Peerless is Heartless and why

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: Peerless is Heartless and why

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 01:36

forum multi trying to credit balors post lol....Same old propaganda Tsk tsk tsk.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

Postby Peerless » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 01:39

Balor wrote:Once you have a theory, if it happens to be on target, things start adding up and making sense in a way that they didn't previously.

-Heartless is without heart. Peerless is without peers. Pretty arrogant latter name even if you're someone like me, but even I wouldn't consider myself "peerless" because Addex, Irish, Deity, others, are easily my peer equals and in some cases superior.
-If NoOne crew wanted to play new servers post-Lyra (only a few of them tinker around on O) then they would almost certainly feel the need to hide their true identity and play anonymously.
-Peerless crew has many "randoms" and "loyalists" who are supposed to be new players, or old players, and they're basically good at top ranking.

-Peerless casually became top 5 on Bravo despite being a supposed newb
-People from the B30s also speculated that they thought Heartless=Peerless
-There are supposed to be 2 different Skype personalities and they each show online at the same time (Skype green-light, or yellow- or red-) although this is easy to fake. Not a point in favor of the theory, but it neutralizes one objection peeps may make.

-Heartless is generally discredited as a GM because of backstabby and other foul reputation points accrued during his Lyra campaign.
-Peerless is said to have moody issues and he self-isolates when things don't go his way.
-Observers note that Peerless has a tendency toward sarcastic boasting and arrogance

-He ragequit B30s GM in response to a little bit of internal pressure, this mirrors how Heartless prefers to rule as "hand of the King" rather than king regent proper, aka it mirrors exactly his relationship with Lunddy in which Lunddy thought he was the boss and wore the crown; Heartless has always considered himself the true ops and
-He entered into B server with a default position of anti-Balor, going as far as to create a fake diplomatic overture and then immediately leaking logs to the borum which I suspected he would do. Do the history/homework and you'll see that NoOne players love to drop Skype logs
-
C00s is a mega zerg, building from the success of B30s. It includes Lotp, Hive, others, and probably NoOne.

-Many players have independently speculated that Peerless=Heartless. What I've done here is put it altogether in one tl;dr

My theory contends that Heartless entered Bravo with a small base of loyalist support. This entry level support allowed him to grow a new franchise with a fresh face, recruiting randoms and other self-styled elitists from for example Lotp who has never won a straight fight.

I wouldn't give the kid undeserved attention if I didn't think this was accurate and worthwhile.

This means that, like the Illuminati pyramid, many of the commons and even elites within this new coalition are not aware of the true power behind the throne. I just get the sense that he's trying to subdue his natural speaking tendency toward bombast and arrogance, and the middle ground of his natural self and sekret/ideal public self ends up being "Peerless"

First thing is first... I think I almost died when reading this post. Like no joke laughed so hard I couldnt breathe for a while.

Anyways... To clear up this hilarious/ridiculous post...

Heartless is without heart. Peerless is without peers. Pretty arrogant latter name even if you're someone like me, but even I wouldn't consider myself "peerless" because Addex, Irish, Deity, others, are easily my peer equals and in some cases superior.

I use the name Peerless in every game I play. I also had a company I ran in RI, USA named Peerless Media. That being said its a catchy name and I like it. I try and be the best I can be, that being said, sometimes I am able to achieve the "Peerless" out of the name but if not its all good, considering its all fun and game :)

There are supposed to be 2 different Skype personalities and they each show online at the same time (Skype green-light, or yellow- or red-) although this is easy to fake. Not a point in favor of the theory, but it neutralizes one objection peeps may make.

This can easily be explained as I both use Skype on my Computer at home and my cellphone when I am out and about. Home is set to away as I set it usually when I go away but when I come online with my phone then you can potentially see the "2 different Skype Personalities."

He ragequit B30s GM in response to a little bit of internal pressure

Its actually called real life stuff bro. I do not have enough time in my life with work and what not to be able to properly play 2 servers at once. I understand many people do but I either play to win or I dont bother. I personally do not have enough time to dedicate being GM on 2 separate servers. I stepped down as GM for the greater good of HIVE so they could have a more active leader than I was. Right now I am simply just diplo in Bravo and I sim it up. Most of my time and effort is now devoted to this server.

He entered into B server with a default position of anti-Balor, going as far as to create a fake diplomatic overture and then immediately leaking logs to the borum which I suspected he would do. Do the history/homework and you'll see that NoOne players love to drop Skype logs

Like I said before I played Omega for a short while, like 30 days as a newb. Then started in B server as a completely random player in lol 30s. I was picked up by F3AR who was the GM of HIVE at the time. After about a month - a month and a half F3AR got a really great job that required him to travel a lot so he could no longer play. He selected me to be GM of the guild considering I was one of the few that actually cared about the guild in a leadership aspect. I have lead many guild on "OTHER" games, and I am a manager/business owner in real life which makes it easy for me to organize and run a nice crew. If you think my skype is fake you can gladly view my facebook page HERE, and you can see I am actually a REAL person!!! OMG no way!!!

Peerless casually became top 5 on Bravo despite being a supposed newb

FUN FACT!!!
I went to Providence College, as you may see in my facebook page as I do not care if people see it. Nothing to hide.
Point being I went there and studied Computer Science and Mathematics. Whats also interesting is this entire game revolves around math. Now being a MATH major is what actually attracted me to this game. I enjoy breaking down the game mathematically and finding out the best ways to do things. Like optimally go from base to base early game, and when to do what.... blah blah blah. Point being is its a game bro, some people are naturally good at some games because it fits their style of play. I am a hardcore gamer in a sense, when I play a game I like to play to win. So I devote my time to that game and such.

C00s is a mega zerg, building from the success of B30s. It includes Lotp, Hive, others, and probably NoOne.

I am having fun shtty on your post so I will continue...

Anime = Best players from HIVE. HIVE was a guild of complete randoms, and was dropped on my lap once F3AR quit. So instead of bring the massive zerg of HIVE into C server. I decided it would be fun to go in with the peeps I built strong connections with and the people I trusted the most, and also of course the people who showed the most progress. This is a game of numbers plain and simple. So I developed a nice little plan to start a group in C server. Depending on how many people I managed to recruit would depend on where we started and what galaxies. I managed to gather around 65 peeps and the rest we have are randoms that we picked up of this server.

Glory = Mainly Lotp and a few others. As HIVE/Lotp have a relationship in Bravo, I have kept in contact with them for a while. Going to to me being a business owner, I understand the importance of relationships. Also understanding how things went down in Bravo, I knew that 65 people was not going to be enough to win a server. We obviously would need to pact somewhere down the line. So I was trying to figure out which groups in Bravo that I was friendly with had plans for C server, and it so happened that Colt and friends were going to create a group in C. I told him my plans and he planned accordingly. This is no different than what Teens did considering Pre Server, with a little talking from a few people that I built relationships with in Bravo, I had known that Moe/Void was starting in Teens, and somehow Royals, or in this case small Addex followers would team up with them. So that is why I found it necessary to pact with Glory.

I wouldn't give the kid undeserved attention if I didn't think this was accurate and worthwhile.

This means that, like the Illuminati pyramid, many of the commons and even elites within this new coalition are not aware of the true power behind the throne. I just get the sense that he's trying to subdue his natural speaking tendency toward bombast and arrogance, and the middle ground of his natural self and sekret/ideal public self ends up being "Peerless"

I decided to save the best for last here. After reading this I almost broke out in tears from the lolz. Honestly I dont have anything to say to this besides...

Now my question to you Balor...

Are you Stupid? Or you just trolling?

You can cover up your insane post base saying you are trolling but I think the first response suits you better.

PS: Why you butt hurt?

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 01:43

MeMyselfAndI wrote:Having been in guilds run by Peerless and by Balor,
I would say I def trust Balor more.

Oh yea its not like you never talked, and just randomly left to join Sith and be their JG btch for 30s. Bro, you are way out of context, you were I spy in Bravo and you never said a word, your comment means nothing.

Nitiri

Postby Nitiri » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 01:44

I was under the impression you were a hot brazilian woman and now I can hate balor for creating the circumstances leading to my epic disillusionment.

MeMyselfAndI

Postby MeMyselfAndI » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 02:22

Peerless wrote:
MeMyselfAndI wrote:Having been in guilds run by Peerless and by Balor,
I would say I def trust Balor more.

Oh yea its not like you never talked, and just randomly left to join Sith and be their JG btch for 30s. Bro, you are way out of context, you were I spy in Bravo and you never said a word, your comment means nothing.

lol
I was never a spy,
Im just playing to have fun,
And I do not talk on the boards much. That's very true. Still doesn't make me a spy
I was going to join CoG, but didn't have the time to be really active ,and being in the mid 30s. You couldn't just sim.
I was actually going to leave B server when a "friend" asked if I could build JGs for them.
I said sure since I only log on 2-3 times a week, sometimes more.
That's the story
On the other hand my little JGs , have never been used.
Btw Im feeding a few Hive players a steady stream of credits.
Since most of my bases are occupied. I free them sometimes, just to remind people I still log on
And obviously my comment meant something, since you answered it

MeMyselfAndI

Postby MeMyselfAndI » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 02:28

That being said........You are a good player
Just a little to serious for my taste

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 02:30

MeMyselfAndI wrote:That being said........You are a good player
Just a little to serious for my taste

Hey its all good like i said in my post I play to win

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 04:34

Now Balor are you even playing in C?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Blood saint
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Citizen of ROME

Postby Blood saint » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 12:21

I am done with the trolls and time to clear the air.

Were whats left of Delta WMD.

Not NoOne.

K-50s N-EARTH P-VOID A2-STORM
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 13:07

Kedart wrote:I'm not convinced this thread is serious though. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I think it's 50-50 this thread is just a hilarious troll. Either way, it's great :D

Look again at the author. The chances of it being an intentional troll post are about one in Graham's number.

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 14:48

Peerless wrote:
Balor wrote: Peerless casually became top 5 on Bravo despite being a supposed newb

FUN FACT!!!
I went to Providence College, as you may see in my facebook page as I do not care if people see it. Nothing to hide.
Point being I went there and studied Computer Science and Mathematics. Whats also interesting is this entire game revolves around math. Now being a MATH major is what actually attracted me to this game. I enjoy breaking down the game mathematically and finding out the best ways to do things. Like optimally go from base to base early game, and when to do what.... blah blah blah. Point being is its a game bro, some people are naturally good at some games because it fits their style of play. I am a hardcore gamer in a sense, when I play a game I like to play to win. So I devote my time to that game and such.

I remember getting rank 4 on Bravo before quitting a few weeks in and I've never been top 10 in a new server prior to that. It isn't hard to get top rank anymore with less people playing now, so game dying and all blah blah.

Also I don't see Heartless/Jacob returning to AE after Lyra was settled, but it remains a possibility he's playing under different identities since that's what he done a lot in the past. Ofc he wouldn't tell me after I accidentally ruined his cover once :X. Still .. it wouldn't make sense to return and give enemies a chance of payback after getting the "revenge" against L30s/Balor/whatever satisfied.
Last edited by Mar0vus on Thu 08 Jan, 2015 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 14:49

Edit: whoops

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 16:24

Peerless wrote:This is no different than what Teens did considering Pre Server, with a little talking from a few people that I built relationships with in Bravo, I had known that Moe/Void was starting in Teens, and somehow Royals, or in this case small Addex followers would team up with them. So that is why I found it necessary to pact with Glory.

You are pretty wrong here , there may be 2 MOE people playing C and Smurf is not void. Having one person or 2 from a previous guild out of 100 doesnt make it that guild. Considering that what you call "MOE" decided to start in 10s after server was open I call BS to your "intel".

PS:

I would recommend you to delete your personal info from the forums, if you ever get to be someone relevant in this game you will have plenty of groupies following you around stalker style using as much private info as they can from you.

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 17:38

Addex wrote:
Peerless wrote:This is no different than what Teens did considering Pre Server, with a little talking from a few people that I built relationships with in Bravo, I had known that Moe/Void was starting in Teens, and somehow Royals, or in this case small Addex followers would team up with them. So that is why I found it necessary to pact with Glory.

You are pretty wrong here , there may be 2 MOE people playing C and Smurf is not void. Having one person or 2 from a previous guild out of 100 doesnt make it that guild. Considering that what you call "MOE" decided to start in 10s after server was open I call BS to your "intel".

PS:

I would recommend you to delete your personal info from the forums, if you ever get to be someone relevant in this game you will have plenty of groupies following you around stalker style using as much private info as they can from you.

All i know is a couple groups were starting in teens. Lets generalize things here lol. That being said from a tactixal pot of view the best option for us was to start in 00s even though i was told your group was attempting to start in 00s as well which i believe you guys may have tried but we had you outnumbered if your intention was to stay so i wasnt worried.

As for personal info i really dont care i rarely go on facebook as it is, there are also ignore buttons that can be used.

All of that being said, still cant believe Balor made this post. I am not complaining by any means as i got a really good laugh out of it after returning from my Skiing trip.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Thu 08 Jan, 2015 21:34

Peerless wrote: That being said from a tactixal pot of view the best option for us was to start in 00s even though i was told your group was attempting to start in 00s as well which i believe you guys may have tried but we had you outnumbered if your intention was to stay so i wasnt worried.

Never crossed our mind to start in 00s, tbh I dont like much zergie guilds and I simply wanted a small group Juno style. Which is why we are like < 50.

Return to “Centauri”