IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

[BOB] Brilliant or Bad

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 15:19

WE NEED 65MIL... WE NEED 65MIL...
The desperation is brilliant..
Lots of bad E-Tears lots of incompetence.

Zerg guilds always fail due to numerous gms just unable to follow tru.
Our blob is just aroung 41mil, Boobies have 62mil..(minus few mil of our friends :lol: )
Come at us bros.
Before your guild self destructs.

Have fun reading what a fail zerg sounds like.

lurking

Re: [BOB] Brilliant or Bad

Postby lurking » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 15:53

reads like pure virgin saltiness

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 18:06

See irish for a change i do know basic math and i know how much we need to win this i dont just go around saying how i will crush someone with dreads and how we will shed epic tears from it.

Oh and you should know how good i am in math see i calced your deleted account to the single credit used and well we all know what happened to it. Please do pm me ingame so i can calc new one you have considering you not using same name anymore.

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 18:41

So what's actually new other than the obvious cancer the boards of [BOB] were since it got created?

lurking

Postby lurking » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 19:18

Perun wrote:See irish for a change i do know basic math and i know how much we need to win this i dont just go around saying how i will crush someone with dreads and how we will shed epic tears from it.

Oh and you should know how good i am in math see i calced your deleted account to the single credit used and well we all know what happened to it. Please do pm me ingame so i can calc new one you have considering you not using same name anymore.
this is how i have interpretated the above - Irish is a threat to us , we need to get him banned , i have no life so i will calculate how much credits it has cost to get his account this far so that i can bamboozle the admins with figures , whilst getting my "special Friends" to also bamboozle the admins with my figures hence forcing them to ban irish. just my interpretation tho , others will see it differently.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 19:22

Perun wrote:See irish for a change i do know basic math and i know how much we need to win this i dont just go around saying how i will crush someone with dreads and how we will shed epic tears from it.

LOL

Unfortunately you are aweful at math, I seen your calc, you were out by 1.2mil..

You should tell Moody my 50 accounts are not actually true, I dont waste 500 bucks on that stuff.

But id like to point out the massive fleet size some bob players now have too, about time they passed my 2 week ago banned account.

How are people so rich from pure simming and less then 20k xp :think:

lurking

Postby lurking » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 19:36

IrishEyes wrote:

LOL

Unfortunately you are aweful at math, I seen your calc, you were out by 1.2mil..

You should tell Moody my 50 accounts are not actually true, I dont waste 500 bucks on that stuff.

But id like to point out the massive fleet size some bob players now have too, about time they passed my 2 week ago banned account.

How are people so rich from pure simming and less then 20k xp :think:
quick pass him the calculator to try with those accounts, but then again considering he was out by 1.2 mil maybe just writing a number down would be easier or was that what was done originally...

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 19:45

lurking wrote: this is how i have interpretated the above - Irish is a threat to us , we need to get him banned , i have no life so i will calculate how much credits it has cost to get his account this far so that i can bamboozle the admins with figures , whilst getting my "special Friends" to also bamboozle the admins with my figures hence forcing them to ban irish. just my interpretation tho , others will see it differently.
Uuh, you mean the exact same thing IrishEyes and Addex did to get a couple players banend (some of which got unbanned)? lmao

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 19:51

Twerk Team wrote:
lurking wrote: this is how i have interpretated the above - Irish is a threat to us , we need to get him banned , i have no life so i will calculate how much credits it has cost to get his account this far so that i can bamboozle the admins with figures , whilst getting my "special Friends" to also bamboozle the admins with my figures hence forcing them to ban irish. just my interpretation tho , others will see it differently.
Uuh, you mean the exact same thing IrishEyes and Addex did to get a couple players banend (some of which got unbanned)? lmao
You are so biased, did mommy or daddy neglect you :boohoo:

Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Katsuchiyo » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 21:13

Cool post bro.
Where's your account again?

I don't care.
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 21:23

Oh look day care must be over, here comes all the emo kids, sucking their thumbs, nunus and blankies in toe.

Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 21:44

IrishEyes wrote:Oh look day care must be over, here comes all the emo kids, sucking their thumbs, nunus and blankies in toe.
I mean as an outside observer, I dare ask why you even feel the need to answer to them. You obviously have certain talents and/or advantages over 90% of the current playerbase. If they target you and post or do hurtful things it's because your mere presence has an impact on them. You already caused an emotional reaction in them by being yourself. You don't need to supplement it by troll-posting, it's just be a waste of time for you.

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 22:11

Dr. Fappo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Oh look day care must be over, here comes all the emo kids, sucking their thumbs, nunus and blankies in toe.
I mean as an outside observer, I dare ask why you even feel the need to answer to them. You obviously have certain talents and/or advantages over 90% of the current playerbase. If they target you and post or do hurtful things it's because your mere presence has an impact on them. You already caused an emotional reaction in them by being yourself. You don't need to supplement it by troll-posting, it's just be a waste of time for you.
+1
I like you :oops:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 06 Nov, 2014 22:42

Burgess wrote:So what's actually new other than the obvious cancer the boards of [BOB] were since it got created?
It got worse, pretty amusing thou, thats what happens when a guild has like no leadership.

Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kurgan » Fri 07 Nov, 2014 00:44

worst guild ever.
derb-thieves steal from guildies cuz "we can't be here scooping forever!"
I coulda collected at least 10 times my share by how long we sat there.... but alas, guildmates already stole it WEEKS ago. Then they brag about how l33t their accounts are now. :nonono

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!

Return to “Bravo”