Is this how LOL operates?

User avatar
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4110
Joined: Mon 28 Oct, 2013 21:26
Reputation: 65
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: right behind you
Contact:

Re: Is this how LOL operates?

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 03:21

Wlerin wrote:If you don't personally know every last person in your guilds, then you shouldn't put critical information on the boards. Period. Spies should be assumed. I'm talking more about leadership, who can do much greater damage if compromised.

all information has some degree of sensitivity and since you advocate using boards for guild wide comms..........and some leaders are spais. or M's.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Is this how LOL operates?

Postby Wlerin » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 03:44

Some kinds of communication, yes. But generally no planning. And yeah, ofc leadership can be spies. That was more or less the whole original point.

Anyway, I didn't write those to advocate large guilds. I can't stand large guilds. They are just problems that small guilds (esp. when part of a larger alliance) need to overcome to thrive.

User avatar
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4110
Joined: Mon 28 Oct, 2013 21:26
Reputation: 65
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: right behind you
Contact:

Re: Is this how LOL operates?

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 04:02

Wlerin wrote:Some kinds of communication, yes. But generally no planning. And yeah, ofc leadership can be spies. That was more or less the whole original point.

Anyway, I didn't write those to advocate large guilds. I can't stand large guilds. They are just problems that small guilds (esp. when part of a larger alliance) need to overcome to thrive.

[MJ] is my first small guild. is all new, very much good time.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Is this how LOL operates?

Postby Wlerin » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 04:05

Kewl, kewl. I've had a few. How many players do you have now?

User avatar
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4110
Joined: Mon 28 Oct, 2013 21:26
Reputation: 65
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: right behind you
Contact:

Re: Is this how LOL operates?

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 04:56

Wlerin wrote:Kewl, kewl. I've had a few. How many players do you have now?

well, there's me and these four other girls. but i think maybe they kind of hentai, you should look at stuff they post on my boards cause i do not know what is up with that. not Yankii girl at all. they refuse to attack other girls. had nerve to apologize to sarahbunny for me hitting her base and she TNO enemy. i tell them watch MG but i think they not. they call themself SGC girls. whatever. maybe need to teach them who is top in MJ.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.

Return to “Bravo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest