[BOB] Brilliant or Bad

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: [BOB] Brilliant or Bad

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 00:56

B Still exists? ;o irish you sounding wee bit salty bro. let addex and company do the forums, you need to focus on feeding a account to rank one again

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 01:09

IrishEyes wrote:
Perun wrote:See irish for a change i do know basic math and i know how much we need to win this i dont just go around saying how i will crush someone with dreads and how we will shed epic tears from it.

Oh and you should know how good i am in math see i calced your deleted account to the single credit used and well we all know what happened to it. Please do pm me ingame so i can calc new one you have considering you not using same name anymore.
LOL

Unfortunately you are aweful at math, I seen your calc, you were out by 1.2mil..

You should tell Moody my 50 accounts are not actually true, I dont waste 500 bucks on that stuff.

But id like to point out the massive fleet size some bob players now have too, about time they passed my 2 week ago banned account.

How are people so rich from pure simming and less then 20k xp :think:
Please oh please show me where i was wrong

Urban Structures 18 2962 cr
Solar Plants 9 80 cr
Fusion Plants 7 645 cr
Antimatter Plants 1 2000 cr
Metal Refineries 19 4440 cr
Robotic Factories 14 2916 cr
Shipyards 20 33253 cr
Orbital Shipyards 1 10000 cr
Spaceports 15 4376 cr
Nanite Factories 8 3942 cr
Android Factories 2 2500 cr
Economic Centers 7 2575 cr
Terraform 10 9069 cr

Ion Turrets 1 256 cr
Photon Turrets 1 1024 cr
Disruptor Turrets 1 4096 cr

Total credits used for 1 base 84134 cr

Total credits used for 12 bases 1009608 cr
Technology worth in credits 379829 cr
Fleet worth in credits 913430 cr
Fleet lost in crash 200000 cr
Trade routes worth in credits 9600 cr (average 200 cr per route)
Credits needed to build 12 bases 388800
Total credits 2901267 cr

And that is without current queues for both fleet and tech (impossible for me to know what he has queued)

Average 2000 econ gives you 1920000 credits for 40 days(almost impossible considering first days when you are developing bases)

Diference in credits gained and credits used is 981267 cr even if he have hit 100 bases which is almost impossible without multi accounts considering he have started in his guild stronghold galaxy with very little oposition. Also if you take look at B00 galaxy there is so many low level accounts breaking protection and beeing farmed.
Addex wrote:
Burgess wrote:So what's actually new other than the obvious cancer the boards of [BOB] were since it got created?
It got worse, pretty amusing thou, thats what happens when a guild has like no leadership.

So if BOB has like no leadership what that makes you considering guild with no leadership already won against you, or you just telling everyone how actually you won.

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 05:16

Perun wrote:
Addex wrote:
Burgess wrote:So what's actually new other than the obvious cancer the boards of [BOB] were since it got created?
It got worse, pretty amusing thou, thats what happens when a guild has like no leadership.

So if BOB has like no leadership what that makes you considering guild with no leadership already won against you, or you just telling everyone how actually you won.
If by win you mean you have the most annoying boards full of whining and *beep* that I have ever seen then I would agree with you. I would have suicided already if I was in a guild with so many douches.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 06:13

I was about to post with my WTF Ranger picture, but I would have earned a lemon for filter bypass.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 08:59

See adex there it is

the difference between you and me and ill show it in case you miss it
Addex wrote:
If by win you mean you have the most annoying boards full of whining and *beep* that I have ever seen then I would agree with you. I would have suicides already if I was in a guild with so many douches.
I would never suicide into my guild mate no matter how big douche he is or isn't.

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
StellaRossaBelgrado
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E/F: [Fate]
M: [Fake]
N/A [xoxo]

Postby StellaRossaBelgrado » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 10:34

I tho dex and co knew better this game.

They figured we will launch, instantly they go on forums to throw propaganda.

Didnt you all figured that propaganda is not working on us? Propaganda wont gift you 20 mil more fleet.

And stop calling us a 'zerg'.

Lets get the numbers straight, we had 240 players on start!

Balor/addex group 260 players on start

20s have over 200, 30s have over 200. I cbf to calc.

Only thing you can say that we got best fleet avgs with 180 ppl in guild, and only guild beating us in eco avgs are lotp.

