Glory comes to 10 in seach of ....

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Glory comes to 10 in seach of ....

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 06:16

Glory? but instead is on a derb delivery course....

What will Glory do?

A) Land and get raped
B) Recall

Send me msg in game if you can provide me with the skype tears generated by this OP...thx

PS:

This brings back so many memories of LOPTfail in Bravo sniff sniff

God it took like 10 hours to post this.....for those of you wanting to know they pussied out and stuff. Cause you know they expected to land with a 3:1 and since it was just 1.5:1 they recalled. We wish them more luck on their next attempt.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: Glory comes to 10 in seach of ....

Postby abnormal soldier » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 07:44

I don't know why I get my hopes up, as if anything ever happens in this game anymore.

Next time I'm just gonna expect them not to land and then I won't get disappointed.....why do I still play this game /facepalm

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 09:48

Recall was because the synchronization blew goats

30% on time.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 11:19

SilverKnight wrote:Recall was because the synchronization blew goats

30% on time.
But how could you win against the number one best guild in 00's like that? Surely you don't mean to tell me that RED and EXIT were actually just bad, could've sworn you guys said you had achieved something when you kicked them out of the 00's.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 15:22

30% on time.
Because synch matters a lot when you land with 3 times the defenders numbers right? Sounds totz legit.

Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

Postby Peerless » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 17:26

Addex wrote:

30% on time.
Because synch matters a lot when you land with 3 times the defenders numbers right? Sounds totz legit.
Its not like you guys dont have 2 times our members and zerg pacted your cluster, at least we faught to win our cluster even though it was a joke.

A few things went wrong but its ok we wont let you down. Also we are 55mil versus teens zerg pact 70mil+ so dont give me the we have more numbers than you BS.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 17:44

Peerless wrote:
Addex wrote:

30% on time.
Its not like you guys dont have 2 times our members and zerg pacted your cluster, at least we faught to win our cluster even though it was a joke.

A few things went wrong but its ok we wont let you down. Also we are 55mil versus teens zerg pact 70mil+ so dont give me the we have more numbers than you BS.
We are a guild of 45 people, we don't all go around together zerging everyone unlike the people in lowers and their lame excuses. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you. Obviously if we are invaded by some zerg guild with x3 our numbers we gonna ask for help.

A few things went wrong? dude you are hive and Lopt together, two farm guilds that never achieved anything in bravo if it wasnt for riding the tailcoats of a zerg, why on earth would you think this will be any different here.

You are welcome to zerg pact more guilds and try again.

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 17:54

Addex wrote: We are a guild of 45 people, we don't all go around together zerging everyone unlike the people in lowers and their lame excuses. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you. Obviously if we are invaded by some zerg guild with x3 our numbers we gonna ask for help.

A few things went wrong? dude you are hive and Lopt together, two farm guilds that never achieved anything in bravo if it wasnt for riding the tailcoats of a zerg, why on earth would you think this will be any different here.

Anime has 65ish and glory has 60ish members, if either of tried to invade you would have done the same so yes we group together just as you would. Also i dont see you guys attempting anything that massive xp you guys have must mean a lot. Its easy to talk trash when you sim for days and hit a couple scouts here and there and just defend all server long

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 18:54

Easy, lrn2zerg m8

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 19:57

Peerless wrote:
Addex wrote: We are a guild of 45 people, we don't all go around together zerging everyone unlike the people in lowers and their lame excuses. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you. Obviously if we are invaded by some zerg guild with x3 our numbers we gonna ask for help.

Anime has 65ish and glory has 60ish members, if either of tried to invade you would have done the same so yes we group together just as you would. Also i dont see you guys attempting anything that massive xp you guys have must mean a lot. Its easy to talk trash when you sim for days and hit a couple scouts here and there and just defend all server long
Us versus either anime or glory and we would rape you into the ground , you not realizing that makes you pretty dumb especially with that awful synch you guys had. L2play m8.

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 20:09

Addex wrote:
Peerless wrote:

Us versus either anime or glory and we would rape you into the ground , you not realizing that makes you pretty dumb especially with that awful synch you guys had. L2play m8.
You are out of your mind, you can say what ever you want, the fact is your guild decided to zerg pact instead of fight and you will stay in your little corner, all talk and no balls is what i say.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 20:11

FrostyGoblin wrote:Image

Easy, lrn2zerg m8
*beep* me, we're not on that list :scared:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 20:20

Peerless wrote:You are out of your mind, you can say what ever you want, the fact is your guild decided to zerg pact instead of fight and you will stay in your little corner, all talk and no balls is what i say.
This is totally funny coming from you , especially when you are begging for pacts with guilds in 20s to increase thy zerg and see if you can get luckier the next time. You that ran away from 10/11 where you were supposed to start simply cause you were too pussy to handle a proper fight.

Come at us brah.

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 20:27

Addex wrote:
Peerless wrote:You are out of your mind, you can say what ever you want, the fact is your guild decided to zerg pact instead of fight and you will stay in your little corner, all talk and no balls is what i say.
This is totally funny coming from you , especially when you are begging for pacts with guilds in 20s to increase thy zerg and see if you can get luckier the next time. You that ran away from 10/11 where you were supposed to start simply cause you were too pussy to handle a proper fight.

Come at us brah.
What does 20s have to do with anything? Never apoke to anyone.... Anyways, like you said "come at us brah", just proving my point. Sit in your corner until someone comes to you. Honestly i dont care about the d1ck measuring contest here. I was just trying to prove a point. Teens is a bigger zerg than 00s. We faught for our cluster, you pacted your cluster. We are attempting to invade you sit in your corner and talk smack. You can say what ever you want but it doesnt change the facts "brah".

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Jan, 2015 20:35

Peerless wrote:
Addex wrote:

Come at us brah.
What does 20s have to do with anything? Never apoke to anyone.... Anyways, like you said "come at us brah", just proving my point. Sit in your corner until someone comes to you. Honestly i dont care about the d1ck measuring contest here. I was just trying to prove a point. Teens is a bigger zerg than 00s. We faught for our cluster, you pacted your cluster. We are attempting to invade you sit in your corner and talk smack. You can say what ever you want but it doesnt change the facts "brah".
The moment I go out with the rest of the 10s as a zerg to go steam roll someone you can go and cry and call me a zerg , meanwhile nub I do my own thing with my small group that actually fought for 10 and 11 and not simply sim pacted like you did. I don't know who made you believe that Glory has achieved anything in this server or that with 40 something days into the server people is simply sitting doing nothing.

Thanks for all the derb deliveries.

Return to “Centauri”