20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: 20's Crash the 30's and Pax move to backstab!

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:06

Alecto wrote:Whether what you say is true or not (and again, I'm not saying it isn't)

You can't expect the 20s not to complain about it. You would be doing the exact same if we moved in on the lowers.
Actually if you moved to lowers we would stand and fight, on other hand yu did nothing and i do mean apsoutely nothing, you just started postig on forum and that was your biggest fight back.

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:11

What do you expect when most our fleet is in the 30s. You timed it well.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:20

What were you expecting when you sent your fleet to lowers when we were bussy fighting civil war?

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:21

Now you've lost me.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:29

Well ill let you make ms paint of this situation as you see it and i will point out your mistakes

You keep posting how you actually was so eager to help pax but you do not realize that you failed badlyand more important thing is that you do notrealize that it doesnt matter cos this is not pax we may have same tag but mentality has changed and we do enjoy it for now. Sad thing is that it seams like you have given up as soon as we launched. But as i said we are not in 20s to farm you we are here to make profit and thats it we have no use of crippling your econ terribly.

In the end we just want fun server

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:32

We all want a fun server, and giving up is something that hasn't happened and anyone with any visibility on the situation has seen that.

The only qualm I have consistently expressed is the lies. Lying and troll-based propaganda does not make for a fun game.

-Alecto
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:33

Alecto wrote:We all want a fun server, and giving up is something that hasn't happened and anyone with any visibility on the situation has seen that.

The only qualm I have consistently expressed is the lies. Lying and troll-based propaganda does not make for a fun game.
Now tell me what have i said that is a lie

Alecto
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alecto » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:35

I think you miss my point.

You have responded to my posts in a way that suggests I am in some way complaining about the situation we are in now in-game, where as I am complaining about the lying made by other members on your side of the server. I haven't specifically said you are lying at any point - other that your misconception of the situation.

-Alecto
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:41

Alecto wrote:We all want a fun server, and giving up is something that hasn't happened and anyone with any visibility on the situation has seen that.

I don't see any lying from Perun I even explained Kiwi the situation, I have been superinacto I think Perun told me I was 16 days inacto when I finally logged in to see what was going on due to kiwi msging me in skype.

The events describing Sith intervention in lowers war were accurate, while at first people was excited about the 20s coming to help and gave us a moral boost the continue jerk around and recalls was a total let down. We knew we couldnt count on 20s not even for a distraction since annies were instantly leaked and once we saw 20s cared nothing for us and decided to go to 30s instead of helping us or counter invading LOPT I personally saw no reason to keep chats with them so I stopped talking in the combined ls chat.

All ancient history , it is what is now, while I would never hit DANM because of Kiwi I dont care much for what happens to Sith.

disclaimer: Im not in 20s and tbh I dont even know where I left my fleet last time.....

Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Perun » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 23:44

Addex wrote:

I don't see any lying from Perun I even explained Kiwi the situation, I have been superinacto I think Perun told me I was 16 days inacto when I finally logged in to see what was going on due to kiwi msging me in skype.

The events describing Sith intervention in lowers war were accurate, while at first people was excited about the 20s coming to help and gave us a moral boost the continue jerk around and recalls was a total let down. We knew we couldnt count on 20s not even for a distraction since annies were instantly leaked and once we saw 20s cared nothing for us and decided to go to 30s instead of helping us or counter invading LOPT I personally saw no reason to keep chats with them so I stopped talking in the combined ls chat.

All ancient history , it is what is now, while I would never hit DANM because of Kiwi I dont care much for what happens to Sith.

disclaimer: Im not in 20s and tbh I dont even know where I left my fleet last time.....
Inactofag lol

You need to keep loging to bravo

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 01:04

here we go - we just wanna have fun :D

so if i understood you guys well - if you have opportunity to finish your enemy you wont do it because you want to have interesting fun server?

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 06:51

Balor wrote:I made a deal with Damn pre-server and we were to be allies. We went 00-04 they went 28-29.

Sith made a Pax pact via Damn but it became obvious to almost everyone involved that Sith was simply trying to fool us. They gathered on 20 and said they were going to help us when we were on the ropes and dying, then they made up BS about why the moment was too good to pass up killing the 30s and they went all the way to 29 like a big yo-yo. Several months later they finally crashed the 30s.

Meanwhile it was noticed that Sith was forcing Damn to not help us, thereby forcing Damn to let us get killed off the server. Damn appears extremely close and loyal to do whatever Sith says so I was like you know what, Sith is forcing a conflict of interest between Pax and Damn. Damn is going to have to choose, and it looks like they've revealed their true colors and loyalties toward Sith, even at the same time that I offer them individual and national level pardons.

