20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

lurking

Re: 20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Postby lurking » Thu 05 Mar, 2015 15:26

backstab or not i dont think many ppl really care, its given an almost dead server a small measure of life again and if PAX honour what they say by not freeing the large amount of low lvl occs in the 20s it seems to me that they actually want the server to last for a bit longer

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 05 Mar, 2015 15:46

toxa wrote:
Addex wrote:Why do yo you call this a backstab anyway? Backstab is when you betray someone that is trying to help you, if you were blobbing with Pax and they raped you it would be a backstab, if you were fighting with someone Pax said that they come to help you and then they go and rape you that is a backstab.

Pax going to hit Sith and leaving DANM alone is not a backstab in any way or form, but I guess is easier to put it that way. To be honest there was no agreement on cancellation notice for the pact, they could even hit DANM if they wanted to since the pact was done that way and for what I see here there is nothing against DANM.

I understand the frustration in being hit in a war game especially when you are having fun farming a guild that doesn't have the fleet to defend themselves but lets call things how they are.

PS:

You can say I dont tell the truth, but please tell me how much actual fleet of Danm or Sith was lost helping Pax in the 00s war, LOPT actually helped rage with real fleets and numbers while we got nothing but good intentions for which Pax was grateful to DANM. We can go back and forth saying "no u" but the numbers speak for themselves, the actual help from Sith/Danm was 0.
It is a back stab simple, you waited until you had an advantage, you made a plan to attack us and you launched against the 20's all the while you agreed not do make an aggressive move on us. The moment you were planning to attack us, you were making an aggressive move against the 20's and violating that pact. You drop the pact then you plan to attack not the other way around regardless of terms. The whole point of what a back stab is going behind our back and plannng to harm us when we are in an agreement not to.

You can try and wipe your hands of this as much as you want Addex but by defending the actions from Pax, you are still showing your true colours that you believe it is acceptable to plan and move to attack the enemy while you have an agreement. A pact with you or Balor is completely worthless.

I will say it again, *beep* in the past is irrelevant Sith never agreed to save your *beep* and DAMN moved to the best of its abilities to support your guild. You asked for support from DAMN and you got it as soon as possible, there was a delay as I was already committed to action (I don't take my commitments lightly or drop them because you say so) and to be honest DAMN had more problems this server then you guys did we were in recovery mode ourselves as well as being targeted. But I didn't see you abandoning your fight to help DAMN. Just a bunch of two face losers that don't care about anybody else or your word.
Waited until Pax had an advantage? They have like double your fleet, they always had an advantage, if Pax wanted to be a douche they would have joined the 30s and rape u or simply taken the pile , sorry that you are so emotional about a spaceboat game that you can't think logically.

Sith agreed to help us and you saying otherwise is the same like Pax going and ending the DNH without a word, I don't know why you are crying so much considering they are leaving DAMN alone.

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Thu 05 Mar, 2015 16:37

You are the one that keeps pointing out it is just a DNH, a DNH isn't a come save us pact, it is a do not hit. Sith has not hit pax yet, pax launch and attack sith without breaking the pact. Pretty simple even if there wasn't a notice clause in that pact you still failed to end the pact before attacking.

I am sorry but if you think you could have attacked the 20's any time you want when you can only sync 60 mil fleet... if we didn't attack the 30's we could have easily had 400 million fleet waiting for pax in 20 before your 60 mil landed and since I already notified Balor that I would stand by the 20's if he invaded a long time ago then I don't know how you think you really had any ability to fight us.

Even now after making the biggest attack in this server, you can't make the offensive on our blob without another clusters support.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 05 Mar, 2015 19:56

Addex - you could help 30s and rape 20s ? what do you think teens would do in that scenario?

we wont target DAMN - we respect them, etc... Balor is pretty bad in his propaganda - that works with kids or it worked in the past with other GMs.

20s kill 30s fleet, we farm Sith - get DAMN on our side ( they take control of cluster ) , later we deal with teens.... great plan - for noobs.

let other guys from PAX LS to explain their actions - if they feel that is needed. you cant babysiTh Balor forever ;)

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 06 Mar, 2015 03:00

FrostyGoblin wrote:Wait, you mean there was a DNH without a cancelation notice? What the *beep*?

Do you even actually diplo?

That's basically the same thing as having no DNH at all....
^ Bazinga! A DNH without a lag time cancellation is not a DNH at all. If you don't have a cancel you have to have an expiration.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Fri 06 Mar, 2015 10:12

Not content with farming, Pax are now trying to zerg us. They've asked several guilds to come to the 20s, though so far it seems only Page and TT have agreed.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Fri 06 Mar, 2015 13:44

Don't understand why i need to repeat myself over and over again.

I was personally asked to help 30s by sending RAGE members to contest 20s LZ and that was even before 20s started launching to 30s (just about time when you had 230 mil blob in B25), i told them its not possible at this point considering we are in middle of merge with Pax and i also told them that i will probably launch all of RAGE/Pax fleets to 20s. 30s told me they will undoubtedly contest 20s landing which worked for us considering we do not need sync to launch on 20s (hence only 60 mil fleet in sync) cos hell we just got free entry cos 20s decided for god knows what time to zerg 30s (yes you did zerg them considering Sith needed DAMN to join your launch even though Sith had clear advantage).

We could have gone for pile but that would cripple server too much so we decided to go for base farming and inactive killing in 20s and considering you were well fed we expected great profit and easier recovery for you which again lead us to not killing server.

We landed in 20s we started farming never actually freeing any occ that you have, i might be wrong about it and there might be few cases of occ freeing but i said it many times to leave occs alone, we do not want to kill you we just wanted some creds.

Now as you may or may not admit but having any pact without cancellation notice is just plain dumb, bear in mind that without cancellation notice means no need to tell anyone about dropping pact, always been always will be, that's why guilds make 7 days cancellation notice or at least 48h.

Now if 20s didnt launch to 30s we would launch to either 30s or 20s as i said earlier in this post considering that 10s were the only ones who truly helped us in Pax/RAGE war and they were out of question for attacking.

I dont know how politics is done after epsilon but this is how i do it while trying to keep server as alive as possible and have as much fun as we can.

If you need anything else explained feel free to ask me about it and i will answer but if you keep repeating same thing over and over and over i will be forced to start laughing at your posts

oh and boy 20s are really profitable

[Pax] Jim Morrison vs. mario79 losses: 0 / 3725
[Pax] Jim Morrison vs. mario79 losses: 0 / 7325

got new base and 15 levis queued from hitting bases only :D

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Fri 06 Mar, 2015 22:38

Perun - you were in Pax while 00s had internal war?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Fri 06 Mar, 2015 22:41

DarkHorse wrote:Perun - you were in Pax while 00s had internal war?
Perun aka Jim Morrison is the GM of Rage/BoB so no he wasnt in Pax he was the guild Pax was fighting....

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 04:18

Perun, I don't really care what rage done it is a non issue.

If you merge into pax, you respect those pacts. If you are dropping a pact you give notice even if it is immediate notice.

You talk about older servers, if you have 48 hours notice do you post announcements for the launch, launch your fleet and then post give your 48 hours notice before the first base is hit?

Funny thing is, no diplomatic drop was ever contacted and bases was hit with pact still intact, is pact drops just assumed now? (Yes I know everything was pretty obvious) Is it just that Rage is butt hurt because you contacted the 20's wanting to zerg multiple clusters at the 30's? You talk about zerging, at least we made an effort and in my opinion we only just made enough effort to ensure success, any less commitment or a poorer sync and we would have lost our landing. Call it a zerg or what ever you want, CB made the choice to fight, SD made the choice to land and there was no foul play both sides believed in themselves and had a good fight.

I still stand by this is all irrelevant, all that has happened is 00's has secured itself a powerful enemy and you are in a op that has yet to be concluded to measure it's success or not. One of two things has to happen, we either have a proper crash or you try and make an exit of the 20's what ever happens this will be the true measure of success.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 14:24

when 20s launched on 30s it was cluster vs cluster - that is called zerging??! personally cant agree with that.

its nice to see that some guys are destroying lower occ's. what goes around ........

dat crossServer karma :)

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 04:17

B20s was 2x the size of B30s and they spent all the time since the server started trying to bully and kill off a cluster one-half their size. There's no heroes on the B20s side of that war. That was also part of the ridiculous excuse for why Sith forced Damn to leave Pax for dead back when I explained in great detail why we needed a fleet bailout.

I didn't need to do a diplo contact or a diplo drop because Sith took tangible, specific actions to try and screw Pax over and leave us for dead while preventing other guilds from helping us. So the Sith/Pax pact was always a fiction and Sith invalidated it on their own terms and choices. I merely pretended to be fooled, and pretended to continue believing in the fiction (for awhile) after the evidence was insurmountable that Sith had an aggressive anti-Pax agenda.

I didn't do a diplo drop with Damn because I didn't need one. I didn't betray Damn or declare war on Damn. Damn made a choice to stand with Sith and to take up arms against Pax. From my point of view, Sith and Damn chose to drop their Pax pacts, only at different times.

Its true this op isn't resolved yet but you know what, I can go to bed peacefully at night knowing I did the objectively right moral thing, which also involved some good advice for anyone which is to "be stronger." Don't let passive-aggressive liars screw you over and push you around so that they can derb you later on their timeframe and their terms.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 04:26

Since we're looking to the past, let's look at TROLZ, and then Lyra.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 12:38

Balor - i dont understand you, at all. i hope its just propaganda - otherwise not good.

20s vs 30s is cluster vs cluster - no matter what you say. it wasnt just CB cos they got members from other guilds there ( Faith for example)...

on other hand you are attacking 20s - then trying to get DAMN on your side - after that failed you tried to get teens on your side. that isnt zerging?!

and you are offering same thing to everybody - i'll stay on your side till end. pretty sure you already know scenario for their end ( Trolz on A server if i remember correct).

about pact Sith/DAMN - Pax:

we had DNH - "Do not hit" - means we dont attack each other, thats it. you can break this pact only if you attack other side.
MDP - "Mutual defense pact" - you help each other when other side is attacked. this is what you are referring to - something we never had - i think :think:

somebody who is soooo good in diplomacy needs to know this difference - but i understand you , its hard to catch Addex for every single question you have these days ;)

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 19:36

Yes but you should understand that I anticipated the high probability that Damn was going to choose pro-Sith and anti-Pax. This was consistent with their early game decisions to leave us for dead. This is because Sith told Damn "Pax has to die, DO NOT send fleet that's an order" and Kiwi bowed his head and then went along with it. So I had every reason to believe once more that Kiwi would be a mindless pawn of Sith and do anything that they tell him to do. At the same time, I extended some benefit of the doubt and a golden parachute type of clause, which Damn as a leadership rejected.

important topics in Christian apologetics:

Return to “Bravo”