And if I was on your spot over in mars, I wouldnt brag about anything. Only thing you did was land in 03 where we had 10 ppl to your 30.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 15:07

Addex wrote:
You're not blaming me for that are you? :nonono

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 15:34

Burgess wrote:
Addex wrote:
You're not blaming me for that are you? :nonono
No, talking about farmstella he has time to come post on forums but he is just totally useless in game , and sorry farmstella you lost any and all rights to brag when you went pussy mode ditched your account cause it was "too hard" and got a new one to go sim in peace, so congratz on being ultra worthless.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 16:02

Sorry Stel, your english is terra bad, so I translated it for everyone.
StellaRossaBelgrado wrote:Addex and co know this game better.

We will launch, but you go on forums and show everyone why we will lose.

Did you know propaganda is working on us? Please go easy on us we need 20 mil more fleet.

We are a 'zerg'. Stop telling people what they already know.

Lets get the numbers straight, we had 240 players on start, plus clarky ran to teens with 50 to secure more players for us!

Balor/addex group 120 players on start, I just like to say its more, because we failing hard.

20s have over 200, 30s have over 200. I cbf to calc. I cant math sorry, but well lets make a guess, I dont know tho who they are or who they are even with, even tho we have sekret naps to teens and 30s.

Only thing you can say that we got best zerg with 240 players only 181 ppl in guild right now, thats not my fault that we have mass bans and people quitting, sorry they left tho because I gave all their credits to my top player on the first crash, screw the guys with zero fleet we dont need them, let the big stack dp fts and help by launching late again.

And if I was on your spot over in mars, I would brag about everything. Only 136 players, you guys are doing an awesome job, best thing you did was land in 03 and stop us moving down more, now idk what we should do.

We fail :(

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 16:13

Perun wrote:Random numbers and stuff that no one cares about.
You must be pretty butthurt if you're going to calc everything down to the last credit.
Perun wrote:So if BOB has like no leadership what that makes you considering guild with no leadership already won against you, or you just telling everyone how actually you won.
Have you seen your annies? Everyone who annies anything has horribad English.

~Quake
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 17:44

Trolll wrote:Everyone who annies anything has horribad English.
You should all be lynched.

Uber RoXorz Winzer
Guild: [Royal]

Postby Uber RoXorz Winzer » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 23:23

IrishEyes wrote:Sorry Stel, your english is terra bad, so I translated it for everyone.
StellaRossaBelgrado wrote:Addex and co know this game better.

We will launch, but you go on forums and show everyone why we will lose.

Did you know propaganda is working on us? Please go easy on us we need 20 mil more fleet.

We are a 'zerg'. Stop telling people what they already know.

Lets get the numbers straight, we had 240 players on start, plus clarky ran to teens with 50 to secure more players for us!

Balor/addex group 120 players on start, I just like to say its more, because we failing hard.

20s have over 200, 30s have over 200. I cbf to calc. I cant math sorry, but well lets make a guess, I dont know tho who they are or who they are even with, even tho we have sekret naps to teens and 30s.

Only thing you can say that we got best zerg with 240 players only 181 ppl in guild right now, thats not my fault that we have mass bans and people quitting, sorry they left tho because I gave all their credits to my top player on the first crash, screw the guys with zero fleet we dont need them, let the big stack dp fts and help by launching late again.

And if I was on your spot over in mars, I would brag about everything. Only 136 players, you guys are doing an awesome job, best thing you did was land in 03 and stop us moving down more, now idk what we should do.

We fail :(
+1 this makes much more sense now that it's been translated to English.

I shoot for the stars, no I will own the stars.
StellaRossaBelgrado
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E/F: [Fate]
M: [Fake]
N/A [xoxo]

Postby StellaRossaBelgrado » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 23:30

I cant stop laughing how retarded irish is :D

Worst thing is, he is serious about what he writes :D

Dyo

Postby Dyo » Sat 08 Nov, 2014 00:02

Let's see if I can get this right.

A player who quit this server - one would assume out of boredom, or lack of time, or both - is spending some of his valuable time on the forum, i.e. the worst part of this game.

It's amusing.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sat 08 Nov, 2014 00:59

Dyo wrote:Let's see if I can get this right.

A player who quit this server - one would assume out of boredom, or lack of time, or both - is spending some of his valuable time on the forum, i.e. the worst part of this game.

It's amusing.
Actually, his account was banned.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild

Return to “Bravo”