Peerless is Heartless and why

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Peerless is Heartless and why

Postby Baylor » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 20:23

Once you have a theory, if it happens to be on target, things start adding up and making sense in a way that they didn't previously.

-Heartless is without heart. Peerless is without peers. Pretty arrogant latter name even if you're someone like me, but even I wouldn't consider myself "peerless" because Addex, Irish, Deity, others, are easily my peer equals and in some cases superior.
-If NoOne crew wanted to play new servers post-Lyra (only a few of them tinker around on O) then they would almost certainly feel the need to hide their true identity and play anonymously.
-Peerless crew has many "randoms" and "loyalists" who are supposed to be new players, or old players, and they're basically good at top ranking.

-Peerless casually became top 5 on Bravo despite being a supposed newb
-People from the B30s also speculated that they thought Heartless=Peerless
-There are supposed to be 2 different Skype personalities and they each show online at the same time (Skype green-light, or yellow- or red-) although this is easy to fake. Not a point in favor of the theory, but it neutralizes one objection peeps may make.

-Heartless is generally discredited as a GM because of backstabby and other foul reputation points accrued during his Lyra campaign.
-Peerless is said to have moody issues and he self-isolates when things don't go his way.
-Observers note that Peerless has a tendency toward sarcastic boasting and arrogance

-He ragequit B30s GM in response to a little bit of internal pressure, this mirrors how Heartless prefers to rule as "hand of the King" rather than king regent proper, aka it mirrors exactly his relationship with Lunddy in which Lunddy thought he was the boss and wore the crown; Heartless has always considered himself the true ops and
-He entered into B server with a default position of anti-Balor, going as far as to create a fake diplomatic overture and then immediately leaking logs to the borum which I suspected he would do. Do the history/homework and you'll see that NoOne players love to drop Skype logs
-C00s is a mega zerg, building from the success of B30s. It includes Lotp, Hive, others, and probably NoOne.
-Many players have independently speculated that Peerless=Heartless. What I've done here is put it altogether in one tl;dr

My theory contends that Heartless entered Bravo with a small base of loyalist support. This entry level support allowed him to grow a new franchise with a fresh face, recruiting randoms and other self-styled elitists from for example Lotp who has never won a straight fight.

I wouldn't give the kid undeserved attention if I didn't think this was accurate and worthwhile.

This means that, like the Illuminati pyramid, many of the commons and even elites within this new coalition are not aware of the true power behind the throne. I just get the sense that he's trying to subdue his natural speaking tendency toward bombast and arrogance, and the middle ground of his natural self and sekret/ideal public self ends up being "Peerless"

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Simba
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Evil pl0x
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Peerless is Heartless and why

Postby Simba » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 20:41

cool story bro /signed

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 20:55

I love tinfoil hat time, go on, I summon both Heartless and Peerless or sohuld I say I summon Jakob rather :paranoid: .

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 21:04

I love conspiracy theories. I can see where he's coming from, could just be coincidence tho

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 21:10

Since I have Peerless on skype, and most of the others mentioned on skype as well, I can say this theory is made of swiss cheese.

If you want to be introduced properly, there is a skype channel for that.

Balor :naughty: you have his skype.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 21:40

Eh, you act as if people can't make more then one skype account. I'm not saying i believe it completely, but it is very possible

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 21:55

abnormal soldier wrote:Eh, you act as if people can't make more then one skype account. I'm not saying i believe it completely, but it is very possible

The probability is very low. Approaches zero

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
TheEqualizer

Postby TheEqualizer » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 22:15

We all need skype... :boohoo:

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 22:16

This is too rich :biglaugh:

10/10, would read again.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 23:30

I don't really see why it matters whether Peerless is Heartless or not. He turns out to be, then what? Does that change how we play against/alongside them or...?

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 23:37

If it turns out that he's a backstabbing S.O.B. (which I assume this thread, if srs, is trying to expose) then yeah, it would (or should) make you think twice about allying with him.

I'm not convinced this thread is serious though. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I think it's 50-50 this thread is just a hilarious troll. Either way, it's great :D

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Nitiri

Postby Nitiri » Wed 07 Jan, 2015 23:41

Peerless didn't rage-quit on Bravo, he had been letting Levi run things for a while and made it official in an anny sometime last week. Peerless still plays, still builds, still owns you and still does work for the guild. As to the rest I don't know NoOne, Heartless, Lyra or any of that so maybe including some of that would help people who have no idea what you're talking about, know what you're talking about. Ive never seen Peerless do anything on Bravo that is 'backstabby' or otherwise in fact Peerless is often far too nice. Ask Kedart.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 00:03

SilverKnight wrote:
abnormal soldier wrote:Eh, you act as if people can't make more then one skype account. I'm not saying i believe it completely, but it is very possible

The probability is very low. Approaches zero

No.

~Quake
Saxon1812

Postby Saxon1812 » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 00:56

Balor u also have no understanding of how the 00's is working in C or how relationships are working between LoTP and Hive on B, u are simply guessing and getting it wrong. Since this is C I will just stick with C, Glory and Anime are still 2 seperate guilds working under Glory tag for the moment to complete the winning of the 00's cluster. Because it is the Glory tag Colt is leading this whole operation, and Colt rarely if ever posts on these forumz - but don't confuse that with not being the leader.

What we have found through Bravo is that we can trust Peerless and so it made sense to work closely together when we started in the 00's. U should know trust is hard to come by but Glory and Anime leadership trust and work with each other.

It really is that simple with nothing more sinister in it.

MeMyselfAndI

Postby MeMyselfAndI » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 01:02

Having been in guilds run by Peerless and by Balor,
I would say I def trust Balor more.

Return to “Centauri”