!
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 19:34

Mass report would not work if there was no evidence to report with,

And Captain Italia reported my very light hearted "prepare your anus" I was kind enough to translate to his native language; so quit whining about getting reported, since you yourself use that fail tactic.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Schmerzi

Postby Schmerzi » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:06

LINKS wrote: ... we r all going to a new game similar to AE
whats the name ?

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other *beep* die for his.

- George Patton
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:14

Schmerzi wrote:
whats the name ?
Sims 3

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:17

Harvester wrote:So just how many accounts in BOB got banned? Only six or so doesn't justify tears like this.. :lol:
Bad attempt at trolling or just stupid? Bad moderation is far from the only issue this game has. As OP said game service is terrible. They opened Bravo server for US players in an attempt to prevent a repeat of the 10's crash in Andromeda. Look what happened during the crash in 03. It was off tick and still went down for 5 or 6 minutes even though I am a US player. It's unacceptable.

Soul Drinker
Guild: .
A: [42AO]
A: [xoxo]
B: [RaVeN]

Postby Soul Drinker » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:18

Schmerzi wrote:
whats the name ?
Novus AEterno

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:23

Karsus wrote:lolbalor tears

The only reason you can claim lower numbers than us is because we farmed your players out of the game at the places we contested you.

LoL DALEK any1?

Don't worry though, your admin friends swinging the banhammer before saying reversing their decision's after we disproved your fail lolmassreportings can only save you so little time.
Man you really are as stupid as you sound.....

Simba
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Evil pl0x
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Simba » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:41

Its true ae is so dead... Its actually pretty sad the turnout for bravo

but anyway far better games out there. ty for the sim fest pax :P bai

Harvester

Postby Harvester » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 20:57

Zanthus wrote:As OP said game service is terrible. They opened Bravo server for US players in an attempt to prevent a repeat of the 10's crash in Andromeda. Look what happened during the crash in 03. It was off tick and still went down for 5 or 6 minutes even though I am a US player. It's unacceptable.
Thing is Evil Ant is complaining over people getting banned for cheating recently while crying at the same time that the cheaters aren't getting banned... It's pretty funny.

Not gonna contest the servers being bad, tho.

Hellfire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CRUEL]. [CRY]
[COG]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Hellfire » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 21:02

AE is dead/Dying because of god dam zergs everyone is so scared of losing, just play the game as it was intended to play.

this is the first server i have played since alpha and im totally gob smacked. too many pacts wud be better if guilds had a max of 50 players and you were only allows 1 or 2 pacts or something.

this server can be saved if you use alpha as an example, break the guilds up have fun war lasting 3 months max, let the major players/ GM come up with a list of respectful rules. If a blob gets hit in alpha the victorious side protects the losing side for 3 months while it recover so that another blob crash can happen. all these cheaters and multis what on earth do you get out of this game!!!

im in COG now backs against the wall, Hive trying to farm us to death but we are all having fun fighting back win or lose its about fun.

ps decare a war on forums with 24hours notice is a start

my posts do not relflect that of my guilds, and is my personal opinion
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 25 Oct, 2014 21:13

The gist of it : people are so afraid of losing, in a game that doesn't END ---

Stop being cowards and the game is a lot more fun, win or lose.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Bravo”