FAT vs Smurf & Friends

User avatar
Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri 06 Jun, 2008 20:31
Reputation: 26

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Katsuchiyo » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:42

Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)

I don't care.
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Burgess » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 12:56

Katsuchiyo wrote:Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)

Dont be so butthard over Andro Kat, we're in C now :3

User avatar
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2012 23:42
Reputation: 33
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby abnormal soldier » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 15:44

Katsuchiyo wrote:Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)

I approve of these tears, please, tell us how you really feel.

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
User avatar
Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri 06 Jun, 2008 20:31
Reputation: 26

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Katsuchiyo » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 19:26

Burgess wrote:
Katsuchiyo wrote:Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)

Dont be so butthard over Andro Kat, we're in C now :3


Well, he mentioned TROLZ, I'm just answering :3

And to FB: K.

I don't care.
User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sat 17 Jan, 2015 21:41

First blood who said you could post on the forums? Bad!

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
User avatar
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed 16 Jul, 2008 22:18
Reputation: 6
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Poseidon67 » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 01:13

Katsuchiyo wrote:Well, nothing else to be expected of WOLF tbh.

Realistically you came in with 12 Million Vs 8 Million, You ended with 5 Million (a LOT of that being Recs and support fleet)

On SWULFS part we had a lot of inactivity and a lot of larger fleets that didn't even take part.

While yes we lost, it could have easily been in our favour and all those Rec fleets being so close behind the main force eaten as well.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Burgess » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 11:58

But they were not, were they?

User avatar
Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:43
Reputation: 8
Location: ireland

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Jon Snow » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 12:37

Poseidon67 wrote:
Katsuchiyo wrote:Well, nothing else to be expected of WOLF tbh.

Realistically you came in with 12 Million Vs 8 Million, You ended with 5 Million (a LOT of that being Recs and support fleet)

On SWULFS part we had a lot of inactivity and a lot of larger fleets that didn't even take part.

While yes we lost, it could have easily been in our favour and all those Rec fleets being so close behind the main force eaten as well.

Tell yourself what ever you want Poseidon, as long as it helps you sleep at night :)

If's,Buts,could have,should have....It's what happened that matters i'm afraid.

Gonna eat sum more inacto wolfies today nom

Kirby :bleh:
User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 20
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby TRACE » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 17:29

Katsuchiyo wrote:Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)


haha
did i touch a nerve :P ...... i wasnt sayin Trollz were backstabbers more comparing them to Wolf >>>.... useless non launching wasters (with the exception of a few) , only good for farming and feeding serious acc builders

as for my acc on Andro .... yea it sucks now , its had every base hit and trade stripped ...... i had a large IF fleet which i torched killing enemy caps in crash !

who are u ingame on Centauri ?

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Addex » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 17:35

Burgess wrote:Gratz to [WOLF] leadership for surviving the crash.. Trailing 1hr+ behind or not launching at all. GJ, sheer class. :clap:

So accomplishments of [WOLF] leadership past few days:

- Backstabbing [FAT], by dropping the CF within 1/2 days.
- Blobbing in 21 and not being able to find the launchbutton until a few hours ago.
- Saving their fleets after letting their guild and allies getting eaten.

Yep, sheer class.


Is stella in wolf?

User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 20
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby TRACE » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 17:40

Lol yea that launch last method works wonders

User avatar
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed 16 Jul, 2008 22:18
Reputation: 6
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Poseidon67 » Sun 18 Jan, 2015 21:29

Jon Snow wrote:
Poseidon67 wrote:
Katsuchiyo wrote:Well, nothing else to be expected of WOLF tbh.

Realistically you came in with 12 Million Vs 8 Million, You ended with 5 Million (a LOT of that being Recs and support fleet)

On SWULFS part we had a lot of inactivity and a lot of larger fleets that didn't even take part.

While yes we lost, it could have easily been in our favour and all those Rec fleets being so close behind the main force eaten as well.

Tell yourself what ever you want Poseidon, as long as it helps you sleep at night :)

If's,Buts,could have,should have....It's what happened that matters i'm afraid.

Gonna eat sum more inacto wolfies today nom

Well, it won't be my fleet...and what gave you the impression I sleep, at all? :shifty:

+ "If" that statement was true the forums would be empty of threads now wouldn't it?

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
User avatar
Katsuchiyo
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri 06 Jun, 2008 20:31
Reputation: 26

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Katsuchiyo » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 01:25

TRACE wrote:
Katsuchiyo wrote:Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)


haha
did i touch a nerve :P ...... i wasnt sayin Trollz were backstabbers more comparing them to Wolf >>>.... useless non launching wasters (with the exception of a few) , only good for farming and feeding serious acc builders

as for my acc on Andro .... yea it sucks now , its had every base hit and trade stripped ...... i had a large IF fleet which i torched killing enemy caps in crash !

who are u ingame on Centauri ?


It seems that your A account isnt the only one that sucks though.

I'm not playing C, I was hired to do the FAST/FAT PR.

I don't care.
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby Burgess » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 01:53

By who? :eh:

User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 20
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Re: FAT vs Smurf & Friends

Postby TRACE » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 02:05

Katsuchiyo wrote:
TRACE wrote:
Katsuchiyo wrote:Lol Trace.
TROLZ are the backstabbing scum?
Or SOLID+Moyal are?
Only way to build good accounts is backstabbing allies (Not you though, your account sucks even with that, always)


haha
did i touch a nerve :P ...... i wasnt sayin Trollz were backstabbers more comparing them to Wolf >>>.... useless non launching wasters (with the exception of a few) , only good for farming and feeding serious acc builders

as for my acc on Andro .... yea it sucks now , its had every base hit and trade stripped ...... i had a large IF fleet which i torched killing enemy caps in crash !

who are u ingame on Centauri ?


It seems that your A account isnt the only one that sucks though.

I'm not playing C, I was hired to do the FAST/FAT PR.


Oh yea which acc's ? all good acc's ;) be suprised if u even knew what ones im playing

who are u ingame on any server ?


Return to “Centauri”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest