20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: 20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Postby Addex » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 20:23

In the past when I was GM and made my own guilds ,prior to AE2.0, guilds were either DNH or not DNH, this was at a time when GMs in guilds were friends and treated each other with some sort of respect not like it is now. DNH meaning "friends" with everything that it entitles.

I don't care much about Bravo and I was really surprised that Pax attacked Sith when the most logical choice would have been 10s LOPT or w/e name they go by now. I guess this happened due to the mix with Rage leadership that had closer ties with them since they actually received tangible help from them unlike Pax from 20s.

Technically a DNH with no cancellation notice can be dropped at any time with no warning and Pax was in their rights to drop the DNH using whatever reasoning they wanted since again "technically" they dont owe anyone an explanation, but I don't think it was in the spirit of the pact to be done like that.

My 2 cents.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 11 Mar, 2015 01:15

Addex wrote:In the past when I was GM and made my own guilds ,prior to AE2.0, guilds were either DNH or not DNH, this was at a time when GMs in guilds were friends and treated each other with some sort of respect not like it is now. DNH meaning "friends" with everything that it entitles.

I don't care much about Bravo and I was really surprised that Pax attacked Sith when the most logical choice would have been 10s LOPT or w/e name they go by now. I guess this happened due to the mix with Rage leadership that had closer ties with them since they actually received tangible help from them unlike Pax from 20s.

Technically a DNH with no cancellation notice can be dropped at any time with no warning and Pax was in their rights to drop the DNH using whatever reasoning they wanted since again "technically" they dont owe anyone an explanation, but I don't think it was in the spirit of the pact to be done like that.

My 2 cents.
We already said that's fine. Yeah, it had no cancellation warning period, we just have problems with Balor saying that we were anti-pax. There was 2 clusters trying to invade us, and since the 10s were a simcluster they already had a large fleet advantage over the 20s (until they blew it in that halloween recall trap, led by horizon), they didn't need their full fleet to invade us if we went to the 00s. As far as the leaks go, a few of the spies revealed themselves after the 00s pacted each other, and ran to the 10s after hitting a bunch of bases.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:45

Addex wrote:In the past when I was GM and made my own guilds ,prior to AE2.0, guilds were either DNH or not DNH, this was at a time when GMs in guilds were friends and treated each other with some sort of respect not like it is now. DNH meaning "friends" with everything that it entitles.

My 2 cents.
no cancellation clause and no built in expiration date, it's not a valid agreement. When I intend an ongoing agreement I put a cancellation clause of a period long enough to slow boat from another cluster back home. Usually a week. When I intend the agreement to be temporary, I put in an expiration up front.

Makes for a lot fewer hurt feelings.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Wed 11 Mar, 2015 12:23

Balor wrote:Yes but you should understand that I anticipated the high probability that Damn was going to choose pro-Sith and anti-Pax. This was consistent with their early game decisions to leave us for dead. This is because Sith told Damn "Pax has to die, DO NOT send fleet that's an order" and Kiwi bowed his head and then went along with it. So I had every reason to believe once more that Kiwi would be a mindless pawn of Sith and do anything that they tell him to do. At the same time, I extended some benefit of the doubt and a golden parachute type of clause, which Damn as a leadership rejected.
And you know all this how? You must be mind reading in some sort of alternative reality.

Sith never told me or DAMN not to send fleet to aid you, in fact we did send fleet. It was your idea that you wanted us to hit the upper 00's instead of joining up with you on your blob where we could safely land. We made 2 launches at the 00's and was about to launch a 3rd op against the teens when you signed the pact and I had to hear this through the grape vine instead of you telling me yourself that we were launching into a returning cluster.

Since you seem to be talking like you have no idea what has happened in this server outside your own cluster and only care about yourself I will give you a bit of a run down of the real history of this server.

Pax/Rage obviously had their lasting war in the 00's, obviously you won't let anybody forget that and that is all you think is important.

Mean while the rest of the server has been fighting too, Sith/Roma/DAMN had their own war fighting over the 20's. It was fun but in the end we suffered a major defeat in our final stand within 28 losing all of our combat fleet a lot of support and our bases.

Mean while Sith had managed to invade the upper teens ninja style and made an enemy amongst the teens, who moved to invade the lower 20's right after our defeat in the upper 20's. This lead to Sith returning to the lower 20's while DAMN recovered. In the best interest of my guild and the 20's future we worked out our differences and formed a pact within the 20's though not very founded yet.

While recovering the teens managed to invade 20 again at the same time Hive from the 30's launched at the upper 20's, DAMN/Roma managed to send the 30's into a recall and we quickly moved to help Sith/Path perform a recall trap on an overly aggressive teens at the time. This pretty much founded our alliance in the 20's and trust was gained from both sides.

30's move again to try and invade the upper 20's and I had been told that the Hive leaders at the time had been trying to convince the 20's to allow them to kill DAMN. We send them into a recall again but under pressure to defend our home while still recovering from early server losses and wars.

Sith decided they would try and help us fight back against the 30's and try and invade them back to ease the pressure they were putting on the upper 20's so we could focus elsewhere.

This is about the time Balor starts trying to convince us to support him in the 00's right as we are all placed in 29 and ready to launch against the 30's. Balor says he tried for a long time to ask for help but this isn't entirely true, Pax made huge ground in one of there crashes and looked to be winning the 00's until the teens moved to support Rage. We were out of place and already in the middle of a plan of our own (yes we have our own fights) so we weren't in a position to aid and weren't about to drop everything.

