20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: 20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 17:27

You can make anyone look like a weeping angel when you're using fiction as justification.

-Alecto
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 18:02

serious mode on.

small community, very few capable persons willing to accept real LS role.

result - no real competition. majority doesnt know why they play this game - just to have a fun is best answer you'll get from them.

i would really like to see AE "legends" playing other more competitive games - no hard feelings to anybody but they are average players and that is enough to dominate here for years.

this community has many similar players like our dear King and Lord - only difference is that they know why they play.

Carleto39

Postby Carleto39 » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 18:52

DarkHorse wrote: this community has many similar players like our dear King and Lord - only difference is that they know why they play.
Does every message you type have to suck up to someone?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 18:58

Alecto wrote:That's exactly where you fall down. I can assure you not once was Sith approached by anyone in Pax to discuss this pact, Sith was informed of only a DNH through DAMN. There was no talks to extend this, and there was no request nor guarantee of assistance at any stage.

Despite this, Sith and DAMN through their own good will attempted to help Pax on a number of occasions.

The only time the 20s was asked explicitly for help was when Sith lent DAMN a gate, and by the time DAMN had sent fleet, Pax had made peace with RAGE.

The problem I have, when you refer to "both sides" there's only ever two sides in your mind. Those who do exactly what you ask, when you ask and those who don't. The "other team" is the one that doesn't want to live under the rule of Addex or Balor, but wants to play for the fun of AE. Not the side that wants to destroy every last active player and drive them away from AE for their own illusion of "winning" a server.
Are you kidding I was in a chat with the Sith leadership for months....You can ask kiwi about it since he made the chat. Who do you think gave Sith the launch tables for LopT in 20s that and leaked the info that allow them to beat them back? >.>

Horizon Quote - Msg - Report 24 Oct 2014, 23:02:45

Launch Info
Start Location: B19:x
End Location: B22:x
Arrival Time: 2014-10-31 16:15:00
[10/25/2014 10:24:00 AM] Addex: lopt launch tables
[10/25/2014 10:26:34 AM] Brutus: Ok, thanks. We'll be more than ready.
[10/25/2014 10:49:58 AM] Addex: yeah 6 days from now
[10/25/2014 10:50:02 AM] Addex: dont announce or anything
[10/25/2014 10:50:08 AM] Addex: wait for them to be ready to land
[10/25/2014 10:50:10 AM] Addex: then move in
[10/25/2014 10:50:16 AM] Addex: or u will scare them
[10/25/2014 10:50:22 AM] Addex: better they waste their full trip
[10/25/2014 10:54:19 AM] Brutus: Yep. Only my LS room and Andy know. Will continue blobbing next galaxy over and planning ninjas on boards. After we ambush their inactives in 22, we can think about hitting upper teens.

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 19:31

What are you saying those logs prove exactly? You said Sith plotted against you, prevent DAMN from helping you, and ignored your requests for help. I don't see any of that in those logs.

I do recall you giving us the LOTP tables when they launched on us, but that's not proof of Sith refusing to help you nor preventing DAMN from helping you.

Also, those logs are specifically from the first launch from LOTP which ended in them recalling to the teens, not the one where they got recall trapped.

-Alecto
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 20:34

Alecto wrote:What are you saying those logs prove exactly? You said Sith plotted against you, prevent DAMN from helping you, and ignored your requests for help. I don't see any of that in those logs.

I do recall you giving us the LOTP tables when they launched on us, but that's not proof of Sith refusing to help you nor preventing DAMN from helping you.

Also, those logs are specifically from the first launch from LOTP which ended in them recalling to the teens, not the one where they got recall trapped.

[11/28/2014 9:18:42 PM] Balor: well they have 40mil advantage over us so no
[11/28/2014 9:18:44 PM] Balor: defend or die
[11/28/2014 9:18:56 PM] Balor: they'd just keep pushing us back and roll us over until we're dead
[11/28/2014 9:19:12 PM] Balor: we'll have to make a stand and kill as much as we can, same as all along
[11/28/2014 9:20:36 PM] Balor: and 19 continues to have less than 5mil or so for defense
[11/28/2014 9:20:53 PM] Balor: alternatively 09
[11/28/2014 9:23:43 PM] Balor: you would want to be in position
[11/28/2014 9:23:58 PM] Balor: to rescue the 50mil pile if we cant hold it
[11/29/2014 1:33:31 PM] Addex: Guys LopT/Rage has 100m+ incoming if we get raped you know 3 clusters will gangbang you
[11/29/2014 1:33:58 PM] Addex: Hive is a farm guild why go after them when LoPT is such a huge prize to take?
[11/29/2014 8:03:57 PM | Edited 8:04:32 PM] Wrath: It isn't even logistically an option to help you guys

Pretty much yeah this is the last convo in the combined chat with Sith , we realized Sith had no intention of helping us, so we talked to Kiwi, sure they loaned kiwi a JG in 20 and sent a few people to try to land in 00s . Their anny was leaked almost instantly and DANM had to recall.

Moral of the story we got no help from Sith and just attempts and good intentions from Danm. Later on we discovered Sith had pacted Lopt and agreed to not hit each other clusters. Noone is saying here Sith is evil I mean they could have joined LOPT and zerged us and all that but they didnt help end the stare, probably because it rage had won 00s they knew they would be next so a stare was more beneficial for 20s long run. I'm sure noone expected the 00s to pact much less merge together now, I sure didnt.

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 20:45

Sith and LOTP/OUTz regularly exchange hits and continue to do so. Additionally, there have been many number attempts to invade the 20s from both the 10s and the 30s, and in all those cases it was claimed Sith was not the target but despite this, Sith came to the aid of their allies (whom they had a pact stronger than a DNH).

I'm not specifically saying you (Addex) are calling Sith bad, but there has undeniably been fictitious posts in this thread attempting to make Sith look bad, when in reality, it is ran by and filled with honest players (with a minority as an exception).

The reason our relationship with DAMN has lasted is because the honesty we demonstrate to one another, and it's also the reason Pax's relationship has failed.

On a final note, not long after that conversation DAMN asked us to stay behind to fend of a CB launch to the 20s, whilst lending them a lot more than a few of our players to come to the aid of the lowers. It was then that you made peace with RAGE, when help was on it's way.

I am not bothered with your invasion or "back stab" as it has been described - but I cannot stand the fiction used to justify it.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 20:57

Atremts to help Pax from 20s side were at best funny, we managed to repel your help with just refils and base defenses which is laughable from any point you look

Dunno why people forcing this thread in backstab way, server is evolving and as i said we will not try to kill it we want fun server, at the end of our invasion of 20s we will offer nap to help you rebuild what ever loss you took, on the other side i knew that same thing wont be offered to 30s so i insistes on hitting 20s.

As i said lets keep it simple, this is invasion to keep server kicking, we had sim period for a long time some more some less but i am quite sure that now sith members who werent that active are comming alive, same goes for us.

Lets make bravo great server like it has potential to be

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 21:14

Well, again, whichever phrase you like to use to describe what has happened.

All I'm saying is that some people are trying to shine a negative light on the 20s, when in reality, we made at least two attempts to launch to the 00s to help Pax, in addition, during the time Pax was warring, we had to combat 7-10 invasion attempts from both the 10s and the 30s in addition to a number of mid scale ops to the 30s. To say we've done nothing is utter bollocks.

-Alecto
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 21:22

Alecto wrote:Well, again, whichever phrase you like to use to describe what has happened.

All I'm saying is that some people are trying to shine a negative light on the 20s, when in reality, we made at least two attempts to launch to the 00s to help Pax, in addition, during the time Pax was warring, we had to combat 7-10 invasion attempts from both the 10s and the 30s. To say we've done nothing is utter bollocks.
You fail to realize Pax as it was no longer exists, pax and rage merged into one guild, when things like this happen policy changes. You guys forced us to pact Rage, everyone was bored into quitting with the 3 month long stare, had you guys being more decisive and helpful things would have been different, but when you are overwhelmed and there is no solution in the near future you gotta do what u gotta do or did you expect the lowers to be in stare forever while u went on farming trips to 30s?

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 22:01

You fail to hear what I'm saying. You are talking about historical events and I in turn am responding to them. So Pax as it exists now didn't exist in the specific points you referred to.

Now is clearly a different situation. But you can't blame your failings on Sith or DAMN. The 20s had it's own problems and was dealing with them - between them, they still managed to find time to try an help you guys, before being told you had now made peace.

I'm not here to say what you did was right or wrong, I'm just correcting some points that had been made earlier in this topic - and that you can't use them to justify what you're doing now.

I'm not saying what you're doing now is right or wrong either - my posts have mainly been about correcting misinformation. Tactically speaking it makes sense for you to take the only force that had similar levels to fleet as you.

-Alecto
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 22:09

Carleto39 wrote:
DarkHorse wrote: this community has many similar players like our dear King and Lord - only difference is that they know why they play.
Does every message you type have to suck up to someone?
yes.

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 22:43

Looks like Pax can't handle our severely weakened fleets alone. They've had to call in help from Page!!

Not gonna be a game changer, I suppose they are feeding their paxlings.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 22:57

Alecto wrote:You fail to hear what I'm saying. You are talking about historical events and I in turn am responding to them. So Pax as it exists now didn't exist in the specific points you referred to.

Now is clearly a different situation. But you can't blame your failings on Sith or DAMN. The 20s had it's own problems and was dealing with them - between them, they still managed to find time to try an help you guys, before being told you had now made peace.

I'm not here to say what you did was right or wrong, I'm just correcting some points that had been made earlier in this topic - and that you can't use them to justify what you're doing now.

I'm not saying what you're doing now is right or wrong either - my posts have mainly been about correcting misinformation. Tactically speaking it makes sense for you to take the only force that had similar levels to fleet as you.

Now if you find randomly launching 10- 20 mil fleet mostly consisting from damn members as helping then you are just talking *beep*.

I was on other side and i agreed that not a single base tagged to damn will be hit and as far as i know it didnt.
Again we are not trying to kill 20s we are just invading and hitting for profit, i think there is just few irrelevant hits of occ freeing and they have been discouraged from our side. We didnt target any of sith players specificly and we will not do that.
I knew that you will invade 30s and we acted on it considering i am quite sure if we didnt invade you that 30s would be done and farmed into quiting.

You may or may not accept this but its how things are and trust me we would do same thing if anyone else was involved, stealing 30s pile was not even considered as option, it would put us on top of everyone for a long time and we didnt want that, it was just strange coincidence that we merged right when you invaded (i blame balor for being busy in rl for that hehe) cos we were planing to merge for last 2 months.

If you can tell me straight forward that you would leave 30s as soon as you collected pile than i will post oders to head back home.

As for page really you want to bring our subguild into this i mean they are our subguild and they will help us as we will help them unless you have some other idea for it lol

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:01

Whether what you say is true or not (and again, I'm not saying it isn't)

You can't expect the 20s not to complain about it. You would be doing the exact same if we moved in on the lowers.

-Alecto

Return to “Bravo”