Pew pew

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: Pew pew

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:19

Orientation wrote:
Loled So is that why lotps still one of the strongest guilds on its servers? and a funny statement coming from me? There's a difference in choosing to help a guild like yours and guilds not as strong id much rather be on the opposite side than on the same side as someone who seems to have some sort of crush on me I mean thought you wernt playing this server yet here you are following me around again :think:

And iv not ran from any servers? Ever since Beta i play a server up to a maximum of a year(even less in the newer servers) because they die out faster, As for bravo and C im only around untill the 5th when i have 0 time for the game

Edit: Dont worry were come farm PB soon
Lotps is only one of the "strongest guilds" as they have done nothing but simmed fleet. With all the nothing you guys have done other then a farm run or 2 into the 20s, getting recall trapped in the 20s, and then cockblocking the 00s war, you'd think you guys would be far ahead of everyone.

Tbh you guys aren't good, you won't even take on a little challenge to get contested by someone who knows how to play the game. Now you guys are going to go around bragging about killing farms and how you will come farm everyone, when I doubt you guys can even successfully launch into an enemy cluster with your simmboats.

TL;DR: Until proven otherwise, you guys have no balls

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:31

abnormal soldier wrote: Lotps is only one of the "strongest guilds" as they have done nothing but simmed fleet. With all the nothing you guys have done other then a farm run or 2 into the 20s, getting recall trapped in the 20s, and then cockblocking the 00s war, you'd think you guys would be far ahead of everyone.

Tbh you guys aren't good, you won't even take on a little challenge to get contested by someone who knows how to play the game. Now you guys are going to go around bragging about killing farms and how you will come farm everyone, when I doubt you guys can even successfully launch into an enemy cluster with your simmboats.

You do realise Glory + anime wernt premade? and that the whole starting on top of each other was aimed at Anime with moyal etc not Glory which is the group i put together?

As for the 20's BS that was due to myself and others of leadership being busy RL which is when i came back and put Colt in charge, As for stalling the lowers fight Rage done that thereselfs we had arrangements made to finish of Pax however rage chose the easy option and pussied out once Dex began sucking up to them for a peace pact.

As for this server looks to me like the teens are the ones simming and there averages are still below ours.

Take addex's "l33t" group for example.

XP:

[PB] Playboy Bunnies 55,008 46 1,196
[GLORY] Wormhole 631,807 123 5,137

Level:

[GLORY] Wormhole 75.80 123 23.68
[PB] Playboy Bunnies 58.79 46 23.39

So you can come up with excuses about how teens on bravo are only ahead because of simming yet reverse the situation around put them in the teens like this server and yet they dont even have higher averages than a guild whos constantly fighting So theoretically the groups I put together are clearly better players overall.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:37

Orientation wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote: Lotps is only one of the "strongest guilds" as they have done nothing but simmed fleet. With all the nothing you guys have done other then a farm run or 2 into the 20s, getting recall trapped in the 20s, and then cockblocking the 00s war, you'd think you guys would be far ahead of everyone.

You do realise Glory + anime wernt premade? and that the whole starting on top of each other was aimed at Anime with moyal etc not Glory which is the group i put together?

As for the 20's BS that was due to myself and others of leadership being busy RL which is when i came back and put Colt in charge, As for stalling the lowers fight Rage done that thereselfs we had arrangements made to finish of Pax however rage chose the easy option and pussied out once Dex began sucking up to them for a peace pact.

As for this server looks to me like the teens are the ones simming and there averages are still below ours.

Take addex's "l33t" group for example.

XP:

[PB] Playboy Bunnies 55,008 46 1,196
[GLORY] Wormhole 631,807 123 5,137

Level:

[GLORY] Wormhole 75.80 123 23.68
[PB] Playboy Bunnies 58.79 46 23.39

So you can come up with excuses about how teens on bravo are only ahead because of simming yet reverse the situation around put them in the teens like this server and yet they dont even have higher averages than a guild whos constantly fighting So theoretically the groups I put together are clearly better players overall.
Our farms ran to the lowers, can't blame us for being forced to simm. Unlike most we actually prefer to fight :roll: . And the rest I won't respond on cause too much effort, except lol that you thought you could have crashed us on B. You couldn't even get enough activity in 24 hours :whisle:

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:42

abnormal soldier wrote: Our farms ran to the lowers, can't blame us for being forced to simm. Unlike most we actually prefer to fight :roll: . And the rest I won't respond on cause too much effort, except lol that you thought you could have crashed us on B. You couldn't even get enough activity in 24 hours :whisle:
My point was both your level and XP averages are still below ours meaning your failing at even simming atleast we simmed well on B to the point our averages were much better bar XP

As for B most the inactives were actually on Rage's side because i had a conversation with Colt about how were wasting our time down there considering our groups being ontime for launches but not much of Rage was ever ontime but thats to be expected seeing as most of there players just gave up like there leadership did.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:49

Orientation wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote: Our farms ran to the lowers, can't blame us for being forced to simm. Unlike most we actually prefer to fight :roll: . And the rest I won't respond on cause too much effort, except lol that you thought you could have crashed us on B. You couldn't even get enough activity in 24 hours :whisle:
My point was both your level and XP averages are still below ours meaning your failing at even simming atleast we simmed well on B to the point our averages were much better bar XP

As for B most the inactives were actually on Rage's side because i had a conversation with Colt about how were wasting our time down there considering our groups being ontime for launches but not much of Rage was ever ontime but thats to be expected seeing as most of there players just gave up like there leadership did.
I had a good response but I don't speak for my guild mates so I can't post it :paranoid: . But I will say I was slacking hard before until I saw you and SK talking on the forums and realized I actually have to try hard even though it takes so much effort :scared:

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:52

abnormal soldier wrote: I had a good response but I don't speak for my guild mates so I can't post it :paranoid: . But I will say I was slacking hard before until I saw you and SK talking on the forums and realized I actually have to try hard even though it takes so much effort :scared:

You tried ill give you that :wink: Either way my posts on the forums have been directed at Red which is safe to say everyone on the server thinks are farms Iv not said its the best group on the server like SK because I dont expect it to be that easy only time will tell there but it's looking like a solid cluster to say the least

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 04:58

Orientation wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote: I had a good response but I don't speak for my guild mates so I can't post it :paranoid: . But I will say I was slacking hard before until I saw you and SK talking on the forums and realized I actually have to try hard even though it takes so much effort :scared:

You tried ill give you that :wink: Either way my posts on the forums have been directed at Red which is safe to say everyone on the server thinks are farms Iv not said its the best group on the server like SK because I dont expect it to be that easy only time will tell there but it's looking like a solid cluster to say the least
Hm all except when you said you're gonna come farm PB. But I will say that that was the easiest 00s fight I've seen since playing AE. I wish a farm guild would start on me :cry:

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Orientation » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 05:02

abnormal soldier wrote: Hm all except when you said you're gonna come farm PB. But I will say that that was the easiest 00s fight I've seen since playing AE. I wish a farm guild would start on me :cry:
That was because i was informed PB was Addex's group So yes ill be looking at fighting them and making Andro V2 happen for him except with alot less players no doubt hell try fight against us with a zerg himself again though like he did back on juno when my 00 cluster was dominating and he needed his teens 20's and 40's to help :biglaugh: But well see I wont be around after January the 5th however ill be checking for updates from Colt

GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 05:57

So the basic summary is that everyone here is butthurt about the new server in one way or another because they were too stupid to bail out early when it was obvious it sucked?

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

Postby Peerless » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 06:04

Why are we even talking about PB like they are relevant? I am confused. :eh:

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 07:41

Peerless wrote:Why are we even talking about PB like they are relevant? I am confused. :eh:
Nothing in this server is relevent.

Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

Postby Peerless » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 08:03

Zanthus wrote:
Peerless wrote:Why are we even talking about PB like they are relevant? I am confused. :eh:
English 101:

rel·e·vant
ˈreləvənt/
adjective
adjective: relevant

closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand.
"the candidate's experience is relevant to the job"
synonyms: pertinent, applicable, apposite, material, apropos, to the point, germane;

Relevance is determined on the matter at hand. You stupid?

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 08:05

Peerless wrote: English 101
Peerless wrote: You stupid?
Lol'd

~Quake
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 09:28

Peerless wrote:
Zanthus wrote:
English 101:

rel·e·vant
ˈreləvənt/
adjective
adjective: relevant

closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand.
"the candidate's experience is relevant to the job"
synonyms: pertinent, applicable, apposite, material, apropos, to the point, germane;

Relevance is determined on the matter at hand. You stupid?
LOL, wow

If you're gonna call someone else stupid at least have some idea of what you're talking about.

rel·e·vant (rĕl′ə-vənt)
adj.
1. Having a bearing on or connection with the matter at hand.
2. Meaningful or purposeful in current society or culture:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/relevant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Katsuchiyo » Wed 31 Dec, 2014 12:36

Ha!

I don't care.

Return to “Centauri”