Our op failed and I wanted to support Pax, I talked it over with Sith/Jabba and he felt his crew was very split on the idea of interfering in the war in the 00's some for and some against (no wonder people are against helping a guy who back stabs guilds across multiple servers). We decided it was better for DAMN to support the 00's in this case with the support of some of the players from Sith who wanted to go. I was always personally against going to the 00's with full force as the 30's would certainly launch and hit the upper 20's again. Sith moved into position to protect DAMN in the upper 20's so that we could launch to support Pax in the 00's.

Sith gave me the support I needed to start pushing against rage and the teens to help Pax. Pax was in a losing position and I believe you acquired your pact because of the pressure we started to apply on your enemies. None of this could have happened if Sith leadership did not support my efforts to help Pax.

Naturally nothing is ever enough for Balor if it means he has an excuse to make profit and work towards gaining his crown on the server. In his eyes, everyone else should sacrifice everything for him and he has absolutely no understanding of other guilds problems. He will use his allies and anyone he can to get to the top and in this case it was absolutely unacceptable that the 20's was being successful in this server while he was busy being inactive and doing nothing for his own guild.

To those guilds who are working with Balor watch he will never do anything out of mutual interest, he only operates in his own interest. He is pulling in as much players into the 20's with no hope of crashing SD because the more players that move to the 20's will mean there is more players to cover his exit when he runs. He wants your players to die in place of his own guilds members.

To those players who are in Pax, don't expect a fair place in his guild. Most of his ops/planning will be done for the small majority of his loyal crew/friends the rest of you are there for numbers in a major fight, potential KD's and food for his main crew and to help him hold rank 1.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 11 Mar, 2015 17:40

SilverKnight wrote:

My 2 cents.
no cancellation clause and no built in expiration date, it's not a valid agreement. When I intend an ongoing agreement I put a cancellation clause of a period long enough to slow boat from another cluster back home. Usually a week. When I intend the agreement to be temporary, I put in an expiration up front.

Makes for a lot fewer hurt feelings.
When I gave someone a DNH is because I considered them friends, friendship has no expiration time, either you are friends or you arent. No MDP , blood pact, ally or w/e other BS name rolls around for pacts. If you are only friends with someone cause it fits you and is temporary then u are no friend.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:22

toxa nicely summarized all major events on this server - from 20s perspective.

i would add that 20s had other internal problems - one of them was guy who was in chat with Pax.

Addex - 20s wouldnt break their pact first. i agree with your posts about DNH/MDP - its something that is agreed between friends - at least for that server.

for me personally i would consider those guys friends for future servers and would like to play together again if possible. Balor and his new friends dont agree with majority when we talk about pacts. for them that means nothing - literally because they attacked like there is no pact at all.

seems you gave your guild in wrong hands, people will again talk about addex who is backstabbing. i simply cannot put you two together when i read your posts here.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 14:27

DarkHorse wrote:toxa nicely summarized all major events on this server - from 20s perspective.

i would add that 20s had other internal problems - one of them was guy who was in chat with Pax.

Addex - 20s wouldnt break their pact first. i agree with your posts about DNH/MDP - its something that is agreed between friends - at least for that server.

for me personally i would consider those guys friends for future servers and would like to play together again if possible. Balor and his new friends dont agree with majority when we talk about pacts. for them that means nothing - literally because they attacked like there is no pact at all.

seems you gave your guild in wrong hands, people will again talk about addex who is backstabbing. i simply cannot put you two together when i read your posts here.
I'm not and never was GM of Pax I only helped recruiting people for 00.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 14:28

Addex wrote:
DarkHorse wrote:toxa nicely summarized all major events on this server - from 20s perspective.

Can confirm.

The Chronicles of Alicus.
The Forgotten
Guild: ALT F4

Postby The Forgotten » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:29

Addex wrote:

Hot hands is a good way to keep your hands warm. Fluffing balls can be a difficult job to maintain. With the patterns I see developing between Addex, Balor, and SilverKnight. Who is in the middle? :biglaugh: /closed :owned:

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 14:13

To summarize this thread, 20's alliance launched at the 30's killed 200 mil defensive blob.
Pax stabs the 20's invading while the 20's are in the 30's out of position to defend. (Pax stab debated, they believe pact was meaningless and they did not need to drop pact to attack)
Pax hits most bases from B20-B22 calling in help from pretty much all of the server, Page, Wolf, TT, and insignificant help from the 30's move into the 20's to aid Pax.
OuTz declined Pax and instead supported the 20's against Pax.
20's + OuTz alliance move on the pax blob which runs.
Pax loses 43 mil fleet on exit.

This thread is now dated, please lock.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 04:44

toxa wrote:To summarize this thread, 20's alliance launched at the 30's killed 200 mil defensive blob.
Pax stabs the 20's invading while the 20's are in the 30's out of position to defend. (Pax stab debated, they believe pact was meaningless and they did not need to drop pact to attack)
Pax hits most bases from B20-B22 calling in help from pretty much all of the server, Page, Wolf, TT, and insignificant help from the 30's move into the 20's to aid Pax.
OuTz declined Pax and instead supported the 20's against Pax.
20's + OuTz alliance move on the pax blob which runs.
Pax loses 43 mil fleet on exit.

This thread is now dated, please lock.
I'll confirm that this summary is the most accurate rendition of events.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 05:01

/locked on OP request.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Bravo”