Zerg these numbers

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Addex » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:22

Orientation wrote:As for being the down fall of many players is that so? Infact iv taught alot of players how to improve and theyve then gone on to create solid accounts and be considered a top player and if im that bad how is it i have such a large following on AE? every server that comes by i'm always being asked to put together a group and the groups i have put together are solid.


And every server you ask me if u can join us that u have changed and u are not the kid u were before and blah blah blah and every server I tell you I dont trust you and never will

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Orientation » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:24

Addex wrote:
Orientation wrote:As for being the down fall of many players is that so? Infact iv taught alot of players how to improve and theyve then gone on to create solid accounts and be considered a top player and if im that bad how is it i have such a large following on AE? every server that comes by i'm always being asked to put together a group and the groups i have put together are solid.


And every server you ask me if u can join us that u have changed and u are not the kid u were before and blah blah blah and every server I tell you I dont trust you and never will



okay now you really are talking out of your *beep* show me logs of that because i know 100% iv never asked to join you, I was gonna join with irisheyes on one server yes because he was planning on doing his own thing away from you but i certainly have never asked to join you

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:26

Orientation wrote:Brilliant that gave me a laugh to read was only a matter of time till one of Addex's brown nosers turned up

So lets clear a few things then theres a big difference between me talking big and me pointing out Addex's lie's show me where in any of them posts did i say im superior?

secondly you gave us that stronghold? aha as if myself and a few others had that *beep* locked down yes you did your fair share to however now it appears as if your brushing your own ego

If were comparing players I'm certainly superior to you at this game without having to cheat I mean that's all your known for since going along with Addex you were actually a decent enough player to do well without cheating but hey hoe your choice if you cant do *beep* without cheating

As for juno and the zerging you had 0 clue about what pacts were being made unless they were posted by me because I barely new you then so i wasnt gonna tell you everything that was going on now was I considering you were in there group on other servers. as for us not making a move id like to see you launch 180 players vs 4 - 500.

As for being the down fall of many players is that so? Infact iv taught alot of players how to improve and theyve then gone on to create solid accounts and be considered a top player and if im that bad how is it i have such a large following on AE? every server that comes by i'm always being asked to put together a group and the groups i have put together are solid.

I highlighted just for you, took you awhile before it turned into another ego trip.

Tis funny you say Addexs brown noser, I bet is hard for you to actually find people who are loyal straight forward and not emo, this game needs more Addex style mentality.

You havent followers you have 4-5 people who might play with you, plus psycho and his 6-7 followers. and then they inturn invite friends, the only reason you like to play is tru leadership because you love feeding them inactos to yourself.

I have cheated you are correct, but impossible to not have after what we ended up against from Andro on, Andro is the server I learned to cheat on.

You only worry about ranks and cap size and how much info you can get a hold of to try look all good and important.
Even Alicus is far greater and more respected then you ever will be and that says alot as I am not an Alicus follower. Hes not dumb.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Orientation » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:35

IrishEyes wrote:I highlighted just for you, took you awhile before it turned into another ego trip.

Tis funny you say Addexs brown noser, I bet is hard for you to actually find people who are loyal straight forward and not emo, this game needs more Addex style mentality.

You havent followers you have 4-5 people who might play with you, plus psycho and his 6-7 followers. and then they inturn invite friends, the only reason you like to play is tru leadership because you love feeding them inactos to yourself.

I have cheated you are correct, but impossible to not have after what we ended up against from Andro on, Andro is the server I learned to cheat on.

You only worry about ranks and cap size and how much info you can get a hold of to try look all good and important.
Even Alicus is far greater and more respected then you ever will be and that says alot as I am not an Alicus follower. Hes not dumb.


See you keep bringing up Ego's but lets face it none have as big of an Ego as yourself and Addex, And no not quite Iv got alot of loyalty from 80% of those who join me because yes some of them do indeed ask if they can bring people i dont know along so i like to see how they fit in to expand the groups even more however "4 - 5 people" is definately a lie its a much larger group than that but you can choose to believe whatever you like

And no actually Pegasus i came on as leadership in the 50's yeah made a solid group destroyed the 50's end of server Bravo I didnt even want to be leadership on I said to spart i would get a group to join and he could lead them then i got dragged into it because he quit i put in another leadership team they then had RL issues I then put in Colt+l33t and yes during those stages i was still VGM and the Gm's would run everything by me to get my opinion before going ahead with any moves however when it came to inactives I not once took any I gave them to our Cap stackers JG builders and people who scout the most.

C is the same thing I said i would put the group together but i certainly wont stick around because of my new job i wont have the time for the game so would only play for a month or so


As for respect Who cares personally? Theres plenty who do respect me that i respect back just because you dont dosnt mean its the end of the world

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Addex » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:39

i wasnt around for nova so wouldnt know what happened exactly
[2/22/2014 8:34:02 AM] Danny ferre: just promise me youll let me come along for the ride to help crush him if you do? :)
[2/22/2014 8:34:37 AM] Danny ferre: and i can assure you you wont regret it or any of that i mean i think this server iv done nothing but show i straight talk everyone and will openly say when i have an issue
[2/22/2014 8:35:37 AM] Danny ferre: and consistantly prove people wrong except for ofc WB who seems to of took what i did to serious/personal despite me stating it was nothing against him
[2/22/2014 8:35:45 AM] Danny ferre: i even gave him the chance to deal with it and prevent it
[2/22/2014 8:35:46 AM] Danny ferre: he ignored


