the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Baylor » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 21:45

By now I see that the Lowers war is an official staremate. BOB is too weak, scared, disorganized and incoherent. They've been raging each other out and eating lots of suicides over the past few days, KD'ing anyone who dares to criticize the Stella/Draco clique-based leadership. I don't see this war resolving itself any time soon and BOB doesn't have the balls or the brains to even think about trying to finish it.

Bombast aside I'm a pretty great guy to work with. Our record of successful alliances is long and many. So for the sake of the BOB innocents, and of course Pax players, that's why I'm offering a Golden Parachute. If you are sick of the BOB fail and you want to make your own guild. an ideal size might be about 40-50. Who will be the king in the north, maybe 2 leaders will each want a 25 player set and that would be acceptable too.

While this will be a target of troll, I will point out that a golden parachute was offered, and taken, on Nova where we faced 300% resistance factor, where on Bravo the disadvantage is only 150%, and that Nova zerg crumbled hard despite their oversized advantage on paper.

I wouldn't float a golden parachute if I didn't think it had a chance. The past few weeks have swayed me on this, where at first I thought it would be pointless, now I see so much internal bob rage and disunity, and we got this Stella zerg terrorizing and KD'ing WOLF on 2 servers and I'm pretty sure we can find 40 respectable BOB players who would rather make their own new country and be free of the zerg tyrants and peers that its obvious so many of you mutually hate.

So if you want to do better and join the plot to Free 00s then you know where to find me.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Wlerin » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 21:53

You really gotta learn some new tunes, man. This one's getting old.

User avatar
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2007 16:03
Reputation: 20
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Perun » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 22:07

lulz balol really funny

tell me now i think i saw suicide on your blob today also

guess not everyone quite happy in mars :D

oh and stella didnt kd anyone in BOB in last few days, it was me but they kinda deserved it with being inactive and 12y old kids with no respect to others :D

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Belisarius » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 22:33

Balor wrote:Bombast aside I'm a pretty great guy to work with. Our record of successful alliances is long and many.


Image

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Belisarius » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 22:42

Balor wrote:that's why I'm offering a Golden Parachute




AND AFTER ACCEPTING THE GOLDEN PARACHUTE!!!



Image

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Belisarius » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 23:01

Balor wrote:While this will be a target of troll,
So if you want to do better and join the plot to Free 00s then you know where to find me.


Image

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Twerk Team » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 23:13

"clique-based leadership" the irony literally hurts. I don't think anyone has gotten KD'd, except for inactives.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
n8dawg50
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue 04 Sep, 2007 01:08
Reputation: 2

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby n8dawg50 » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 23:30

I will one up you and offer BOB a golden shower...

Anyone that wants to join me and piss on the rest of the server please let me know.

Uber RoXorz Winzer
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed 18 Mar, 2009 04:12
Reputation: 3
Guild: [Royal]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Uber RoXorz Winzer » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 01:43

To be fair, on P a similar thing happened, 40+ players joined the split and in the end the players merged into Royal, you know what, most of them are still in Royal today and continued to play with Addex/Balor on following servers. I have to be honest here, when Balor offers a way out like this he keeps it. There are no betrayals, he doesn't K/D after the fact (unless of course you go 40 days inactive), and he trusts you to be apart of his group on following servers.

I was a noob in P that vouched something like 20% of Royals membership in, and they stuck with the group. Everyone calls us the bad guys, why? Because we always win, we trust our members and our pact is tight. We honor our truces and keep our word (as long as you don't break it of course). You want a way out and a way into the best guild to ever exist on AE? Here's your chance, and it's quite possibly one of the only ways into the elite group the entire server always fights to destroy but has failed to succeed every time since H.

I shoot for the stars, no I will own the stars.
Image
Evil Ant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon 29 Nov, 2010 20:53
Reputation: 15

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Evil Ant » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 01:57

Balor wrote:By now I see that the Lowers war is an official staremate. BOB is too weak, scared, disorganized and incoherent. They've been raging each other out and eating lots of suicides over the past few days, KD'ing anyone who dares to criticize the Stella/Draco clique-based leadership. I don't see this war resolving itself any time soon and BOB doesn't have the balls or the brains to even think about trying to finish it.

Bombast aside I'm a pretty great guy to work with. Our record of successful alliances is long and many. So for the sake of the BOB innocents, and of course Pax players, that's why I'm offering a Golden Parachute. If you are sick of the BOB fail and you want to make your own guild. an ideal size might be about 40-50. Who will be the king in the north, maybe 2 leaders will each want a 25 player set and that would be acceptable too.

While this will be a target of troll, I will point out that a golden parachute was offered, and taken, on Nova where we faced 300% resistance factor, where on Bravo the disadvantage is only 150%, and that Nova zerg crumbled hard despite their oversized advantage on paper.

I wouldn't float a golden parachute if I didn't think it had a chance. The past few weeks have swayed me on this, where at first I thought it would be pointless, now I see so much internal bob rage and disunity, and we got this Stella zerg terrorizing and KD'ing WOLF on 2 servers and I'm pretty sure we can find 40 respectable BOB players who would rather make their own new country and be free of the zerg tyrants and peers that its obvious so many of you mutually hate.

