the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Bloody Caesar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: various

Re: the coming bob civil war and Golden Parachute

Postby Bloody Caesar » Thu 13 Nov, 2014 09:33

n8dawg50 wrote:LOL Bloody Caesar so what I heard is you went to 31 and got your fleet derbed then you brag about it??

Sounds like the fleet that "slipped" into the 30's did not "slip" back home hahahaha. Sounds like you sent them a present to me it just took them a few days to get it unwrapped.
Is there something you don't comprehend about the word "profit"?
I had enough fleet left to maybe make a couple more hits, the fleet had already paid for itself and then some, and it finally got caught after I left it cause I hadn't been online enough to hunt for another base.

Yes, I'm so heartbroken they killed the 14k left of my 45k fleet, recovering a whole 19k total (only 6k from the fleet, the rest from the derbs on pillaged bases). I profited from it, so it was worth it.

The last time I saw a HIVE fleet in the 20's, they were recalling from 26 with a really bad sync :paranoid:

Some noob who's played for years and is still a noob :P
Ex various guilds/servers and actively inactive
TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Thu 13 Nov, 2014 12:47

Burgess wrote:
Cloud NiiNe wrote:
Peerless wrote: Im flattered to think that you hold me in such regards that I am someone else. Nevertheless, your ignorance is not your fault but its ok. Just trying to clear things up, believe me or not. I played for a while in OMEGA in Hellz/APOX then quit and now im back :)

Dont have a long history as some of you but this is a game of numbers and numbers is my game. Dont need X amount of years playing to prove that I am experienced or knowledgeable.
Were you going by the same name in Hellz/APOX? Because I do recall a name like that there.
P. sure WB was VGM of Hellz at start and later even GM of the 50s guild.. APOX..

ohai :paranoid:
Beaver was part of APOX leadership and later became GM when we merged with HELL.

As for Peerless, I think he's alright. He reminds me a lot of myself the first time I found myself running a cluster. He'll learn fast.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 14 Nov, 2014 03:33

I don't think being a part of O50's should ever be considered a good thing.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Fri 14 Nov, 2014 13:20

FrostyGoblin wrote:I don't think being a part of O50's should ever be considered a good thing.
It was a crash course in AE politics for me, so I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Return to “Bravo”