LATEST NEWS: PB cant even Ninja?

Peerless
Guild: B2: HIVE
C2: Anime

LATEST NEWS: PB cant even Ninja?

Postby Peerless » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 18:26

~4.5mil PB fleet was sighted incoming to C00. 30k Fleets shotgun style. ~6h detect time.

This would have been impressive considering most of our fleets were in C04 with well over 6h flight time.

However, their sync was horrid and spread apart. With a single DN stack their entire fleet would be taken apart. Could have easily contested with only 1mil fleet.

Unfortunately, they decided to recall their lol attempt.

Better luck next time!

PS: If you cant Ninja? What can you do?

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Re: LATEST NEWS: PB cant even Ninja?

Postby Trolll » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 18:33

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with knowledge of the game why they were spotted.

~Quake
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 18:37

Trolll wrote:I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with knowledge of the game why they were spotted.
I heard of the rumor a day or 2/3 ago.. But didn't know if I was to take it serious and even if I was, what to do with it >.>

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 18:38

Trolll wrote:I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with knowledge of the game why they were spotted.
Regardless, with like 10 DNs I would have taken out 2/3 of their fleet with their garbage launch

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 19:01

I seem to be able to ninja the lowers just fine <.<, its actually funny when my fleet sat on one of your guys bases for 2 hours and he didn't do anything :whisle:

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 19:53

abnormal soldier wrote:I seem to be able to ninja the lowers just fine <.<, its actually funny when my fleet sat on one of your guys bases for 2 hours and he didn't do anything :whisle:
He might have been asleep, his guild however :naughty:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 20:25

Peerless wrote:~4.5mil PB fleet was sighted incoming to C00. 30k Fleets shotgun style. ~6h detect time.

This would have been impressive considering most of our fleets were in C04 with well over 6h flight time.

However, their sync was horrid and spread apart. With a single DN stack their entire fleet would be taken apart. Could have easily contested with only 1mil fleet.

Better luck next time!

Yawn you had more than enough fleet coming to 00 to "defend" far before we were in scanner range. Sending 4 million fleets vs a guild 3 times our size is pro, sending twice the fleet and failing against a guild 1/3 of your size you gotta suck hardcore. If you dont understand the difference in attacking someone 1/3 of your size vs attacking someone 3 times your size my little farm then go play Hello Kitty. I bet you do awesome there.

Peerless

Postby Peerless » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 20:43

Addex wrote:
Peerless wrote:~4.5mil PB fleet was sighted incoming to C00. 30k Fleets shotgun style. ~6h detect time.

Better luck next time!

Yawn you had more than enough fleet coming to 00 to "defend" far before we were in scanner range. Sending 4 million fleets vs a guild 3 times our size is pro, sending twice the fleet and failing against a guild 1/3 of your size you gotta suck hardcore. If you dont understand the difference in attacking someone 1/3 of your size vs attacking someone 3 times your size my little farm then go play Hello Kitty. I bet you do awesome there.
Have you tried Hello Kitty? I bet I would be good at it to. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

Hello Kitty + AE??

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 22:43

Addex wrote:

Better luck next time!

why you disrespect HelloKitty?
also more to point - Sending 4 million fleets vs a guild 3 times our size is only pro if it actually lands and does something. recalling not "pro", just lame. Maji.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 04 Feb, 2015 00:13

There have been plenty of base hits versus glory already , is not like is our first time here.

T-Holt-81

Postby T-Holt-81 » Wed 04 Feb, 2015 00:22

Peerless and Addex just need to hook up. Get all this bickering over with for alittle bit. :whisle:

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Wed 04 Feb, 2015 04:11

Addex wrote:There have been plenty of base hits versus glory already , is not like is our first time here.
so what was "first time here" like then?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kurgan » Wed 11 Feb, 2015 23:27

Peerless wrote:
Regardless, with like 10 DNs I would have taken out 2/3 of their fleet with their garbage launch
WRONG.

I was synced perfectly with HCs. I woulda broke off your puny DN stack.
But cool story, broseph

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 01:21

Doesn't matter now Peerless the almighty player, who doesn't CHEAT, has been banned 2 days ago for CHEATING.

Kicked farmed already :naughty:

#IRONY

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 01:24

Irish is about to get the dankest lemon of all time.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Centauri”