Balor cant handle the punishment

Trench

Balor cant handle the punishment

Postby Trench » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 18:22

[PB] is in C10 and 11 his crew in C10 are doing fine while Hus crew in C11 was getting bent over. [EX] and [RaVeN] who has all their members in C10 was anally raping balor C11 members. So because they couldn't hack it they called in a favor to get me and a few others banded AE called it multing and ip sharing because we start hit PB obvious multi accounts yet we get band. I Dont see how its multing I play by phone and been doing it for years now they band my centauri account but not my bravo account how strange.

Igor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Balor cant handle the punishment

Postby Igor » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 18:33

Since you got banned, restart in C25 for a fair and cool fight :D

I'm sorry, English isn't my first language.
B R A Z I L
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 19:49

Trench wrote:[PB] is in C10 and 11 his crew in C10 are doing fine while Hus crew in C11 was getting bent over. [EX] and [RaVeN] who has all their members in C10 was anally raping balor C11 members. So because they couldn't hack it they called in a favor to get me and a few others banded AE called it multing and ip sharing because we start hit PB obvious multi accounts yet we get band. I Dont see how its multing I play by phone and been doing it for years now they band my centauri account but not my bravo account how strange.
What genre is the band?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 19:55

Trench wrote:[PB] is in C10 and 11 his crew in C10 are doing fine while Hus crew in C11 was getting bent over. [EX] and [RaVeN] who has all their members in C10 was anally raping balor C11 members. So because they couldn't hack it they called in a favor to get me and a few others banded AE called it multing and ip sharing because we start hit PB obvious multi accounts yet we get band. I Dont see how its multing I play by phone and been doing it for years now they band my centauri account but not my bravo account how strange.
Balor is not playing Centauri, you should redirect your tears toward someone else. But let me shed some light on the current events in 11 from what I have been told ofc.

Player A from Ex hits base lowering defenses
Player B from Ex finishes base and gets pillage while expending minimal fleet since player A suicided for major losses.

This is what our friend Trench here calls "winning" and the PB "obvious multi accounts" are accounts that like do nothing which is why they top XP. To summarize : wahhh wahhh wahhh I suck at multing and got banned.

big caulk

Postby big caulk » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 20:12

just cause no one caught you on B dosent mean you didnt multi there too.you got caught on C,its quite obvious

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 20:15

big caulk wrote:
just cause no one caught you on B dosent mean you didnt multi there too.you got caught on C,its quite obvious
Horizon is in LOPT in Bravo I recall he would send me PMs asking about how much was Pax cheating and blah blah, obviously he was doing his fair share in upper 10s with noone to report him :)

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 20:22

Addex I heard you were in 20s, [Lords]..

:paranoid:

xhavocx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xhavocx » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 20:40

Burgess wrote:Addex I heard you were in 20s, [Lords]..

:paranoid:
lol I got at least 5 invites from that guild so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Lords has nothing to do with Addex :P

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
Trench

Postby Trench » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 21:08

Nice spin but you are failing hard everyone knows all you guys do is cheat that why Irish got kicked

PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 21:24

"You all cheat, one got kicked"
seems legit

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 21:58

Trench wrote:Nice spin but you are failing hard everyone knows all you guys do is cheat that why Irish got kicked
God you guys love me so so much, you know mentioning my name doesn't make you important or well known, just because you have heard of my name, that in no way makes you a some body.

Damn you noobs are priceless, I cheated in Bravo, I got my ban, sentence served, who cares, I certainly don't.

Just don't keep making stupid quotes because you think your a some-one, im only even bothering to reply because you mentioned my name after you have be blatantly caught out.

#uragimp #makeurownhistoryloser

Simba
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Evil pl0x
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Simba » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 22:04

Finally!! Some action in the forums :dance:

lurking

Postby lurking » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 22:10

to sum up for those that cant be bothered to read from the beginning - blah blah blah i cheated, got caught , cant deal with it so will be accussing eveyone of cheating .

it happens each server , sometimes genuinely innocent ppl get banned , i suspect the genuinely innocent ones dont waste much effort creating posts on forums spreading their etears around for everyone to taste , guess that might be because they only wasted the cost of 1 ungrade and not many ugrades.

Igor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Igor » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 22:10

IrishEyes wrote:
Trench wrote:Nice spin but you are failing hard everyone knows all you guys do is cheat that why Irish got kicked
God you guys love me so so much, you know mentioning my name doesn't make you important or well known, just because you have heard of my name, that in no way makes you a some body.

Damn you noobs are priceless, I cheated in Bravo, I got my ban, sentence served, who cares, I certainly don't.

Just don't keep making stupid quotes because you think your a some-one, im only even bothering to reply because you mentioned my name after you have be blatantly caught out.

#uragimp #makeurownhistoryloser

Ahahueheuehuushusahashueha

I'm sorry, English isn't my first language.
B R A Z I L
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 10 Dec, 2014 22:24

Igor, could you just shut the *beep* up for once?

You make hellgirl look less like a *beep* poster, and I don't even think that's possible.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Centauri”