I know that a lot of the Damn players are worthy and they don't want to be used as cannon fodder to serve their Sith overlords but eh, most of you guys will do whatever Kiwi says.
Your knowledge on anything outside of the 00's is laughable, we all know according to you the only thing that ever happened in this server all happened in the 00's so do not try and tell anybody your made up stories on what was happening outside of the 00's.

As for being used as cannon fodder? My group has always had concerns about ever working with you because that is what you do. Don't try and accuse Sith of *beep* you know nothing about, you should know well enough I don't do anything I don't agree with and I always have a lot to say when it comes to working together with any guild.

And what do you mean revealed our true colors?

[16/12/2014 5:13:31 PM] Wrath: Hope we stay solid in Bravo
[16/12/2014 5:13:54 PM] Wrath: I wouldn't mind considering some joint ops in the new year after silly season dies
[17/12/2014 12:22:39 AM] Balor: ah yea
[17/12/2014 12:22:41 AM] Balor: for sure
[17/12/2014 12:22:45 AM] Balor: thats all up to us two really
[17/12/2014 12:23:00 AM] Balor: you might face some interesting coalition politics at domestic front
[17/12/2014 12:23:13 AM] Balor: thats standard though
[17/12/2014 12:23:23 AM] Balor: I have the same situation now don't I
[17/12/2014 5:06:58 AM] Wrath: Something we could consider and discuss
[17/12/2014 5:07:38 AM] Wrath: If you intend to personally go after the 20's I would probably have to look at defending the 20's
[17/12/2014 5:09:31 AM] Wrath: if it was the case maybe we could look at an agreement that allows us to act as friends for offensive ops on teens/30's but should either side attack 00s/30/s respectively we can defend with our home allies

It was you who suggested I allie up with Sith to back stab win the 20's at the start of the server, I told you I don't play that way so I tried to win the 20's through my own efforts with my guild despite being the under dog. I failed and lost that war and pushed to make friends with them. I am nothing like you, I only pact guilds to befriend them and on the occasion improve the quality of game play. I told you I would defend the 20's if you can't remember this stuff maybe you should just shut up instead of bringing up crap that you can't remember or don't know the facts.

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby toxa » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 06:53

Perun wrote:Atremts to help Pax from 20s side were at best funny, we managed to repel your help with just refils and base defenses which is laughable from any point you look

Dunno why people forcing this thread in backstab way, server is evolving and as i said we will not try to kill it we want fun server, at the end of our invasion of 20s we will offer nap to help you rebuild what ever loss you took, on the other side i knew that same thing wont be offered to 30s so i insistes on hitting 20s.

As i said lets keep it simple, this is invasion to keep server kicking, we had sim period for a long time some more some less but i am quite sure that now sith members who werent that active are comming alive, same goes for us.

Lets make bravo great server like it has potential to be
I have already discussed offering CB (now LoL) a rebuild pact, but they do not want to include COG in this pact who has helped us. So we couldn't come to an agreement without turning our back on COG.

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby toxa » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 07:13

There has been a lot of crap said here that I can't agree to and assumptions made and spoken as the truth by Balor/Addex, Addex says he explains things to me but is far from the truth.

This following is really the only thing I care about and why I think Pax is scum.
All I want to say this is the absolute truth, Pax had a a current pact with Sith and DAMN, they invaded the 20's with this pact in place with the intention of hitting pacted guilds while they were away. You agreed to this pact, you talk situational crap that happened approximately 3 months ago.

If you were unhappy with the way things played out you could have dropped that pact and played how ever you want and this wouldn't even be a discussion, we could be respectable enemies right now just enjoying the game but you had to abuse that trust and friendship we once had. Talking about something that happened months ago to why you back stab a guild now is just an excuse to sell your behavior as reasonable but I would say anybody with half a brain knows that you are only doing this because in your eyes an opportunity is worth more than acting like a respectable person/guild.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 04 Mar, 2015 17:11

Why do yo you call this a backstab anyway? Backstab is when you betray someone that is trying to help you, if you were blobbing with Pax and they raped you it would be a backstab, if you were fighting with someone Pax said that they come to help you and then they go and rape you that is a backstab.

Pax going to hit Sith and leaving DANM alone is not a backstab in any way or form, but I guess is easier to put it that way. To be honest there was no agreement on cancellation notice for the pact, they could even hit DANM if they wanted to since the pact was done that way and for what I see here there is nothing against DANM.

I understand the frustration in being hit in a war game especially when you are having fun farming a guild that doesn't have the fleet to defend themselves but lets call things how they are.

PS:

You can say I dont tell the truth, but please tell me how much actual fleet of Danm or Sith was lost helping Pax in the 00s war, LOPT actually helped rage with real fleets and numbers while we got nothing but good intentions for which Pax was grateful to DANM. We can go back and forth saying "no u" but the numbers speak for themselves, the actual help from Sith/Danm was 0.

Return to “Bravo”