Event Horizon?? it already bit the dust!!

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Event Horizon?? it already bit the dust!!

Postby fendelius » Fri 26 Dec, 2014 22:14

yea as u can see the failed guild Event Horizon is tryin to be revived in bravo server...

word on da street is pot the ferret things this time he got a winnin team...but aside from tomination in andromeda server i dont tink a sole remembers event horizon lulz. just another guild comin and goin.

anyhoo should be fun to watch, pot the ferret is dead in andromeda wont take much to go rodent huntin on this server either ^^

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
FDK

Re: Event Horizon?? it already bit the dust!!

Postby FDK » Sat 27 Dec, 2014 05:18

it looks strong now

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sat 27 Dec, 2014 15:25

well ... ahem... word on da street is they tried to be the training guild for dark and got refused, they begged to get into wolf and wolf didnt want any part of them and right now they fighting rage... so i dont tink they got long in this server... but i culd be wrong i just a dumb ork.

*clakkety click clak clik*... ((this just in hawt off da presses)))

Event HOrizon's leader pot da ferret has climbed into his hole under a rock for hibernation for da winter... in an act of grand desperation they sent peeps all over da world and they were able to find a clueless gonk from the wilds of Auckland to run the guild. some Kiwi who looks like he hasnt washed his face in weeks and weeks!!

((news at 6))

pot the ferret

Postby pot the ferret » Sat 27 Dec, 2014 22:13

I remember Tomination (good dude) ... had to quit that server after my computer crapped out. You do know I wasn't part of the leadership in Andromeda, right? We voted for the guild name (and my idea won).

I use Event Horizon for every online game I play (when I can) ... just like I use pot the ferret (all the time).

I don't know where you heard that other news (it's new to me). Outside of letting someone else be in charge who had more experience than me (and the skirmishes with RAGE).

It's a game (hence our attacking of RAGE) - for fun.

I don't recogonize your name? Who are you? (was I a turd and forgot? or are you using a different name?)

what "new" news is there spose to be @ 6?

pot the ferret

Postby pot the ferret » Sat 27 Dec, 2014 22:22

oh ... wait a second ... now I know ... you're the guy that thinks ferrets are rodents? Zargosa right?

I was wondering who would take to time to post about a small guild, but the rodent thing gave you away (ferrets are carnivores while rodents are omnivores ... ferrets are a genus of the weasel family while rodents usually implies all things in the rodent family ... do I need to go on?)

Anyways, thanks for the free press.

btw, hi fdk. How are things?

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 17:49

there great. its sought of like da sargasso sea if ya know watz i mean. like da bermuda triangle.

anyhoo just havin fun its a game remember ^^

pot the ferret

Postby pot the ferret » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 18:36

I know, I'm having fun.

People calling ferrets rodents irks me (I like rodents and all ... use to have a chinchilla), but alot people don't (rodents that is).

Felt I needed to clarify -lol

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Tue 30 Dec, 2014 08:44

yea and actually u got replaced as liter by that kiwi guy, i asked him tonight wat he thot about Rebel aka Event Horizon's chance3s at survivin da server and he answered in one word...

[REBEL] K1W1_LEGEND Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 30 Dec 2014, 01:40:49
Fail

.... so there ya haf it, the 2nd leader of the short lived guild also tinks they are d000med.

lulz, oh course his eco dropped like a rock yesterday so it possible they will replace him wid a new guilnea pig leader , that wuld be leader #3 .. in.. erm.. lets seee.... one weeks time? ;p

pot the ferret

Postby pot the ferret » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:51

I didn't get replaced. I stepped down.

Sha
Guild: A2 LTMH
B2 Dark
Q Qjump

Postby Sha » Fri 02 Jan, 2015 16:33

:eh:

Return to “Bravo”