Balor cant handle the punishment

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Balor cant handle the punishment

Postby Burgess » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 22:33

FrostyGoblin wrote:Igor, could you just shut the *beep* up for once?

You make hellgirl look less like a *beep* poster, and I don't even think that's possible.
You're quite good at insults.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 23:03

I try

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 00:35

Trench wrote:Nice spin but you are failing hard everyone knows all you guys do is cheat that why Irish got kicked
Says the guy with the ban coming to cry to the forums about it, riveting tale chap.

Igor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Igor » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 02:22

FrostyGoblin wrote:Igor, could you just shut the *beep* up for once?

You make hellgirl look less like a *beep* poster, and I don't even think that's possible.
Forum is dead and I post trash stuffs to laugh a bit, and if we think well, I don't even care with what I post here by myself, leeel. It's practically a dead game right now, why should I not post trash and stuff here to laughz a bit on who thinks this game is serious? Meeeh
Btw, I'm mute here compared to you >.>
Oh, I love you too :*

I'm sorry, English isn't my first language.
B R A Z I L
xhavocx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xhavocx » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 02:23

Trench wrote:Nice spin but you are failing hard everyone knows all you guys do is cheat that why Irish got kicked
lol I challenge you to find a top guild that is not permeated with cheaters of one form or another. Between multis and third party scripts there is hardly an innocent player left in the game.

I imagine that is why AE admins do so little about it. How do they ban one cheater who is reporting another cheater? And they cant really ban their entire player base either so ... I don't envy their position.

the only difference is how much people cheat and their poison of choice.

And, clearly, you're no exception to the horde of cheaters having received a ban yourself.

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
Trench

Postby Trench » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:16

This is funny same guys who claim they won't play another server or pay another dime they found a better game yet you guys are still here. Same result will happen you guys can't do **** in andro bravo and here you will get rekt as well.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:22

The OP deserves a lemon for discussing his being on the receiving end of the ban hammer.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:43

SilverKnight wrote: The OP deserves a lemon for discussing his being on the receiving end of the ban hammer.
Seems the most assertive thing in all thread

Code: Select all

In-game warnings, fines, suspensions and bans
21.1 – In game warnings, fines, suspensions and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Astro Empires and the user.
However:

Code: Select all

13.1 – Posts you feel violate the rules as listed should be reported via the report feature on each post. Reporting posts alerts a moderator to the post.
So if u think thats a violation you should report it and not accuse him here.

ohwai

Now I'm accusing you of doing something you can't do!
Dang

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:00

Who says I didn't already report through proper channels?

I put forth my statement for purely informational purposes.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

Postby Peerless » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:03

I really dont understand why people need to find it necessary to cheat in this game. You can easily be top rank without needing to use multis. It is so painful to watch garbage players trying to cheat and in the end they are still garbage.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:24

Peerless wrote:I really dont understand why people need to find it necessary to cheat in this game. You can easily be top rank without needing to use multis. It is so painful to watch garbage players trying to cheat and in the end they are still garbage.
I said it back in Delta :

Cheat scripts : for pro players they aren't needed (just a convenience). for crappy players they aren't helpful (takes actual skills to play and have results that are positive)

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:48

Peerless wrote:I really dont understand why people need to find it necessary to cheat in this game. You can easily be top rank without needing to use multis. It is so painful to watch garbage players trying to cheat and in the end they are still garbage.
I lol'd.

~Quake
xhavocx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xhavocx » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 05:57

SilverKnight wrote:
I said it back in Delta :

Cheat scripts : for pro players they aren't needed (just a convenience). for crappy players they aren't helpful (takes actual skills to play and have results that are positive)
They should just add the features people use to the game.
would be much more useful and more enjoyable than another 3d unit model I'm never going to look at more than once accidentally while cursing the game for making me find the display settings so I can use my good old dark astros skin.

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
Uber RoXorz Winzer
Guild: [Royal]
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Uber RoXorz Winzer » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:33

Trench, Balor has nothing to do with your ban, in fact Balor isn't even playing C server. So stop blaming him. If you want to blame someone blame the guy you attacked. You couldn't have made the multi any more obvious.

Full story:

Player A (who is also banned btw) attacked Player B (A PB guy) 880/260 ratio so that Trench could fly in with vets and get a 380 credit pillage for 0 loss.

Player A proceeded to fly off and come back to Player B's base 2 more times suiciding into base defenses and cc fighter stacks 440/175 and then again later 660/250 This created a 1k debris pile on Player B's base. (both times Player A did not cap base and left) Finally when Trench was good and ready with his recyclers Player A capped base (no pillage, because Trench had pillaged it earlier) and Trench proceeded to fly recyclers onto Player B's base to pick up the debris that Player A had created suiciding fleet.

The suicide so Trench could get pillage was fishy as it was, but intentionally recycling fleet so another person could pick it up is a direct correlation to a violation of the TOS - so yeah, you got reported, and when the admins looked it up it was considered against the rules and warranted a ban.

I shoot for the stars, no I will own the stars.
ValiantB

Postby ValiantB » Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:43

Trolll wrote:
I lol'd.
I love it when quake laughs at himself.

Return to “Centauri”