20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Postby toxa » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 06:06

So the B20's land and crash win a fight against the B30's defense, now Pax moves to stab a pact while they have vacated their home.

Good fight CB, I know it is rough losing a battle of that size but I hope you enjoyed being part of the biggest moment in Bravos history!

As for Pax, Addex cries to shut the server down and Balor thinks he is the only guild to ever do anything.
Balor wrote:Bravo the only real war was Pax/RAGE who both fought well. Every other of the 3 clusters was more interested in posturing and taking advantage of Pax and RAGE killing each other, so 3 months of B00s fighting became a golden parachute pact.

That means, despite B00s having done basically nothing for the past 2 months, we've still done more as a cluster than the rest of the server combined from day 0 through now.

Bravo still has the potential for ops action and life, but the incentives and mechanics and feasibility challenges are different and unique because 2.0 has hard-coded the game to be more defensive, more immobile, and more individual account-equalized.
The fact is Balor your guild has only ever focused on yourself you have never fought or launched outside the 00's while the teens, 20's and 30's have all made full scale launches outside of their own cluster and you only now in 6 months into the server make your first launch against a pact guild while they are on the biggest pile from the biggest crash in this server. The fact is you have achieved the least in this server out of any guild and for someone who cries so much when you get stabbed in any way you truly reinforce that you are just two faced.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: 20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 06:19

You want to talk stabbing?

let's talk stabbing: this guy stabbed CB to wreck the 30s to make his own throne on the ruins of everyone else's work :

his recruitspam PM to the membership :

[CHAOS] ~The Chameleonian~ Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 27 Feb 2015, 17:35:40
hello members of CB,

id like to fill you all in on a little secret. as many of you may be thinking the 30's are about to see their last days. the 20's are only 15 hours away, they will not recall they are simply here to derb your fleets and with whatever they have left secure their derbz and finish and then play with your bases. LS may have you fooled thinking this is going to be okay after the crash you secure the pile and then you guys go back to normal. lets lay down the truth, I have strong connections to the 20's, and I also have strong connections to the 00's (PAX/whats left of RAGE/PAGE) if the 20's make it off with just wiping your fleets out I promise you the 00's will be here next and they will have the 30's dead for the rest of the server., you will all be farms until you rage quit.

im here to offer a way out of this. its time you look at your account and decide what you want the rest of this server to be for you. CHAOS is open recruitment until 28 Feb 2015, 8:00:00 ST (AKA when invaders land) after that its selective recruitment. all you have to be willing to do is fight alongside the 20's in this invasion to illuminate any people who remain CB. this is now on you, not your leadership do you want to continue to grow in peace and actually have a chance to be an invader and visit another cluster as a guild. or do you want to be farmed for the rest of this server and fall far behind everyone else on the serve. you have less then 15 hours.

if you chose to join send your fleets here BXX:XX:XX:XX don't worry, CB wont hit you they need the fleet for the crash ;)

P.S. ill make sure to have my spies send me your anny on this levi/danger, they always seem to make me have a good laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

regards,

~The Chameleonian~

=========

If Pax and Rage are invading other clusters, then that makes this PM sent a lie. Because Pax as august and powerful as they are do not have the fleet to invade 2 clusters simultaneously.

Chameloneon stabbed his mates in the 30s and made the lower 30s into a vassal state of the 20s.

If Pax was to invade the teens and 20s while the 10s and 20s were busy farming the lower 30s, then I really can't work up a lot of sympathy.

Breaking out the popcorn and laughing.

Edited out the coordinates to comply with forum rules (the forum used to auto-filter)

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Hellfire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CRUEL]. [CRY]
[COG]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Hellfire » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 06:46

This was a big factor in why we chose to contest landing cos we knew pax /rage were going to a invade 20s or b claim the pile,

We just made a stand and knew 20s would get shafted also.
Anyways was a good fight here's to Rebuilding

my posts do not relflect that of my guilds, and is my personal opinion
toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby toxa » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 08:46

Why would you fight because you only thought another guild would become a victor?

I don't have anything to do with CHAOS but from what I seen you were farming the said guy in question so he did not have a pact with you he left your guild and got farmed?

28 [CHAOS] Anarchy 711,350 5 142,270

I am not sure really what happened that makes you feel that you were stabbed in the back? 20's had no pact with CB we landed, we fought and we won. As for CHAOS I suggested early on that we try and acquire his jg since you obviously weren't friendly. Pax on the other hand are moving to break a pact because why? I guess they don't have it in them to fight a real fight so they try when someone puts trust in them and become vulnerable.

If pax want to show the server they are scum, I guess we have no choice to fight it out but there is now 300 + players that all now think your word is *beep* and that reputation will cross servers.

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 09:07

First and foremost, the Sith/DAMN leadership used no dirty tactics in this battle. Likewise with CB. Messages such as the one displayed were certainly not endorsed by the GMs.

It was a relatively clean fight as far as blob crashes normally go, and from what I hear was enjoyed by both sides. (Although admittedly one side more than the other).

As for Pax... Of course they are coming, that's what they do. Or at least what I've seen them do the past 2 servers (can't speak for before then)

They feed off people trolling on the forum about it to. It inflates their ego - so best to not get so upset about it.

Oh and just if anyone is interested.

SD Losses

CB Losses

-Alecto
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 18:09

Kiwi I was very clear that Pax was only moving on Sith 20s not Damn 20s. The reason for this is that almost everyone noticed when Sith forced Damn not to send us a fleet bailout back when we were dying and basically a doomed guild. We got our bailout ironically from Rage instead of our own supposed pre-server allies.

Anyway that's why every DAMN player has the option to choose me and Pax over that Sith failure. Most of the Damn players came to your upper20s on the premise and advertisement that they'd be part of my alliance right? That's good advertising and it was truthful. They just didn't know that Sith would make shady deals trying to kill off my guild while simming. That's a common player perspective.

Personally I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I assumed you were merely being controlled and deceived by Sith's anti-pax agenda. Looking back though I'm not sure you've ever truly been rooting for the success of any of my guilds and you've always been stamping your foot that kind of thing whenever I make a reasonable play. Because I'm a GM and alliance leader of mercy and justice, that's why DAMN players are forced to make a choice of who do they throw themselves down for in this war: do they accept the pardon that I offer, or do they choose to simply sui and sacrifice themselves for the Sith overlords who have ruled them this time.

If you think about it I'm really coming to 20s to do a huge favor for DAMN and rid you of those pesky farm/zerg bureaucrats who give orders to DAMN.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 21:53

A very bizarre perception of what has happened this server. I feel there's misinformation here. I don't recall a single point in Bravo where Sith has demanded anything of DAMN, especially preventing any action to assist Pax.

In fact, on two occasions the 20s sent fleet to assist Pax, unsuccessfully admittedly - but the intention was there nonetheless.

Balor really needs to get off his white horse and take off his shining armour.

Not only did Sith not prevent DAMN, but they were lending a gate to DAMN so they could send fleet to assist Pax.

-Alecto
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 23:03

For a little of the CB perspective :

We know Pax did their raid on the 20s for their own reasons, and not to rescue us.

Sith invaded along with Damn to zerg the lol30s, no backstabbing or shenanigans there either.

Only stabby guild involved from OUR perspective is CHAOS, led by Chameloneon, who is under the delusion that the 20s would remain friends with him after his usefulness is exceeded by the profit he could provide as farmland to the 20s.

Without CB, CHAOS would be the femme du jour of the 20s, and the 20s would go in dry, knowing how unreliable Cham is as an ally.

CHAOS is less trustworthy than Pax. I got Addex's skype, and Balor's. Maybe Pax can use a few new friends in the 30s.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 23:18

Personally, I would always take an air of caution when posed with the opportunity to work with someone who has betrayed their guild.

I think there's a difference when someone is soo disenfranchised with their leadership though. Most GMs don't appreciate that they are there for their members, not that their members are there to fulfil their GMs own ambition. Although I suppose I could be accused of practicing the e-honour experienced on older servers, I'm not going to complain when a guild we endeavoured to help in the past decides to disregard e-honour and attempt to take us out - especially when they are repeat offenders for it.

I haven't personally had much in the way of communication with Cham, but I'm not going to rush in to doing a disservice to someone who has helped me in some way.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 23:38

Lets keep this simple

We were planing to invade 20s even before they launched to 30s, when we did find out that they are launching we had 2 options, either send to 30s and kill sith off and steal pile cos we couldnt make it on time or keep going with our plans and invade 20s, teens are not an option in any case cos of really strong pact from rage side.
Another option was to invade faith considering they hold couple of perma occs on rage players which fall apart cos sith launched.

You may call it backstabing but we did our best to try and avoid crippling server and eventually killing it by stealing pile.

Sith will have some bases hot we will or not make profit and head back home, its a war game so we should go to war and make peace after crashes so other side can have time to rebuild and to avoid killing server.

Also if you didnt have cancelation time frame for pact you had then nothing has been broken and no one was backstabbed, especially if guild in question did almost nothing to help when other guild needed it.

You may or may not like it but thats how things stand

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 23:45

I'm not complaining - I expected Pax to pull their usual tricks at some point - no surprise here. The point being I never received a request from Pax to help during the later stages of their fight with RAGE, but when DAMN said they were going down, we did everything in our power to assist them with that.

Again, I expected Pax to arrive and I'm not complaining - what I am complaining about is the blatant misinformation and lying. I mean, we're talking months ago here, a lot has changed since then, but to say Sith gave order to, or prevented DAMN from launching to the lowers is utter nonsense.

And of course Pax would come to the 20s, it is/was the only place with enough fleet to challenge them - with the capacity to produce fleet faster than any other cluster.

All I can say is good luck to TROLZ and Outz once Sith and DAMN are gone.

(Urm... TROLZ, I mean RAGE)

-Alecto
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Mon 02 Mar, 2015 00:40

Balor - it would be interesting to play one server with you. most likely best player i ever saw in this type of games.

what you did on bravo - i think we wont see again.

please write guide for next generations. losing home galaxy - losing cluster war - XXXXXXX - XXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX - controlling cluster - Princess on white horse

althor

Postby althor » Mon 02 Mar, 2015 04:45

Balor/Addex backstabbing who would have thunk :roll:

What I really want to know is are you guys dieing of embarrassment this has to be one of the worst syncs i've ever seen. You have what 47 million or so out of 237 million landing in the first minute and it just gets worse from there.

For shame

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby toxa » Mon 02 Mar, 2015 05:21

Balor wrote:Kiwi I was very clear that Pax was only moving on Sith 20s not Damn 20s. The reason for this is that almost everyone noticed when Sith forced Damn not to send us a fleet bailout back when we were dying and basically a doomed guild. We got our bailout ironically from Rage instead of our own supposed pre-server allies.

Anyway that's why every DAMN player has the option to choose me and Pax over that Sith failure. Most of the Damn players came to your upper20s on the premise and advertisement that they'd be part of my alliance right? That's good advertising and it was truthful. They just didn't know that Sith would make shady deals trying to kill off my guild while simming. That's a common player perspective.

Personally I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I assumed you were merely being controlled and deceived by Sith's anti-pax agenda. Looking back though I'm not sure you've ever truly been rooting for the success of any of my guilds and you've always been stamping your foot that kind of thing whenever I make a reasonable play. Because I'm a GM and alliance leader of mercy and justice, that's why DAMN players are forced to make a choice of who do they throw themselves down for in this war: do they accept the pardon that I offer, or do they choose to simply sui and sacrifice themselves for the Sith overlords who have ruled them this time.

If you think about it I'm really coming to 20s to do a huge favor for DAMN and rid you of those pesky farm/zerg bureaucrats who give orders to DAMN.
Most of the players in DAMN joined me because we are all friends and have been for a long time before this server, I said I had friends coming into this server but I never mentioned who that was. Now lets get a few facts here, I have defended you all server long to Sith and the 20's, if it wasn't for me Pax would have got zerged and killed at the started of this server because EVERYBODY and I mean every single prominent guild in this server all believe you are untrustworthy and will back stab the moment you gain an advantage.

Now you come in here with this BS propaganda
The reason for this is that almost everyone noticed when Sith forced Damn not to send us a fleet bailout back when we were dying and basically a doomed guild.
This simply isn't true, not only did Sith move to defend the upper 20's from Hive at the time so I could send all my fleet south to aid you, they allowed players from Sith to aid us with fleet. This move we made DAMN + Sith might not have landed but it directly impacted on your ability to settle your war with a pact in the 00's.

Now in return to that favor and aid we have given you, as soon as we pull off the biggest success in this servers history, you turn to back stab us. You can lie to your members, you can lie on these forums, but everyone knows the truth. You don't care about your pacts or the majority of your members, you will kill your pacts and even your own members even any time it suits you to do so. You don't see people as comrades just merely pawns to feed your own ambition/ego.

I have openly told you in the past from the moment I signed a pact with Sith that I would stand behind the 20's because that is the sort of person I am, I even said I would have liked to have seen a end to this server where we could have had a nice fair battle after all the other clusters were finished. Nobody cares about your "golden parachute", you never made anything clear about only wanting to kill Sith, this is merely propaganda to your own guild to try and justify your backstabbing because had you even bothered to talk to DAMN at all you would know that we would not stand by while you stab a pact. What person in their right mind would let you stab guilds in the back one by one, you just want to divide and conquer and assume everybody else is stupid enough to fall for these lame tactics. All I can say is karma is a b....

Now a bit of deja vu for you, so you should know exactly the sort of person I am and so should the majority of my guild. This is the way we met in Lyra, you swore you were going to kill Heros offering us in LARS this golden parachute offer as you were moving into the 30's. This on a server you had back stabbed and never lost a fight with exceedingly higher fleet averages (even better than the current advantage you have). I stood by my allie and delivered you the first defeat in that server, and you never won another battle until one of your old allies and your own comrade sold you out, look how bitter you became over that situation and yet you still play the back stabbing game. All I can say is karma is a b....

So now you want to fight my allie again offering the same bs offer as you did in Lyra. You know my answer to this already, this time were in a server that your biggest achievement is acquiring a pact ( totally lmao ) all you have really done is screw yourself over, we will remove you from the 20's and you will go back to faulting the mechanics of the server to cover your laziness as to why you aren't delivering any results for your guild. You will most likely go back to being more and more inactive and pass off the server and pass the buck to someone else after pretty much inacto killing your own guild. You are just a spineless coward with no honor at all, don't expect karma to be going easy on you in the future.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 02 Mar, 2015 07:02

I will tell all of you what I told Cham

To Date
[SD] ~The Chameleonian~ Msg - Copy Savebox 1 Mar 2015, 23:52:37
I will be perfectly honest.

I do not trust YOU.

I have had others do to me what you did to CB in other servers. They threw away being in the dominant guild of the cluster for the dubious priv of being in charge of a smaller kingdom under siege from invaders and then my people.

I trust Balor more than I trust you. Balor has given me more reason to trust him.

The people that follow me do so because they trust me. I try to earn that trust. Ultimately sooner or later you will be ruling a ruin. Either at our hand or at the hand of "friends" you went hat in hand to beg help from. You got invited to dinner, but you don't have a chair since you are going to be laying on the platter as the main course.

Even when I disagree with my leadership, I advise first, and if they don't listen, I don't make a break away guild and intentionally weaken the cluster to outside invaders.

I've had WORSE leadership than the current regime in CB. Look up Andrea Nard sometime --- his doing it all wrong inspired my advisory to new GM's

Which is available to all players in AE and some pretty good GM's helped tweak it into it's current form. I wrote this guild because of just how atrocious the GM I had to deal with. He was bad enough to have both Misery and I both telling him he was full of *beep*. Anytime Misery and I agree on ANYTHING is the universe telling you to wake the *beep* up.

Maybe you should negotiate a CF with CB. I seriously doubt you can get it, because if I don't trust you, the LS here will be really difficult to convince.

----------

The betrayal I was mentioning was from Kappa. When Doop broke away from =U= when the 50s were invading K35. I don't blame Pipelayer for invading... he did proper strategy. I blame the Doop who wanted the "small guild" feel --- a civil war at the same time as an invasion, total mess.

the CHAOS breakaway from CB has similar effect in the B30s --- pardon me for having extreme skepticism over Cham's judgement, motivation, and capability based on my seeing this movie before.

Return to “Bravo”