Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: LotP Launches to Lowers

Postby PowerVerde » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 18:24

Orientation wrote:
Addex wrote:All I see from the opposite side is the same people that fails every server and get raped quitting in tears promising to come back for a new server because this time will be different. The issue with the enemy guilds is not their players they have some decent players and all that but none of that matters when you have the most retarded emo leaders you can get in AE making stupid decisions that get their whole guilds killed.

This will be yet another derb delivery for Pax , I wonder what danny excuse will be this time, prolly he will go a la Juno say he got a new job and has to quit after his guild gets obliterated yet again :D

I guess you need educating every server before Juno i was with the same group aka the Original WL/Ftw which alot went on to become your group after cloak quit, The only server iv played against you on was J then quit returned on Pegasus destroyed the 50's with a load of randomers, I wasn't even gonna be playing Bravo let alone have to step in as leadership to help out which as iv stated im busy with work myself which is why i put Leet+Colt in charge seeing as the rest have either quit/became to busy thereselfs aswell the only reason i said yes was due to people asking me to who i also said to at the start i wont be anywhere near as active but ill still play anyway

But sure continue your same *beep* you do every server thats fine by me while you waste time on AE im focussed on more important things such as having a life when you experience it let me know maybe then you wont waste as much time on this game
tl;dr:
I have a life outside AE.
If I lose I'm excused because everyone in Pax live in their mum's basement and dedicate 100% time to AE;
If I win I'm the man because i won against ppl that live in their mum's basement and dedicate 100% time to AE.

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 18:35

PowerVerde wrote: tl;dr:
I have a life outside AE.
If I lose I'm excused because everyone in Pax live in their mum's basement and dedicate 100% time to AE;
If I win I'm the man because i won against ppl that live in their mum's basement and dedicate 100% time to AE.

The last comment was with no context as to what I said i play the game for the people who want me to continue playing with them as i said before Good luck to both sides i personally do not care who wins just amusing addex still to this day trys trash talking no matter what gets said his ego seems to get the better of him

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 19:47

Orientation wrote:
Addex wrote:All I see from the opposite side is the same people that fails every server and get raped quitting in tears promising to come back for a new server because this time will be different. The issue with the enemy guilds is not their players they have some decent players and all that but none of that matters when you have the most retarded emo leaders you can get in AE making stupid decisions that get their whole guilds killed.

This will be yet another derb delivery for Pax , I wonder what danny excuse will be this time, prolly he will go a la Juno say he got a new job and has to quit after his guild gets obliterated yet again :D

I guess you need educating every server before Juno i was with the same group aka the Original WL/Ftw which alot went on to become your group after cloak quit, The only server iv played against you on was J then quit returned on Pegasus destroyed the 50's with a load of randomers, I wasn't even gonna be playing Bravo let alone have to step in as leadership to help out which as iv stated im busy with work myself which is why i put Leet+Colt in charge seeing as the rest have either quit/became to busy thereselfs aswell the only reason i said yes was due to people asking me to who i also said to at the start i wont be anywhere near as active but ill still play anyway

But sure continue your same *beep* you do every server thats fine by me while you waste time on AE im focussed on more important things such as having a life when you experience it let me know maybe then you wont waste as much time on this game
Destroy the 50s with a bunch of randoms in Pegasus? Riveting tale chap, you mean you bent over to the chinese powerhouse that allowed you to live in peace? Sorry dude but our group has nothing to do with WL/Ftw we mostly nubs from Gamma and Fenix WoG and dont know anything about FailCloak.

Arent you the same dude that suicided Lite in Helion homo style and has been a little *beep* since then? oh wait you are the guy that says has changed and blah blah blah, and lol about the "but I have a life line" pretty sure my life is more fulfilling than yours kid.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 20:40

Addex wrote: Destroy the 50s with a bunch of randoms in Pegasus? Riveting tale chap, you mean you bent over to the chinese powerhouse that allowed you to live in peace? Sorry dude but our group has nothing to do with WL/Ftw we mostly nubs from Gamma and Fenix WoG and dont know anything about FailCloak.

Arent you the same dude that suicided Lite in Helion homo style and has been a little *beep* since then? oh wait you are the guy that says has changed and blah blah blah, and lol about the "but I have a life line" pretty sure my life is more fulfilling than yours kid.

I think you'll find alot of your members were previously Cloaks group considering iv played with alot of them and those iv spoken with at some point stated the same. As for having a more fulfilling life dosnt appear like it to me the sheer fact you have played this game consistently for the past few years and still come up with the same trash talk just shows you're clearly getting no where in life. As for the "kid" I may be slightly younger than you yes but mentally you're the only kid here.

Edit: In terms of the 50's Did you not remember I broke away from the Chinese and we then stomped the other 50's who were apart of china and needed 2 other of the 4 Chinese guilds to come up and be able to handle it spinning things as always.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 21:43

Orientation wrote:
Addex wrote: Destroy the 50s with a bunch of randoms in Pegasus? Riveting tale chap, you mean you bent over to the chinese powerhouse that allowed you to live in peace? Sorry dude but our group has nothing to do with WL/Ftw we mostly nubs from Gamma and Fenix WoG and dont know anything about FailCloak.

I think you'll find alot of your members were previously Cloaks group considering iv played with alot of them and those iv spoken with at some point stated the same. As for having a more fulfilling life dosnt appear like it to me the sheer fact you have played this game consistently for the past few years and still come up with the same trash talk just shows you're clearly getting no where in life. As for the "kid" I may be slightly younger than you yes but mentally you're the only kid here.

Edit: In terms of the 50's Did you not remember I broke away from the Chinese and we then stomped the other 50's who were apart of china and needed 2 other of the 4 Chinese guilds to come up and be able to handle it spinning things as always.
Were you Zerg? Because I'm pretty sure Ali rekt you with 1:1 crashes.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Wed 26 Nov, 2014 08:48

When did they close the Pegasus Politics & War board?

-Alecto
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Wed 26 Nov, 2014 17:47

Cloud NiiNe wrote: Were you Zerg? Because I'm pretty sure Ali rekt you with 1:1 crashes.

Ali? Im guessing your referring to him hitting War beavers/fka's part of the 50's i pulled my group away from that group mine was mainly based in 56 which was breakng away from the zerg fest with china etc then went on to farm the upper 50's which was Quake+co did merge into Ali temporarily but then a stunt was pulled where everyone got kicked from the guild so then just kept the guild seperate from him to all in all there was more actions in the 50's than anywhere else on the server mightve been on a smaller scale due to starting alot later but still kept that part of the server somewhat interesting.

Return to “Bravo”