I take my trade pacts VERY seriously.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: I take my trade pacts VERY seriously.

Postby Addex » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 17:39

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Addex wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Zerggggg time!!!!
There I fixed it for you.... you welcome.
Even if we add the people we have in 29 to FATs totals we have less members than XCOM.

But nice try though Addex, your attempt to say something intelligent fell just at the goal line. Better luck next time!
Everyone knows this game is all about zerging each other with as many people as possible , cause when u lack the skills u need the mass numbers especially now that A2.0 pretty much removed the skill from the game. So that you come here with some random bs story that can be summarized as "let me zerg someone that is already involved in a war and take advantage of it" simply makes u one more pussy that populates this game.

So please drop the charade and repeat with me "I love zergs, I love zergs". I expected more from you tbh Im dissapoint.

6 [2EDGY] Always reported 15,629,470 96 162,807
3 [FAT] Chicks Dig Food 16,530,195 92 179,676

vs

5 [XCOM] Enemy Unknown 16,070,205 117 137,352

Simba
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Evil pl0x
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Simba » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 18:54

Addex wrote: Everyone knows this game is all about zerging each other with as many people as possible , cause when u lack the skills u need the mass numbers especially now that A2.0 pretty much removed the skill from the game. So that you come here with some random bs story that can be summarized as "let me zerg someone that is already involved in a war and take advantage of it" simply makes u one more pussy that populates this game.

So please drop the charade and repeat with me "I love zergs, I love zergs". I expected more from you tbh Im dissapoint.

vs

2 [SMURF] Smurfs 20,919,370 96 217,910
13 [WOLF] WOLF 3,833,855 47 81,571
Here i know you have some serious learning difficulties so let me and in the other two for you. Always happy to help ;)

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 19 Jan, 2015 19:16

I find it quite perplexing sometimes that you can just spew *beep* like this and think that you'll get away with it. God forbid Royal members ever grow sentient, you'll have a field day with suicides. Now, if we want to actually talk about what happened, I can summarize it from my POV.

1. FAT gets involved with a war on two fronts, supposedly they were backstabbed but I could care less, what I DO know is that they have enemies on both sides of the 20's, below them SMURF/WOLF and above them XCOM.
2. This makes them MASSIVELY outnumbered while fighting a two front war.
3. As I'm a paragon of justice and completely not purely out for some easy credits, I decided to bring a small amount of guys down to farm a bit of 29 and then leave.

Now that we've left again, I don't see how I ever zerged anyone ever mate. It was a standard opportunity to go out of cluster for some cash while people were busy, it's LITERALLY what SMURF did earlier except they decided to get involved further than what we did and decided to set up a camp in lower 20's. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back and yell at Ben for being Ben again.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 01:57

You decided huh? frosty stahp et

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 04:30

Is this a picture of Ben being Ben? or is it a a reunion of folks I used to GM?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 15:21

FrostyGoblin wrote:I find it quite perplexing sometimes that you can just spew *beep* like this and think that you'll get away with it. God forbid Royal members ever grow sentient, you'll have a field day with suicides. Now, if we want to actually talk about what happened, I can summarize it from my POV.

1. FAT gets involved with a war on two fronts, supposedly they were backstabbed but I could care less, what I DO know is that they have enemies on both sides of the 20's, below them SMURF/WOLF and above them XCOM.
2. This makes them MASSIVELY outnumbered while fighting a two front war.
3. As I'm a paragon of justice and completely not purely out for some easy credits, I decided to bring a small amount of guys down to farm a bit of 29 and then leave.

Now that we've left again, I don't see how I ever zerged anyone ever mate. It was a standard opportunity to go out of cluster for some cash while people were busy, it's LITERALLY what SMURF did earlier except they decided to get involved further than what we did and decided to set up a camp in lower 20's. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back and yell at Ben for being Ben again.
Because noone complained about what SMURF and WOLF did you go and do the same thing right. Stop being a hypocrite and man up you look more and more everyday like Nard.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 21:51

I'm doing the same strategic move but without zerging.

How is this hard to understand?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 23:45

Addex wrote: Everyone knows this game is all about zerging each other with as many people as possible , cause when u lack the skills u need the mass numbers especially now that A2.0 pretty much removed the skill from the game. So that you come here with some random bs story that can be summarized as "let me zerg someone that is already involved in a war and take advantage of it" simply makes u one more pussy that populates this game.

vs

Addex do you... do you like legitimately believe the stuff you write? Or do you just kinda word vomit until someone reacts?

Because the latter I understand, you're not too bright but you need to contribute somehow. But you shouldn't lie to yourself. Hey, I'm here to help. Add me up on Skype and I can work through helping you determine reality from fiction ;)

I mean it, I'm here for you buddy.
NightStalkerNova on Skype. Add me.

- NightStalker on Nova
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 00:01

Why would anyone want to do that

~Quake
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 00:03

Vaters wrote:

vs

Addex do you... do you like legitimately believe the stuff you write? Or do you just kinda word vomit until someone reacts?

Because the latter I understand, you're not too bright but you need to contribute somehow. But you shouldn't lie to yourself. Hey, I'm here to help. Add me up on Skype and I can work through helping you determine reality from fiction ;)

I mean it, I'm here for you buddy.
NightStalkerNova on Skype. Add me.
I see you still as annoying and retarded as when I had the disgrace to deal with you, I blame Balor for making you think you somehow are relevant.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 00:07

FrostyGoblin wrote:I'm doing the same strategic move but without zerging.

Ok Nard.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 00:16

But SMURF didn't even bring half their guild to the 20s, JS

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Simba
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Evil pl0x
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Simba » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 01:08

Cloud NiiNe wrote:

But SMURF didn't even bring half their guild to the 20s, JS
we took 2mill to 29 xD

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 07:01

And they let you land? o.o

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Vaters
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: WKYSB
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Vaters » Wed 21 Jan, 2015 08:44

Addex wrote: I see you still as annoying and retarded as when I had the disgrace to deal with you, I blame Balor for making you think you somehow are relevant.
o ratty addy don't flatter yourself,

I've never worked with you

- NightStalker on Nova

Return to “Centauri”