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you get a spare account come up lemme know so i can join in the fun ^^
[6/30/2014 2:14:23 PM] Danny ferre: i can also have 5 - 10 players drop from conquer whenever a possible crash happens
[6/30/2014 2:14:33 PM] Danny ferre: which are some of there biggest fleets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could post more but ...effort.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:43

Orientation wrote:See you keep bringing up Ego's but lets face it none have as big of an Ego as yourself and Addex, And no not quite Iv got alot of loyalty from 80% of those who join me because yes some of them do indeed ask if they can bring people i dont know along so i like to see how they fit in to expand the groups even more however "4 - 5 people" is definately a lie its a much larger group than that but you can choose to believe whatever you like

And no actually Pegasus i came on as leadership in the 50's yeah made a solid group destroyed the 50's end of server Bravo I didnt even want to be leadership on I said to spart i would get a group to join and he could lead them then i got dragged into it because he quit i put in another leadership team they then had RL issues I then put in Colt+l33t and yes during those stages i was still VGM and the Gm's would run everything by me to get my opinion before going ahead with any moves however when it came to inactives I not once took any I gave them to our Cap stackers JG builders and people who scout the most.

C is the same thing I said i would put the group together but i certainly wont stick around because of my new job i wont have the time for the game so would only play for a month or so


As for respect Who cares personally? Theres plenty who do respect me that i respect back just because you dont dosnt mean its the end of the world
I rest my case.
Last edited by IrishEyes on Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Orientation » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:46

Addex wrote:i wasnt around for nova so wouldnt know what happened exactly
[2/22/2014 8:34:02 AM] Danny ferre: just promise me youll let me come along for the ride to help crush him if you do? :)
[2/22/2014 8:34:37 AM] Danny ferre: and i can assure you you wont regret it or any of that i mean i think this server iv done nothing but show i straight talk everyone and will openly say when i have an issue
[2/22/2014 8:35:37 AM] Danny ferre: and consistantly prove people wrong except for ofc WB who seems to of took what i did to serious/personal despite me stating it was nothing against him
[2/22/2014 8:35:45 AM] Danny ferre: i even gave him the chance to deal with it and prevent it
[2/22/2014 8:35:46 AM] Danny ferre: he ignored


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you get a spare account come up lemme know so i can join in the fun ^^
[6/30/2014 2:14:23 PM] Danny ferre: i can also have 5 - 10 players drop from conquer whenever a possible crash happens
[6/30/2014 2:14:33 PM] Danny ferre: which are some of there biggest fleets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could post more but ...effort.



That was not asking for a future server that was asking to join in for that crash and that crash only to farm Clarkey after the backstab he pulled on Andro And yeah you then went on to ask me to have suiciders kill there RC's etc once you got launched on


Irish - You realise those posts are pointless "I'm" pointing out all the details seeing as you seem to think you know everything about me on this game you need a bib to wipe that *beep* of your nose? or a hand to get your head out of his *beep*?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Addex » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:51

First quote was from Pegasus u asking to join for a future server , second quote you offered to have people to drop and suicide. Dunno what is with your reading dood , u have this logs too feel free to read them.

User avatar
RedQueen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri 19 Sep, 2014 06:25
Reputation: 5
Guild: Pax

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby RedQueen » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:53

C server must be boring I guess if you guys are talking here about other servers..

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:54

RedQueen wrote:C server must be boring I guess if you guys are talking here about other servers..

I rather enjoy the history lesson, Ofc never know whats really the truth with this bunch ._.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:55

Orientation wrote:Irish - You realise those posts are pointless "I'm" pointing out all the details seeing as you seem to think you know everything about me on this game you need a bib to wipe that *beep* of your nose? or a hand to get your head out of his *beep*?


Says the 22 year old on 1k a week, just starting off money mind.
Promising.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Orientation » Mon 05 Jan, 2015 23:58

Addex wrote:First quote was from Pegasus u asking to join for a future server , second quote you offered to have people to drop and suicide. Dunno what is with your reading dood , u have this logs too feel free to read them.



I never asked to join you besides the one time to Derb clarkey on andro Pegasus I won the 50's then had Psycho carry on leading and gave over my account

Irish got anything original clever witty or funny to post atleast you're posts are getting more boring and there was me thinking the fun had only just begun

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 00:02

Orientation wrote:Irish got anything original clever witty or funny to post atleast you're posts are getting more boring and there was me thinking the fun had only just begun


Can you not tell im already bored, cant argue with your ego.
Hard to argue with dumbness.

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby Orientation » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 00:03

IrishEyes wrote:
Orientation wrote:Irish got anything original clever witty or funny to post atleast you're posts are getting more boring and there was me thinking the fun had only just begun


Can you not tell im already bored, cant argue with your ego.
Hard to argue with dumbness.



"dumbness" I guess we know who the dumb one here is :lolol:

lurking
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 17 Jun, 2014 09:02
Reputation: 0

Re: Zerg these numbers

Postby lurking » Tue 06 Jan, 2015 00:10

according to oxford english dictionary website -

ego
ˈiːɡəʊ,ˈɛ-/
noun
noun: ego; plural noun: egos

a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.

is being updated to

ego
ˈiːɡəʊ,ˈɛ-/
noun
noun: ego; plural noun: egos

orientations sense of self-esteem or self-importance in the online game Astro Empires. :lolol:


Return to “Centauri”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest