Farmstella recalls....

chipmucks

Re: Farmstella recalls....

Postby chipmucks » Sun 09 Nov, 2014 09:33

everyone loves irish, we all now, the fun part will be the 3rd crash of the lowers. And yet potentially another stella recall

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 09 Nov, 2014 13:39

So how many of you have had chafed nipples before?

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Katsuchiyo » Sun 09 Nov, 2014 15:29

lycanthrope wrote:i am not big on PAX leadership, but then again i am not big on the BOB leadership either.

the first crash in B03 i was there, i lost my mobile which was okay to me, we won that pile.

i left BOB when LS started to become complete turds and kicking people for speaking their minds.

in my opinion BOB will have a hard time winning with their current LS (who keeps recalling, or not even sending on time) and the members of BOB need to get new LS in place who actually know what they are doing.

with that said, I have one more thing to say and its a big hello to my alpha mate yo fore, enjoy the derbs mate because none were were made from my fleet this time :whisle:
And as expected, WOLF cancer is cancer :whisle:

I don't care.
lurking

Postby lurking » Sun 09 Nov, 2014 16:11

does any leadership lead by example anymore ?? to me the best way to gain your guilds repect is to lead by example , if your launching against the enemy you should be at the beginning of the fleet landing leading by example , doesnt matter if you win or lose you have something more important - respect of your guild. when anyone in a ls position doesnt even land they dont deserve any form of respect ,they only deserve to have their account derbed (fleet and bases) by their own guild for their act of cowardice.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 09 Nov, 2014 22:08

lurking wrote:does any leadership lead by example anymore ?? to me the best way to gain your guilds repect is to lead by example , if your launching against the enemy you should be at the beginning of the fleet landing leading by example , doesnt matter if you win or lose you have something more important - respect of your guild. when anyone in a ls position doesnt even land they dont deserve any form of respect ,they only deserve to have their account derbed (fleet and bases) by their own guild for their act of cowardice.
Hasn't happened since Kappa. I am referring to a few GMs from there who were rivals and some who were allied. Pipe led from the front when his guild invaded K35. Sorcerer led from the front on every war he was involved in in Meow. Purifier made tough risky decisions that paid off for DDoS.

Kappa was possibly the last of the good GM distribution servers.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 09 Nov, 2014 22:16

Doesnt anyone find hilarious that a recall order from BoB was issued after everyone was derbed but just in time for farmstella and a few leadership to recall their fleets safely? :D

Landing 20 mins late with frigs is pro....

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 10 Nov, 2014 00:31

Do go on

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Mon 10 Nov, 2014 15:54

lol'd. I want to apologize to my buds who I dragged with me into [Dr.] and [BoB]. I didn't know that the other 'crews' were as much cancer as they were. Not calling any names, but you know who you are and idgaf.
gg wp Pax, the other side screws up yet again >.>

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Tue 11 Nov, 2014 00:38

burg why you do dis to me :wall:

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.

Return to “Bravo”