Zerg these numbers

Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Peerless » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 02:38

Addex wrote:Void , Moe , Royal?....you jest sir.

Obviously he meant in a general sense. Lets be real though some/most of the people in those guilds are in teens, and not by chance. Either way, the way I see it is I am totally for it. I mean this server would be boring if we didnt have somewhat of a challenge.

Not a fan of zerging but also with teens averages its kind of necessary, so its all good.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 02:46

Peerless wrote:

Obviously he meant in a general sense. Lets be real though some/most of the people in those guilds are in teens, and not by chance. Either way, the way I see it is I am totally for it. I mean this server would be boring if we didnt have somewhat of a challenge.

Not a fan of zerging but also with teens averages its kind of necessary, so its all good.

There is people in 10s from xoxo, ppd, rawr etc to categorize the teens as Void , Moe , Royal is dumb.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 02:49

Addex wrote:
Peerless wrote:

There is people in 10s from xoxo, ppd, rawr etc to categorize the teens as Void , Moe , Royal is dumb.

A surprising amount of A2 10s was actually P10s including myself, js.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Blood saint
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Citizen of ROME

Postby Blood saint » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 03:12

abnormal soldier wrote:Tbh everyone got contested this server, and the opposition just ran away in 3-4 days as well. You act like the 00s are the only ones who've done something :roll: , you guys are just the only who post it all on the forums

Well as I stated I'm waiting to see what avgs start to look like for the Zerg guilds, yea IK that their is other guilds doing some real good fighting out of the lowers like WKYSB and CDE XP tab say it all, but I wasn't referring to the small guild. If their is 2 other Top 5 guilds fighting eachother ATM, yes I am totally unaware of the conflict!

P.S GLANIME LS
Forum posting, conquering your cluster, having only 130 man alliance's for a cluster and good AVGs is so 2009!
You guys should of not killed RED like everyone here is saying and ZERGed up the whole dawn cluster.

K-50s N-EARTH P-VOID A2-STORM
Peerless

Postby Peerless » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 05:16

Addex wrote:
Peerless wrote:

I dont think you are grasping what is said here. The majority of the people in teens come from those guilds, Not EVERYONE. Anyways, like I said, it is irrelevant but still interesting at the same time.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 14:45

Royal and associated acts have only been the underdog every server of the past 10 or 11, we've only been zerged by a larger alliance every time. Read a book. Ask some Skype people a nutshell history of events you know nothing about. supposedly Peerless is just some new generation player who just happens to have a semi-large following, and just happens to be instantly top ranked and oh no there's no way he uses the money honey we all know exists. Although I heard he is really Jacob Heartless or War Beaver, that makes more sense but eh I'm not dogmatic about that theory.

The thing that people latch onto is that, through ops and killing our enemies, we do overcome the underdog status and become numerically dominant. People complain about Helion as the worst server ever and yet it was the server that LOVE never gave up on and they clawed victory from the jaws of defeat.

Yea, none of you would ever acknowledge events which you had no direct knowledge. People who were there must be accused as liars, since their testimony clashes with what you want to believe.

"I'll see it when I want to believe it" yeee you will.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Peerless

Postby Peerless » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 16:57

No need to flatter me, it doesn't take much to be a top account. To set the record straight, as it seems many people do not believe I am a new player. I did play on a previous server, which was Omega. But that was short lived. Started super late in the 40s or 50s, cant remember and i only played for like 30 days. Then i came back to AE in bravo. As for the following, i cant help being social its not too hard to get a following in this v game considering most leaders in this game have no clue how to organize and socialize. It takes more than just experience to lead.

That being said, anything pror to B2 server i am ignorant about, i only know what people tell me. Royals is talked about a lot and for a reason. There is no doubt you guys have accomplished a lot. That being said I am very interested to see how you guys will do in this server, granted it seems that not many have joined Addex's group this server, but considering the massive zerg alliance it should be interesting in the coming weeks.

Cheers to the underdogs!

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 17:39

Balor wrote:Royal and associated acts have only been the underdog every server of the past 10 or 11, we've only been zerged by a larger alliance every time. Read a book. Ask some Skype people a nutshell history of events you know nothing about. supposedly Peerless is just some new generation player who just happens to have a semi-large following, and just happens to be instantly top ranked and oh no there's no way he uses the money honey we all know exists. Although I heard he is really Jacob Heartless or War Beaver, that makes more sense but eh I'm not dogmatic about that theory.

Funny how it's so hard for people to believe that the whole ANIME guild was put together out of complete randoms from the lol30s on Bravo. Doesn't take much to sim to a top account in a SH galaxy, nor does it take much to teach others how to sim to a top account so long as they are willing to listen. That's all we did - started with a lolzerg made of randoms, then invited all the people who proved they could follow orders and follow a build chart to start with us on Cent. None of us knew each other before Bravo. Funny what only three months of networking can do for you when you aren't an anti social prick like most of the AE GMs...

Nobody is discounting the Royals or how you guys consistently pull off some awesome stuff with limited resources. It's just insulting to try and imply that our 70 ran from a fight with your 40 when it's plain as day that you intended to stack the teens with your friends. We are new and untested - we don't want to shoulder Royal's "underdog, outnumbered 3-1" shtick when this is our first time actually playing as a group.

It's probably safe to say that everyone is looking forward to the Lowers Alliance vs the Teens Alliance in the near future though :)

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 20:10

Sorry Balor, -UFP- is an underdog every server, not Royal/Moyal.

Premise denied. :headshake:

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Orientation » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 20:56

Balor wrote:Royal and associated acts have only been the underdog every server of the past 10 or 11, we've only been zerged by a larger alliance every time

Had to point this part out while Yes the more recent servers Eg bravo and Andro you were zerged against J H P spring to mind to me where you zerged the servers yourself along with now this server to. Cant comment on the servers between J and P because i wasnt here, And before then addex wasnt even known because most the crew he has now were previously Josh's who then went onto Cloaks who then went onto addex as each one of them eventually quit

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 21:46

FunTimes wrote:Sorry Balor, -UFP- is an underdog every server, not Royal/Moyal.

Premise denied. :headshake:

Have to give props to a guild whos sole purpose is to be farms every server. Almost makes me believe they are bots or something, i mean how in the hell can you continue playing after so many years, juat being farmed the entire time

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 22:54

Some people don't play to win just to enjoy it. Which is contrary to how most top guilds play where their "fun" usually comes at the expense of everyone else.

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 23:39

Zanthus wrote:Some people don't play to win just to enjoy it. Which is contrary to how most top guilds play where their "fun" usually comes at the expense of everyone else.

This is the funniest thing ive read in a while.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 04 Jan, 2015 23:44

Zanthus wrote:Some people don't play to win just to enjoy it. Which is contrary to how most top guilds play where their "fun" usually comes at the expense of everyone else.

yes but still how can ya play to have fun and get your butt handed to ya server after server??

yea i play AE to relax have fun and unwind from long day of work
doesnt mean i want my *beep* handed to me time after time thou

eventually im going to quit playing the game and try a different game

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 00:23

swearengen wrote:

yes but still how can ya play to have fun and get your butt handed to ya server after server??

yea i play AE to relax have fun and unwind from long day of work
doesnt mean i want my *beep* handed to me time after time thou

eventually im going to quit playing the game and try a different game

I don't know guy, they find enjoyment out of it somehow.

Peerless wrote:

This is the funniest thing ive read in a while.

I'm sure it helps your e-peen. Go feed yourself more KD's so you can double prod.

Return to “Centauri”