Pew pew

Maverick [BBW]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Pew pew

Postby Maverick [BBW] » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 12:41

Peerless wrote:LOL, wow

If you're gonna call someone else stupid at least have some idea of what you're talking about.

rel·e·vant (rĕl′ə-vənt)
adj.
1. Having a bearing on or connection with the matter at hand.
2. Meaningful or purposeful in current society or culture:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/relevant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I dare say that the current society or culture of New Zealand is only relevant to those who live in or have a connection to New Zealand. As this is a Centauri forum which is being visited by people who are playing Centauri (or being visited by people who have a connection to Centauri), it MUST therefor be relevant to the people who visit here. Ergo, whatever said here is "Meaningful or purposeful in current society or culture" where the "current society or culture" consists of the people who have a connection to centauri. :think:

Veni, vidi, edi
Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kurgan » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 18:13

Peerless wrote:Why are we even talking about PB like they are relevant? I am confused. :eh:
cuz we're fookin hawt!

Now go get me a sammich

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 21:21

abnormal soldier wrote:
Orientation wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote: Our farms ran to the lowers, can't blame us for being forced to simm. Unlike most we actually prefer to fight :roll: . And the rest I won't respond on cause too much effort, except lol that you thought you could have crashed us on B. You couldn't even get enough activity in 24 hours :whisle:
My point was both your level and XP averages are still below ours meaning your failing at even simming atleast we simmed well on B to the point our averages were much better bar XP

As for B most the inactives were actually on Rage's side because i had a conversation with Colt about how were wasting our time down there considering our groups being ontime for launches but not much of Rage was ever ontime but thats to be expected seeing as most of there players just gave up like there leadership did.
I had a good response but I don't speak for my guild mates so I can't post it :paranoid: . But I will say I was slacking hard before until I saw you and SK talking on the forums and realized I actually have to try hard even though it takes so much effort :scared:
This right here. My first few days after I restarted to my cluster were so weak because I didn't care.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
RedQueen
Guild: Pax

Postby RedQueen » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 00:00

Orientation wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote: Hm all except when you said you're gonna come farm PB. But I will say that that was the easiest 00s fight I've seen since playing AE. I wish a farm guild would start on me :cry:
That was because i was informed PB was Addex's group So yes ill be looking at fighting them and making Andro V2 happen for him except with alot less players no doubt hell try fight against us with a zerg himself again though like he did back on juno when my 00 cluster was dominating and he needed his teens 20's and 40's to help :biglaugh: But well see I wont be around after January the 5th however ill be checking for updates from Colt
Punctuation is your friend. When did "your cluster" ever dominated in Juno? :think:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 00:26

Orientation wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote: Hm all except when you said you're gonna come farm PB. But I will say that that was the easiest 00s fight I've seen since playing AE. I wish a farm guild would start on me :cry:
That was because i was informed PB was Addex's group So yes ill be looking at fighting them and making Andro V2 happen for him except with alot less players no doubt hell try fight against us with a zerg himself again though like he did back on juno when my 00 cluster was dominating and he needed his teens 20's and 40's to help :biglaugh: But well see I wont be around after January the 5th however ill be checking for updates from Colt

Danny you know BoB approached us tired of being tagged with the useless LOPT that couldnt launch or do anything, you know this because you cried rivers of tears when it happened and you begged Pax for a 30 day DNH which was rejected.

When have you ever dominated anything, you always being a farm and a quitter , you already making excuses on why you leaving Centauri same thing you did in Juno when your guild disbanded before we even landed. Yeah I know you will try a major zerg A style cause the only way to beat us is with 5 times our numbers.

Happy new year.

Saxon1812

Postby Saxon1812 » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 02:57

If u are talking about BoB now RAGE on B, then they certainly did approach you but it wasn't cause they were tired of anything LoTP didn't do. LoTP leadership had to step in to help Rage since their leadership was absent, and in stepping up LoTP/Rage with LoTP leadership running the op did make a succesful launch on Pax or have u forgotten? Why the last launch never worked is cause so many Rage players didn't launch - it wasn't cause of LoTP inactivity.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 04:14

RedQueen wrote:
Orientation wrote:
Punctuation is your friend. When did "your cluster" ever dominated in Juno? :think:
Consider I was there in Juno, and this is a VALID question. We got into blob stare then imploded.

We dominated the farms in the lowers in Juno, but when the pew pew actually began, it was 10s invading, the J07-J09 jumping ship, and the leadership staff bailing on the server.

We got a LONG way to go before making claims of conquering any territory not in our immediate reach.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Thu 01 Jan, 2015 06:09

Addex wrote:

Danny you know BoB approached us tired of being tagged with the useless LOPT that couldnt launch or do anything, you know this because you cried rivers of tears when it happened and you begged Pax for a 30 day DNH which was rejected.

When have you ever dominated anything, you always being a farm and a quitter , you already making excuses on why you leaving Centauri same thing you did in Juno when your guild disbanded before we even landed. Yeah I know you will try a major zerg A style cause the only way to beat us is with 5 times our numbers.

Happy new year.

We begged for a DNH since when? and to be more precise if your saying "me" directly thats even more false considering i havnt spoken to you or anyone in pax leadership as far as i know Colt only spoke with rage in terms of not going ahead with it considering he made plans to finish of pax so wether he spoke to you Idk for definate

But as pointed out above you tryed Bsing once again saying sick and tired of lotp how amusing atleast state facts if your gonna open your mouth :)

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Fri 02 Jan, 2015 14:03

Addex wrote:
Orientation wrote:

Happy new year.
Guess you guys have something in common...ref andro...which you even continue to whine about.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Fri 02 Jan, 2015 23:38

Hello random from the peanut gallery.

Return to “Centauri”