Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: LotP Launches to Lowers

Postby Orientation » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 06:01

Tjoli1 wrote:
Dyo wrote:
Balor wrote:[...] but this op will end worse for them than B20s op did
Well, I don't think how that would be possible.

They got caught in a recall trap, had their inactive taken down for awesome ratio, made a totally unsync'd landing that got wrecked for even better ratios, ... How can they really screw up more than that ?
Being from Sith, I must say Lotp did quite a good job in 20 and 21. The mistake was the launch to 23 where, as you said, they got recall trapped by the 20s alliance. I, for one, don't consider their attempt in the 20s a screw up.

Just to add onto that if you go back on the forum posts when i gave a run down of what actually happened you all would find that leadership was running everything up untill 21 I myself have been busy with work Bill at the time had his son in hospital so was not able to be on himself so he had Horizon step up thinking he wouldnt make any dumb decisions which he then made the launch to 23 which I myself due to being busy did not know untill the launch was half way through meaning even if we recalled we would be trapped and the launch on a recall would be even worse than continuing the launch into 23

So yes it was a retarded move however after that screw up due to myself being busy and Bill stepping down I put a new leadership team in place which are alot more capable than Horizon was and far more active than I can be. So i dont expect to see such a screw up again happening by Lotp.

Either way as always GL to all sides

chipmucks

Postby chipmucks » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 11:21

crash should be fun. But still have not got an answer from the previous question about LotP letting the lowers fight it out and no interference. It would seem as though maybe this was untrue. But then again who really cares about LotP bringing derbs

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 14:48

chipmucks wrote:crash should be fun. But still have not got an answer from the previous question about LotP letting the lowers fight it out and no interference. It would seem as though maybe this was untrue. But then again who really cares about LotP bringing derbs
LotP was originally supposed to start in 00-01 as part of RAGE's group but they ran away to the teens to sim in peace.
Saxon1812 wrote:LoTP having the guts to send down to help Rage in these early stages and successfully landing was a success and an early opportunity missed by Pax. .
Can't really say they have guts coming down to lowers when they didn't have them to start where they said they were going to. :wink: The fact you say we should have crashed them earlier proves you have no idea what the numbers were like at all.

~Quake
Saxon1812

Postby Saxon1812 » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 16:00

Cmon Troll, Pax crashed early the last time with less and succeeded, they could have done so again with a 6 hour flight time max. I'm saying they missed the opportunity to do so again and i know more about activity and numbers than u obviously think.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 16:08

I'm always surprised at how the opposite side gathers together the worst possible leadership in game. Is there a special chat where all the AE failures get together and decide who is gonna screw up next?

I should be a good sport and wish good luck to RAGE/Lopt and the rest of farm guilds but man you guys dont need luck but a miracle.... or at least someone with IQ over 70.

Uber RoXorz Winzer
Guild: [Royal]

Postby Uber RoXorz Winzer » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 16:27

Saxon1812 wrote:Cmon Troll, Pax crashed early the last time with less and succeeded, they could have done so again with a 6 hour flight time max. I'm saying they missed the opportunity to do so again and i know more about activity and numbers than u obviously think.

Pax crashed 15 mil on 19 mil, which was mostly support fleet or inactives who hadn't ran a week ago after the first crash. That was easy, and still cut it kinda close with Pax only have about 3-4 mil left on lz after crash.

At the time Lotp was spotted (erm, we'll their hoards of scouts giving away 20h before they were on scanners that they were shotgunning in... well done guys), the numbers were around 19-20 mil to 30-32, not to mention most of the 30-32 was actually combat since all the inactive recyclers were derbed in the previous crash.

Pax only pushed their blob up to 36 mil (to Rage's 32-34ish) after that time.

I shoot for the stars, no I will own the stars.
IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 16:45

Addex wrote:I'm always surprised at how the opposite side gathers together the worst possible leadership in game. Is there a special chat where all the AE failures get together and decide who is gonna screw up next?

I should be a good sport and wish good luck to RAGE/Lopt and the rest of farm guilds but man you guys dont need luck but a miracle.... or at least someone with IQ over 70.
lol :shhh: don't spoil it.

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 20:16

it's a case of "true believers" mixed with hate in a cocktail where reality matters not.

Sort of like Congress.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 22:31

I'm surprised there's still people that think LotP was with RAGE/BOB when they started in the 00s.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Mon 24 Nov, 2014 00:07

Like a 50% of Dalek joining Bob, and now some extra? :roll:

But does it even matter now? It says more about ex-BOB calling help, when they'd once an advantage over pax.

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Mon 24 Nov, 2014 01:39

chipmucks wrote:crash should be fun. But still have not got an answer from the previous question about LotP letting the lowers fight it out and no interference. It would seem as though maybe this was untrue. But then again who really cares about LotP bringing derbs

I'm guessing you missed the part where Pax had Sith attempt to launch to the lowers to help them? Which was the original reason for us launching to the 20's in the first place Aka Pax called in help first so as i stated we would help the opposite side.

As for the trash talking Addex no one cares its the same boring trash talk from both sides every server so rather than talk play the game.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 24 Nov, 2014 04:32

Forums are pure *beep* nowadays. Addex, just stop trying.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:06

Uber RoXorz Winzer wrote:well lets see, the guild they are going up against has been neck to neck in a cluster war since literally the inception of the server, they've had defeats and victories and it's been hard fought.... yet... after all this battling... they still somehow manage to have more fleet than lotp, which was handed a cluster on a silver platter with no resistance at all. What does that say about how this will turn up? I say derb delivery just like their lolattempt at the 20s.
This brings up another question. Does URW actually believe the above, or is he less clueless than he appears? *lick* *lick* *crunch* The world may never know...
lycanthrope wrote:yet you forget to mention that PAX does have 60 extra members than LOTP, and LOTP does have the better fleet averages. but that is not part of your spin is it?
While that point is salient, you fail to mention the real reason for the fleet disparity, which of course lies squarely in LotP's court (but is not a result of simming poorly).
Trolll wrote:Doesn't excuse LotP's terribad attempt at an op in the 20's though. :wink:
Bingo. Throwing away half of your fleet for no return doesn't exactly do wonders for averages or for totals. On the other hand, in-cluster competition or no, being handed a massive pile *does* help. Just a wee bit.

Of course, all that has no bearing on whether this exercise will be yet another derb delivery to Pax, or will actually turn out in RAtP's favour.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 14:00

All I see from the opposite side is the same people that fails every server and get raped quitting in tears promising to come back for a new server because this time will be different. The issue with the enemy guilds is not their players they have some decent players and all that but none of that matters when you have the most retarded emo leaders you can get in AE making stupid decisions that get their whole guilds killed.

This will be yet another derb delivery for Pax , I wonder what danny excuse will be this time, prolly he will go a la Juno say he got a new job and has to quit after his guild gets obliterated yet again :D

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 16:46

Addex wrote:All I see from the opposite side is the same people that fails every server and get raped quitting in tears promising to come back for a new server because this time will be different. The issue with the enemy guilds is not their players they have some decent players and all that but none of that matters when you have the most retarded emo leaders you can get in AE making stupid decisions that get their whole guilds killed.

This will be yet another derb delivery for Pax , I wonder what danny excuse will be this time, prolly he will go a la Juno say he got a new job and has to quit after his guild gets obliterated yet again :D

I guess you need educating every server before Juno i was with the same group aka the Original WL/Ftw which alot went on to become your group after cloak quit, The only server iv played against you on was J then quit returned on Pegasus destroyed the 50's with a load of randomers, I wasn't even gonna be playing Bravo let alone have to step in as leadership to help out which as iv stated im busy with work myself which is why i put Leet+Colt in charge seeing as the rest have either quit/became to busy thereselfs aswell the only reason i said yes was due to people asking me to who i also said to at the start i wont be anywhere near as active but ill still play anyway

But sure continue your same *beep* you do every server thats fine by me while you waste time on AE im focussed on more important things such as having a life when you experience it let me know maybe then you wont waste as much time on this game

Return to “Bravo”