Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: WH opening in Bravo

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 18:51

There was no point in staying in the 20s at all past day 180 if you didn't intend to fight us. Had the WHs opened anywhere but 20-22, you'd have been screwed either way regardless of when it opened. The way it opened is kinda odd because why would you just blob in 22 instead of 20 when SDO is moving down the cluster if you didn't expect the wormhole to open there to make a quicker exit?

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 20:00

lol the WH opening in 08 and 22 on day 182 is freaking hilarious 1% chance of it happening in that positioning. Probably "Karma" for going after a pacted guild instead of the 10s losers, I cant say Im not laughing thou lol.

It doesnt look like it was done on purpose at all wink wink :D , well at least it wasnt directly on the LZ on the people fleeing :P just 4 regions away so the admins werent that obvious lol

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 22:10

Addex wrote:lol the WH opening in 08 and 22 on day 182 is freaking hilarious 1% chance of it happening in that positioning. Probably "Karma" for going after a pacted guild instead of the 10s losers, I cant say Im not laughing thou lol.

It doesnt look like it was done on purpose at all wink wink :D , well at least it wasnt directly on the LZ on the people fleeing :P just 4 regions away so the admins werent that obvious lol
Before Pax ran, there was 70% chance that the 20's wormhole was going to be a more favorable to us. Pax being in B22 and SDO being in B24 the only advantage you could have got from a wormhole placement was in B20-B22, B22 being the 1 in 10 best possible placement for pax. Pax held out in B22 for what reason?

Ideally without this trap opportunity the most ideal placement for an 00's wormhole was in the upper 00's basically 07-09. Pax favored using B08 jg, I believe this is where you launched to the 20's from? This meaning without the current situation Pax could have blobbed in B08 defending both the wormhole and being in position to defend from the short distance entrance point to the 00's as well as being in position to attack via ninja or force from there best available jg point/distance. So you could look at it that these wormhole placement came in at the exact galaxy locations that pax would have hand chosen. The only reason these circumstances became favorable to the other side is because we put in the work to advance your blob. You can call it admins/luck/karma what ever you want, I call it bad decisions made on Pax's behalf right from stabbing a guild in the back to poorly timing an exit at a point where we could advance your blob and an unpredictable and always poor chance of favorable blob locations.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 22:34

you guys complain about timing - not location ;)

blame people from LS who forgot to update "friends" that you need to leave 20s...

its visible that Addex isnt actively in LS - another epic fail for Lord Balor :(

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 22:51

toxa wrote:
So you could look at it that these wormhole placement came in at the exact galaxy locations that pax would have hand chosen. The only reason these circumstances became favorable to the other side is because we put in the work to advance your blob. You can call it admins/luck/karma what ever you want, I call it bad decisions made on Pax's behalf right from stabbing a guild in the back to poorly timing an exit at a point where we could advance your blob and an unpredictable and always poor chance of favorable blob locations.
Dude you got the upper hand and you will win, dont ruin it by saying something utterly retarded like the WH came in exactly the galaxies Pax would have chosen, noone in their right mind would have wanted the WHs there or near where Pax was landing lol it makes you look silly and noobish when previously your LS was looking like they knew what they were doing. Know to when to stop talking in the future if you are winning.

The main mistake Pax made was not go after LOPT , obviously cause the people in Rage saw them as allies, it would have given Pax an easy win since LOPT had no outer allies and they plain suck. To go after Sith made no strategic sense and Pax is now paying for it as a whole. Pax cant complain thou since LOPT did exactly the same thing Pax did to Sith.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 23:38

edit: disregard.

dev log has 180 days, not 6 months as was originally suggested. Server start was still really slow, I wouldn't be surprised if upper teens didn't open for two days.

edit2: Judging from the stronghold threads, 20s opened about 181 days before SK made this thread. Still missing a day, but then I don't know exactly when these WHs opened (this thread was created about 182 days + 2 hours after server start). I doubt they've ever opened exactly 180 days after server start, to the hour, just as UCs don't spawn precisely every six days. If there's a specific time slot the algorithm prefers, teens may have finished late enough to bump it to the next day.

True, this is mostly speculation, but so is most of Balor's idea.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:49

Wlerin wrote:edit: disregard.

dev log has 180 days, not 6 months as was originally suggested. Server start was still really slow, I wouldn't be surprised if upper teens didn't open for two days.

edit2: Judging from the stronghold threads, 20s opened about 181 days before SK made this thread. Still missing a day, but then I don't know exactly when these WHs opened (this thread was created about 182 days + 2 hours after server start). I doubt they've ever opened exactly 180 days after server start, to the hour, just as UCs don't spawn precisely every six days. If there's a specific time slot the algorithm prefers, teens may have finished late enough to bump it to the next day.

