Cancer Server Stronghold Thread

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Cancer Server Stronghold Thread

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 30 Dec, 2014 20:15

I'll try to sort it tomorrow before I get *beep*.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Tue 30 Dec, 2014 23:48

Hey guys,

i hope a lot of you "pro's" will be farmed by the 10s.

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 03:55

IllusiveSoldier wrote:Hey guys,

You are going to be disappointed.

And you don't know why yet.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 06:01

IllusiveSoldier wrote:Hey guys,

Your ignorance of who is where is amusing.

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 18:38

So, rather than bicker like schoolgirls anyone want to try putting together a decent list of who owns what so Frosty can update this thing already? I would, but I'm ignant.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 21:18

Kedart wrote:So, rather than bicker like schoolgirls anyone want to try putting together a decent list of who owns what so Frosty can update this thing already? I would, but I'm ignant.
Well in that case:

C02 - Maverick

:biglaugh:

Veni, vidi, edi
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 04:09

Maverick [BBW] wrote:
Kedart wrote:So, rather than bicker like schoolgirls anyone want to try putting together a decent list of who owns what so Frosty can update this thing already? I would, but I'm ignant.
Well in that case:

C02 - Maverick

http://centauri.astroempires.com/profil ... player=271" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maverick been drinking the Nardelli koolaid again.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 05:15

SilverKnight wrote:
Maverick [BBW] wrote:
Well in that case:

C02 - Maverick

http://centauri.astroempires.com/profil ... player=271" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maverick been drinking the Nardelli koolaid again.
Is that you not doing cross-server as you have said multiple times that you would not do?
It's a bit confusing really when you say one thing and do something completely else.

You remind me of my dad. He always told me that he didn't smoke while he was lighting up a cigarette.

Veni, vidi, edi
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 12:41

I'm always being told I have a cross-server vendetta tho... when really it's his fault he started on me in A10-11 :scared:

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 19:41

Cloud NiiNe wrote:I'm always being told I have a cross-server vendetta tho... when really it's his fault he started on me in A10-11 :scared:
That wasn't on purpose.

Andromeda was a sad server...

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 19:48

SilverKnight wrote:
Cloud NiiNe wrote:I'm always being told I have a cross-server vendetta tho... when really it's his fault he started on me in A10-11 :scared:
That wasn't on purpose.

That really depends on how you look at it. As it stands now, Andromeda was the last AE server that still had some balls. B-server started too early after A, it never got out of A's shadow, and C-server doesnt have half the ammount of people that Andromeda had.

Veni, vidi, edi
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 20:46

Maverick [BBW] wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:
That wasn't on purpose.

That really depends on how you look at it. As it stands now, Andromeda was the last AE server that still had some balls. B-server started too early after A, it never got out of A's shadow, and C-server doesnt have half the ammount of people that Andromeda had.
5 clusters taking on 1 cluster means that 83% of A's clusters actually have a very obvious lack of balls.

The biggest story of the past 3 servers is that AE has been declining hard and nobody cares. I don't see why anyone would try and keep up the pace with the new 3 month cycle, it only intensifies and worsens all the problems that have been talked about endlessly over the previous dozen servers.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 21:14

Balor wrote: 5 clusters taking on 1 cluster means that 83% of A's clusters actually have a very obvious lack of balls.

The biggest story of the past 3 servers is that AE has been declining hard and nobody cares. I don't see why anyone would try and keep up the pace with the new 3 month cycle, it only intensifies and worsens all the problems that have been talked about endlessly over the previous dozen servers.
What happened on A server was the same as happened on N server and many other servers aswell. The only difference is that it happened a lot sooner than it should have and that the meek inherited the universe. Andromeda started out with the 00's, 20's and 30's against the 10's, 40's and 50's untill that fatal crash that left the 10's, 00's, 20's and 30's depleted. The 40's and 50's invaded the 20's and 30's and the allies of the 00's in those clusters were slaughtered or turned. With the 00's left without allies and everybody convinced that Addex was too dangerous to be left in charge of that cluster, the alliance against the 00's became inevitable.

I do completely agree with what you say about AE in general. AE is declining. To start a new server every 3 months is ludicrous and possibly the final nail in AE's coffin.

Veni, vidi, edi
neoprene

Postby neoprene » Sat 03 Jan, 2015 07:55

game is dying, the fact that maverick is still in the top 1000 while by himself in 02, i vote 02 is his :bleh:

Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Sat 03 Jan, 2015 11:34

Colors (Blocks):
Galaxies will be colored based off blocks and their locations. Blocks can change their color as they wish. Just post the BBCode or color. Also, pacted guilds aligned to a certain block (or a guild within the block) will be added, but their galaxies will not be colored.
When you do update, don't smurf this part up. Channel your inner Painter Smurf.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]

Return to “Centauri”