So tell me

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: So tell me

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 08:13

Maverick [BBW] wrote:
SilverKnight wrote: 3) The leadership staff in Anime and Glory are more concerned with the quality of our guild than in trying to wreck anyone in particular.
Speaking as the dominant predator in C02, that is NOT true.
I have seen how ANIME has wrecked the food untill only they remained.
Food relocating was not our fault. Believe me, we would prefer they stay, so we can feed on them routinely.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 19:49

Same Maverick from Nova ??

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 19:51

TRACE wrote:Same Maverick from Nova ??
Yep, i sure am ;)

Veni, vidi, edi
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 19:56

Good to see ya chief :P

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 20:00

SilverKnight wrote: Food relocating was not our fault. Believe me, we would prefer they stay, so we can feed on them routinely.
There is really no need to deflect responsibility on this one or even to talk around it, ANIME is doing what every guild in its postition would (and does) do, it is securing its stronghold. To secure ones stronghold, it makes sence to get rid of all those pesky people who would otherwise disagree with it being your stronghold but by doing so you also get rid of the accounts that otherwise would have been your farms. It's a catch 22 situation really, you either secure a stronghold and you get a save space to blob and build bases (but no food) or you don't secure your stronghold which will mean plenty of food but also no secure space to blob and build your bases.

Veni, vidi, edi
Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 20:02

TRACE wrote:Good to see ya chief :P
I'm certain that Silverknight will disagree with you ;) He and his team had the misfortune to start where i started which was a bit unfortunate . I was hoping to get Addex, but i got Silverknight instead :(

Veni, vidi, edi

Return to “Centauri”