True, this is mostly speculation, but so is most of Balor's idea.
This. Looking back at the way the game is run, I highly doubt the wormholes open at the exact same time every server like clockwork.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Postby Perun » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 02:15

i know many people tested this and wh always opened on day 180 on numerous previous servers

now again i am not blaming anyone but this is really really strange like admins wanted us to start new server or something, guess money coming from bravo was lower than any other server

well good job admins many will not start new server and i am proud to tell you that i have never spent a single cent in my 8+ years playing AE

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 03:00

was it leap year?? :| :(

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha
toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Postby toxa » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 04:24

Addex wrote:
toxa wrote:
So you could look at it that these wormhole placement came in at the exact galaxy locations that pax would have hand chosen. The only reason these circumstances became favorable to the other side is because we put in the work to advance your blob. You can call it admins/luck/karma what ever you want, I call it bad decisions made on Pax's behalf right from stabbing a guild in the back to poorly timing an exit at a point where we could advance your blob and an unpredictable and always poor chance of favorable blob locations.
Dude you got the upper hand and you will win, dont ruin it by saying something utterly retarded like the WH came in exactly the galaxies Pax would have chosen, noone in their right mind would have wanted the WHs there or near where Pax was landing lol it makes you look silly and noobish when previously your LS was looking like they knew what they were doing. Know to when to stop talking in the future if you are winning.

The main mistake Pax made was not go after LOPT , obviously cause the people in Rage saw them as allies, it would have given Pax an easy win since LOPT had no outer allies and they plain suck. To go after Sith made no strategic sense and Pax is now paying for it as a whole. Pax cant complain thou since LOPT did exactly the same thing Pax did to Sith.
I agree, Pax made the wrong choice in cluster to attack.

You are completely taking what I said out of context. Pax would have chosen those pretty much exact galaxies for the wh to use and exit the 20's back to the 00's. Had we postponed our planed landing in B22 by even 24 hours you would have left using the wormhole and it would have worked perfectly for your guild. The only reason it back fired is because Pax ran right before the wormhole was placed when instead Pax could have ran days before, lost less inactives and never had to even worry about the wormhole.

The whole thing was a blunder, trying to reinforce your blob in the 20's without solid backing had no point. Instead of telling me I am full of *beep* try and justify Paxs actions leading up to running from the 20's.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 18:42

toxa wrote:I agree, Pax made the wrong choice in cluster to attack.

You are completely taking what I said out of context. Pax would have chosen those pretty much exact galaxies for the wh to use and exit the 20's back to the 00's. Had we postponed our planed landing in B22 by even 24 hours you would have left using the wormhole and it would have worked perfectly for your guild. The only reason it back fired is because Pax ran right before the wormhole was placed when instead Pax could have ran days before, lost less inactives and never had to even worry about the wormhole.

The whole thing was a blunder, trying to reinforce your blob in the 20's without solid backing had no point. Instead of telling me I am full of *beep* try and justify Paxs actions leading up to running from the 20's.
That is assuming the WH would have shown up then, after all the WH appeared 2 days after it was supposed to which looks like it was placed in those galaxies on purpose. Noone is saying Sith+ Allies are admins and controls the WH location, simply that Im sure is in the best interest of AE Admins to end the travesty the AE2.0 servers are asap so people go plays Q.

After the fiasco in Andromeda 10s and with people quitting in mass due to the server lag , AE surprisingly opened a new server shortly, so I can see how this can become a pattern of killing servers so people spend money in new ones. After all they know we are all suckers and no matter how much we *beep* about not playing any more servers we end up playing in a new one, including me.

No idea why Pax delayed evacuating 20s or the reasons, I could guess it was related to Outz , the Rage people didnt expect a backstab from them (they were allies) which is funny considering they are the only reason Outz didnt get farmed out and Sith was invaded instead.

PS:
Congratz on the win.

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 20:11

So after witnessing countless suicides despite the fact that they would have been better served to do so right at the initial crash, so now it's just being sore losers... it's actually quite hilarious seeing this.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Karsus
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: F: ex-[GOON]
A2: [PPD]
B2: [BOB]
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Karsus » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 08:38

SDO just won a first crash. RAGE won first crash against Pax too but then things didn't go that good agaisnt them. Pax members have proven their resilience, dont count them down until they go down.

Tears spread my creep!
Mr Dermont
Guild: Bravo - PAGE
Quantum - LEAP

Postby Mr Dermont » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 15:43

This is far from over. SDO is stretching thin. Communication and direction seems to be breaking down. Unfortunately, this war seems to be dragging out much longer than necessary.

Something, something...Dark Side.
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby GundamMerc » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 21:46

Mr Dermont wrote:This is far from over. SDO is stretching thin. Communication and direction seems to be breaking down. Unfortunately, this war seems to be dragging out much longer than necessary.
I don't know where you're getting that from. Seems to me you're pulling it out of your *beep*.

Also, our current totals for the crashes. Not sure if this includes the crash in 22 or if it's just when we killed the fleets caught in the 08 trap.

Total Losses

Total Destroyed

That's the figures from the form fill outs.

Includes suicides.

Return to “Bravo”