Maverick [BBW] wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:With roses and knuckles was glittered:

Thy moist key sees me hesitatingly.

Could shout at the objects of thy kiss?

Where cried many the knuckle-enervating knuckle;

And when that predator started slurping,

I STOMPED you in my mind. ’Twas most infantile:

I'd wish i started in C00 instead of C02 :biglaugh:

Why? So you can gimp level for the rest of the server like you are doing now?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The reason everyone left C00

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 00:47

SilverKnight wrote:Why? So you can gimp level for the rest of the server like you are doing now?

And why not? The game is about having fun and building guild empires and simm my arse off untill hell freezes over aint my idea of fun. I'm not playing this game no more to establish a stronghold that will only serve to make me starve, i',m in it for the "BIG" bangs and even if that means that my account will be gone in two or three months, it is better to have a short but fast and furious life.

Veni, vidi, edi
Nitiri

Postby Nitiri » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 00:57

Maverick [BBW] wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Why? So you can gimp level for the rest of the server like you are doing now?

And why not? The game is about having fun and building guild empires and simm my arse off untill hell freezes over aint my idea of fun. I'm not playing this game no more to establish a stronghold that will only serve to make me starve, i',m in it for the "BIG" bangs and even if that means that my account will be gone in two or three months, it is better to have a short but fast and furious life.

+1

There is technically no way to 'win' AE as it as, your enjoyment in many ways depends on your own preferences of play. What Maverick has been doing to C02(and let's not get confused about who the giver and the receiver are) seems pretty *beep* fun to me. I do wish he was in C22 because there is a lot of fun to be had up here and being down in C02 we are rather jealous of how much fun he is having without us :cry:

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:12

Nitiri wrote:
Maverick [BBW] wrote:

+1

There is technically no way to 'win' AE as it as, your enjoyment in many ways depends on your own preferences of play. What Maverick has been doing to C02(and let's not get confused about who the giver and the receiver are) seems pretty *beep* fun to me. I do wish he was in C22 because there is a lot of fun to be had up here and being down in C02 we are rather jealous of how much fun he is having without us :cry:

Idk buddy, you win when you force any other resistence to be irrelevant.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Nitiri

Postby Nitiri » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:17

FrostyGoblin wrote:Idk buddy, you win when you force any other resistence to be irrelevant.

Does the resistance feel irrelevant when they are still hitting your bases and still making a profit and forcing you and your mates to turtle up in your own stronghold? We have different ideas of what 'irrelevant' really means.

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:18

FrostyGoblin wrote:Idk buddy, you win when you force any other resistence to be irrelevant.

In that case the battle in C02 hasnt been won yet by those who claim it to be theirs :biglaugh:
Aslong as i survive and prosper in C02, i will have what i consider to be my victory ;)

Veni, vidi, edi
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:21

Nitiri wrote:

Does the resistance feel irrelevant when they are still hitting your bases and still making a profit and forcing you and your mates to turtle up in your own stronghold? We have different ideas of what 'irrelevant' really means.

Oh noes, the guy under level 30 just passed 30.01 and then used the fleet that took him a month to build to shoot one of my bases. However will I manage to survive this one base hit D:

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Nitiri

Postby Nitiri » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:22

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Nitiri wrote:

Oh noes, the guy under level 30 just passed 30.01 and then used the fleet that took him a month to build to shoot one of my bases. However will I manage to survive this one base hit D:

If that is what was happening maybe you would have a point.

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Mon 29 Dec, 2014 01:45

FrostyGoblin wrote:Oh noes, the guy under level 30 just passed 30.01 and then used the fleet that took him a month to build to shoot one of my bases. However will I manage to survive this one base hit D:

Yes that sounds rather irrelevent. It's a good thing that i dont eat one base a month but about one to two bases a day, its much more fun that way.

Veni, vidi, edi

Return to “Centauri”