guess their stupidity rubbed off on CU lol

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Christina Universe

Postby Addex » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 06:36

Keep the tears coming the forum was getting boring.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 06:41

The forum's dead lol. The server probably has half of B's playerbase.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:36

Addex wrote:Keep the tears coming the forum was getting boring.

tears of laughter maybe
im a new player and even i know how to hit for a profit

90% of them idiots are hitting for losses

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:39

Cloud NiiNe wrote:The forum's dead lol. The server probably has half of B's playerbase.

Actually C2 has a little over 300 more people then B, but lets be real both servers are trash

swearengen wrote:LMAO what a joke these idiots are

none of em can even hit for a profit lmao

1st it was funny when AGG thought they were doing something in 13
then CU comes in and AGG joins em

You know I was just gonna simm, but the fact you are there makes we want to reconsider :roll: . Nice to see your stupidity follows you from server to server.

Btw when you are trying to secure a galaxy you don't always get to hit for profit, but you hit to cripple players. I see you clearly haven't grasped that concept yet.

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:45

no clue who you are nor do i care

but please stop simming and come play its getting boring actually
maybe u can help stop the boredom

and they arent crippling us much at all lol
heck as dead as C is still more fun then B lol

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:51

abnormal soldier wrote:
Cloud NiiNe wrote:The forum's dead lol. The server probably has half of B's playerbase.

Actually C2 has a little over 300 more people then B, but lets be real both servers are trash

swearengen wrote:LMAO what a joke these idiots are

none of em can even hit for a profit lmao

1st it was funny when AGG thought they were doing something in 13
then CU comes in and AGG joins em

You know I was just gonna simm, but the fact you are there makes we want to reconsider :roll: . Nice to see your stupidity follows you from server to server.

Btw when you are trying to secure a galaxy you don't always get to hit for profit, but you hit to cripple players. I see you clearly haven't grasped that concept yet.
Indeed they are.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:55

yea thats for sure

even A is boring

from what ppl tell me game was better before 2.0 came into play

not sure if they were correct or not lol

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 09:30

I am having a MUCH easier game in C than I am in A.

got a better start, and pretty much have zero worries, finding something in level range to hit being the only real issue I have in C

Last guy I took any occupations of... he first relocated then quit. He didn't even ATTEMPT to resist. The art of fighting from under occupation is pretty much a lost art because nobody values the fight in itself.

I can pretty much count on one hand the players who fight from under occupation without whinging like a little girl. When I find one who does fight from under occupation, if he is unskilled, I offer him the study guide. If he is good, and persistent at fighting for his freedom, I don't retake for a period of 2 weeks, to see if he improves. If he improves, I offer him a new home as a teammate.

Reason why is because I dislike two things in this game : dishonesty and cowardice. I consider cowardice the cause, and dishonesty the effect.

I reward courage, whether displayed by my mates, or by my rivals. That may be why I get lucky more often than not.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 09:39

SilverKnight wrote:I am having a MUCH easier game in C than I am in A.

got a better start, and pretty much have zero worries, finding something in level range to hit being the only real issue I have in C

Last guy I took any occupations of... he first relocated then quit. He didn't even ATTEMPT to resist. The art of fighting from under occupation is pretty much a lost art because nobody values the fight in itself.

I can pretty much count on one hand the players who fight from under occupation without whinging like a little girl. When I find one who does fight from under occupation, if he is unskilled, I offer him the study guide. If he is good, and persistent at fighting for his freedom, I don't retake for a period of 2 weeks, to see if he improves. If he improves, I offer him a new home as a teammate.

Reason why is because I dislike two things in this game : dishonesty and cowardice. I consider cowardice the cause, and dishonesty the effect.

I reward courage, whether displayed by my mates, or by my rivals. That may be why I get lucky more often than not.

id agree with ya about the easier time my 1st server was A so knew 110% nothing about the game
B i didnt play very long was working way to much to even have any desire to play the game
so im in C still about 85% not knowing what im doing

when i get hit ill toss a few PM's back and forth depending on the person that is hitting me or occupying me with a lil trash talk or normal talk lol

the game itself? ehhh wont say it totally sucks but it isnt all that either
seems like a ok time killer for the most part

again i never got to play the game before 2.0 so i can only judge on what the game is like today and the ignorance of some of the players

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 11:01

How about you just don't Zerg if you want a challenge? Anime brought 78 players to 3 galaxies, and then pre pacted with Glory who has 58 in another 3 galaxies in the same cluster. And amusingly enough Anime decided to start in 00's instead of 10's like originally planned because Moyal and China were starting there and Smurf wouldn't agree to pre pact you guys.

So yeah act big when you guys went out of your way to make sure you would start in the least contested cluster.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 13:27

Zanthus wrote:Moyal and China

:eh:

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Katsuchiyo » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 16:07

You know the server is bad when SK is top ranking (probably) instead of being farmed into relocation.

I don't care.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 17:55

Zanthus wrote:Moyal and China

Moyal=Moe+Royal

China is Moe
Royal is Addex&co

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Sun 28 Dec, 2014 17:56

wow go SK go!!!

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha

Return to “Centauri”