Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: To clear up the 20's Drama.

Postby Orientation » Tue 04 Nov, 2014 17:52

10 spy accounts wrote:
Dyo wrote:
10 spy accounts wrote:To bad its a lie to coverup ls failures
Are you denying that were the one that planned one of the worst invasion in recent years ? You obviously have no strategical sense, and you just cost your guild over 15 million fleet...

Yes, Sith/Path/Damn/Raven/Roma did a good job, but nothing could have happenned if it weren't for Lotp/Mag6/Out/Fowl/Fra/Gunz/Hive terrible mistakes and shortcoming
Yes since i didnt plan the invasion i took over after we was in the 20s

As everyone pointed out launching to the 20's was fine Launching from 20 - 23 with Sith on a higher level gate and more fleet in 21 was just plain retarded I stated we should be staying in 20 and reinforcing more fleets there as Sith would not have launched on us unless they could get a next to perfect launch.

Either way its to late for that now but the mistake of letting someone blindly lead the guild will not happen again.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Tue 04 Nov, 2014 21:30

Dyo wrote:
Are you denying that were the one that planned one of the worst invasion in recent years ? You obviously have no strategical sense, and you just cost your guild over 15 million fleet...

Yes, Sith/Path/Damn/Raven/Roma did a good job, but nothing could have happenned if it weren't for Lotp/Mag6/Out/Fowl/Fra/Gunz/Hive terrible mistakes and shortcoming
Expand on this? :/

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Dyo

Postby Dyo » Tue 04 Nov, 2014 22:28

Cloud NiiNe wrote:
Dyo wrote:

Expand on this? :/
Well, it's a different matters, but them either giving up the fight or running away to LotP's stronghold, instead of trying to fight, could have severely changed the outcome. Path and Damn may not have been there in time, their fleet could have been seriously depleted, ...

zed shadowmaster

Postby zed shadowmaster » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 00:06

ok heres what happen LotP landed in 20 because path had gone to visit Fra again in 26...........lotp brought 22 million in fleet and farmed 20 sorry i went VM mode again...Sith brought in 21 million into 21 and that caused a blob stare ........it took a couple of days but Path had made it back to 23 and Sith and her allies had grown to 31 million blob in 21 .........so come halloween the Sith blob starts to get smaller .........i say woot they goin back home to 19 ........but no im being told they r launching to 23 because there biggest heavy cruiser fleet r already showing up there now we had to wait for about 5 hours for enuff to launch to 23 before we closed the door .....then we launched 12 million in fleet off the 21 blob to 20 synced and they LotP just keep sending fleet after fleet to 23 ......and this scared me i was sure Bob and Hive would show up in 23 at the same time but no nothing else on scanners ......we landed in 20 ate 1 million in actives and sent all our frigates back up to 23 .......LotP keep coming 5 million in sync the rest spread out over hours ...........i was still scared there was a backstab coming because no one is this stupid but no they landed and it was not even a fight like shooting fish in a barrel over 8 million in derbs in 23 and not sure how many in 20 but over 1 million in derbs there too and 1 lucky LotP makes it throw the crash and instead of running home he launches at a Sith base in 23 and is recall trapped there ...so Thank u LotP it was fun

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 22:39

zed shadowmaster wrote:ok heres what happen LotP landed in 20 because path had gone to visit Fra again in 26...........lotp brought 22 million in fleet and farmed 20 sorry i went VM mode again...Sith brought in 21 million into 21 and that caused a blob stare ........it took a couple of days but Path had made it back to 23 and Sith and her allies had grown to 31 million blob in 21 .........so come halloween the Sith blob starts to get smaller .........i say woot they goin back home to 19 ........but no im being told they r launching to 23 because there biggest heavy cruiser fleet r already showing up there now we had to wait for about 5 hours for enuff to launch to 23 before we closed the door .....then we launched 12 million in fleet off the 21 blob to 20 synced and they LotP just keep sending fleet after fleet to 23 ......and this scared me i was sure Bob and Hive would show up in 23 at the same time but no nothing else on scanners ......we landed in 20 ate 1 million in actives and sent all our frigates back up to 23 .......LotP keep coming 5 million in sync the rest spread out over hours ...........i was still scared there was a backstab coming because no one is this stupid but no they landed and it was not even a fight like shooting fish in a barrel over 8 million in derbs in 23 and not sure how many in 20 but over 1 million in derbs there too and 1 lucky LotP makes it throw the crash and instead of running home he launches at a Sith base in 23 and is recall trapped there ...so Thank u LotP it was fun
I too was concerned about hidden enemies elsewhere, but none showed up. I think the fact that everyone who lost fleet, made a notable profit from their hits shows that not only were LOTP silly, but Sith/DAMN/PATH/RaVeN/ROMA did an excellent job. I know it's easy to under play that due to the unbelievable-ness of LOTPs actions, but they all truly did a superb job.

-Alecto
Saxon1812

Postby Saxon1812 » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 05:32

I too was concerned about hidden enemies elsewhere, but none showed up. I think the fact that everyone who lost fleet, made a notable profit from their hits shows that not only were LOTP silly, but Sith/DAMN/PATH/RaVeN/ROMA did an excellent job. I know it's easy to under play that due to the unbelievable-ness of LOTPs actions, but they all truly did a superb job.

When the attacks by Sith etc. got to the point of shooting fish in a barrel, then yes those Sith that lost fleet then made a notable profit, but this is not the case for the few million that did sync properly and for the attacks that went in by Sith despite unbelieveable superiority. I have 3 BRs just relating to myself, and I managed to land in sync, launch all my FC's, zero a dread fleet in my first attack, and then get hit for poor ratios by two frig fleets, one who zeroed himself in the attack. I was FC/FT and ion frig combo. So I think you should reconsider slightly cause it takes no skill to shoot fish in a barrel, it takes a lot of skill when you are fighting in a sync. I will also say I thought 2 of the 3 dread fleets in Sith did exactly the right thing and not give our synced fleet any hit options, I was lucky to still find the 3rd one.

Dyo

Postby Dyo » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 08:43

Yeah, there was a bit of a mess up with the claim sheet... It got messed up somehow, and it was just too late to have it fixed when we understood that. You are one of a kind though... I remember the only other attack by your side being an hilarious 2:1 ratio :-)

Anyway, skill in AE isn't just fast clicking - although we did that pretty well too, as hardly anyone from your side managed to mkae any hits, or fly away. It's also about strategy and tactics. And I don't think I need to remind just fow lacking you were in that regard :-)

Saxon1812

Postby Saxon1812 » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 08:58

Don't confuse my point. I am not defending the stuff up that put us in that position. I am simply telling u that given the low numbers that were actually synced by LOTP compared to the fleet waiting for them to land, it isn't any real comparison of "skill" like u are claiming. Apart from a very few LOTP fleets the majority had no chance. In addition some LOTP in the sync were more concerned with trying to bounce their fleets on landing rather than actually fighting, but I can assure you I saw lots of posts about LOTP synced fleet trying to get a hit in. The simple fact is they didn't have much chance (cause of being put in the position in the first place).

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Sat 08 Nov, 2014 05:34

Orientation wrote:
10 spy accounts wrote:
Dyo wrote:

Yes since i didnt plan the invasion i took over after we was in the 20s

As everyone pointed out launching to the 20's was fine Launching from 20 - 23 with Sith on a higher level gate and more fleet in 21 was just plain retarded I stated we should be staying in 20 and reinforcing more fleets there as Sith would not have launched on us unless they could get a next to perfect launch.

Either way its to late for that now but the mistake of letting someone blindly lead the guild will not happen again.

I don't know if you are any part of leadership in LotP but this shows that even in hindsight you still can't come up with a good strategy to save your guild. Well reinforcing wouldn't have been as bad as getting yourselves trapped I was already pushing for a counter strategy that would have killed LotP in 20.

I was pushing Sith to push into 20 to directly blob stare with your guild which would have vastly favored the 20's, we would have out numbered your blob and with little time PATH/DAMN would have made it to 20 and we would have got critical mass to crash your blob or you would have ran leaving Sith in position to early crash your tail. You made my strategy void by making a worse move so we adapted and killed you before you even landed.

You're only good option was to take your hits in the 20's and evacuate before we (the 20's) had time to counter and make a mess of your tail. This would have left you with a successful op and most of your fleet intact.

But I thank you, I acquired base 12 and am recovering well since our war and loss against Sith. The biggest bonus to this op was we were put in a position where Sith trusted DAMN for the co-op and the stakes were at their highest DAMN held a position of power we could have done anything and won on either side but we proved that despite all LotP begging we do not turn and I believe laid a great foundation of trust!

It was really sad to log in to about 8 different LotP players asking me to turn against allies, I am offended that anyone would think I would.

Return to “Bravo”