So if you want to do better and join the plot to Free 00s then you know where to find me.



Balor, I tell U what has happened.....! peeps was KD because he was a arse. Peeps were outright mean to him and played douche bag to him so he played that way also.... Today, I sought out to see who wanted to be a arse in the BoB guild, Which was very easy to find arse. After said arse Yeezus was warned several times and did not heed my warnings, Said arse Yeezus was promply derbed as he should be......I have never condoned sui before this day......But today I did......call it rage quit, call it what U want, However, player Yeezus and others had to learn a leason...As if a arse like Yeezus could learn a lesson.....Hopefully peeps that Yeezus stole derbs from in the past crash and on the B03 blob collected all the derbs.....Yeezus deserves none.....Other than that Balor, BoB will get stronger now that I set a standard of what happens to Douche players in BoB guild......

Meow Quit, SoT Quit, Royal Quit........Same thing

If U dunno no understand....I dunno know about U
User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Belisarius » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 02:55

Uber RoXorz Winzer wrote:I have to be honest here, when Balor offers a way out like this he keeps it. There are no betrayals. We honor our truces and keep our word


Gotta disagree with you mate... TROLZ pacted with Moyal on Andromeda and got stabbed big time. Actually thought that I had built a decent relationship with both Balor and Addex... guess not. As the old saying goes... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... happened once, won't happen again.
Last edited by Belisarius on Sun 02 Nov, 2014 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Wlerin » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 03:48

Uber RoXorz Winzer wrote:To be fair, on P a similar thing happened, 40+ players joined the split and in the end the players merged into Royal, you know what, most of them are still in Royal today and continued to play with Addex/Balor on following servers. I have to be honest here, when Balor offers a way out like this he keeps it. There are no betrayals, he doesn't K/D after the fact (unless of course you go 40 days inactive), and he trusts you to be apart of his group on following servers.

I was a noob in P that vouched something like 20% of Royals membership in, and they stuck with the group. Everyone calls us the bad guys, why? Because we always win, we trust our members and our pact is tight. We honor our truces and keep our word (as long as you don't break it of course). You want a way out and a way into the best guild to ever exist on AE?

Still a noob on B, apparently. Balor doesn't actually care about any of them (or you, for that matter). The entire point of this offer is to convince enough poor disgruntled souls in BoB to split off, and cause enough chaos for Mars and allies to sweep the remnants of BoB and get things back the way they like them (i.e. cold and dead). At the moment things are pretty evenly balanced, but ofc Balor can't have that. Hence this post.

Uber RoXorz Winzer wrote:...it's quite possibly one of the only ways into the elite group the entire server always fights to destroy but has failed to succeed every time since H.

Except for, you know, all the times it hasn't failed. Did Balor buy your forum account by chance? Or maybe ... has he been giving spin lessons? What does he charge?

Speaking of H. Maybe you should go take a look at that server. It'll help you understand why your new in-group is villified. Here's a hint: it has NOTHING to do with trusting your members, having a tight pact (whatever that means), honouring truces (lol), keeping your word (LOL), etc. Nor does it have much to do with always winning: The issue is how you win, and what comes after you win.

User avatar
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2503
Joined: Sun 03 May, 2009 00:21
Reputation: 124
Galaxy: Nova
Location: somewhere in space

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Luftwaffe » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 06:27

Not this again please, for the love of god. *insert link to every other P&W forum*


Honestly though, Balor is a good guy, I genuinely like him. I can't say that about many people. But take that with a grain of salt because the people he plays with are shady AF and cannot be trusted. Addex/Deity/etc

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Baylor » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 07:38

Belisarius wrote:
Uber RoXorz Winzer wrote:I have to be honest here, when Balor offers a way out like this he keeps it. There are no betrayals. We honor our truces and keep our word


Gotta disagree with you mate... TROLZ pacted with Moyal on Andromeda and got stabbed big time. Actually thought that I had built a decent relationship with both Balor and Addex... guess not. As the old saying goes... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... won't happen again.


to be fair you guys screwed yourselves by going all in with the A/B zerg which are the same, I chatted with fka on Skype and he was supremely confident that he was gonna derb our fleets fairly easily. After that I gained Skype proof of collusion with trolz and the A10-A59 Girls4, hence, the 20% of Lowers that trolz represented, is why fka was oozing so much confidence that one time and then I figured it all out.

Wlerin is just bitter because he knows that we've done right by a ton of players and their guilds, this is the sacred promise of the golden parachute in its various forms, aka the real deal or legit crew, is Flow Final Kani China Pegasus guys SOLID to name a few.

I like you Rich and sorry to see all this bad stuff happen to you.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Wlerin » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 13:05

Balor wrote:Wlerin is just bitter because he knows that we've done right by a ton of players and their guilds, this is the sacred promise of the golden parachute in its various forms, aka the real deal or legit crew, is Flow Final Kani China Pegasus guys SOLID to name a few.

:roll:

Yeah, that's exactly why I'm "bitter". Spot on. Good job.


Return to “Bravo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest