WP Anime

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

WP Anime

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 01:24

When making a placeholder for a guild next time I recommend actually having an account that isn't 21 days old and at 0.00 level.

Potentially the most hilariously retarded and obvious use of multing there ever was.

Hi Themis, is there gonna be lemons? I feel like there's gonna be lemons...

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: WP Anime

Postby Zanthus » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 01:41

Well the rule is "public accusation".

Is it really an accusation if they admit to it?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:59

I was pretty sure it was just discussion of bans in its entirety. Like I could look it up in the forum rules but I feel like Themis needs something to do you know?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 03:30

*beep* happens, and yeah, I would have done things differently if it were up to me.

:roll:

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 03:32

It's pretty *beep* funny ngl.

Opizze

Postby Opizze » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 04:27

In other news: what's up in da 30's!?! Appears as though an impromptu laser light show had drunken coitus with someone's bad acid trip and the resulting anarchy may hit the highlight reel (March Madness yet?).

Recondo: "Oh s*** the ASAE cavalry is on the f***** way!!! Ruuunnn!!"

Time to get Schwifty Jordache: "Everyone disappoints me in ever new and creative ways. At this point, it could be considered art."
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 04:47

Like I mean I could make a forum post about the 30's but that would mean that the 20's admit to having no good forum poster and that's just depressing.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 04:52

inconvenient, not lethal.

humiliating also, but hilarious.

Not something I have ever done. I don't make mistakes like this

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 07:04

FrostyGoblin wrote:Like I mean I could make a forum post about the 30's but that would mean that the 20's admit to having no good forum poster and that's just depressing.

Almost as funny as this but not quite.

[LEWD!] FrostyGoblin
7 Feb 2015, 04:26:13

Dear survivors of the C34 invasion.
It has been a fun ride hasn't it? However all fun things must come to an end, and as is evident by the action of your leadership, it wont be my guild whose fun ride is over. Now I like to consider myself a reasonable man, i'm willing to let a few of you folks in. This does however mean that you need to pay a small fee to gain entrance. Follow these steps to gain entrance to the kewl kids klub.
1. Suicide into Kona, why Kona you ask? Well the simple answer is that I REALLY don't like the way she types, Bold pink italics? Gross.
2. Draw an MS paint of me valiantly defeating Kona in an intense battle preferably with dragons involved. (The MS Paint needs to have a caption of roughly 100 characters describing what's happening on said MS paint. Remember that quality is better than quantity.)
3. Write a 200 character essay on why pink is a satanic colour.
4. Give me an upgrade, i'm a student, do you know how expensive this spreadsheet game is?
5. Spam the following ASCII art on your guild boards and take a screenshot of the chaos.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Think frosty is still this cocky lmao ??

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 09:23

FrostyGoblin wrote:Like I mean I could make a forum post about the 30's but that would mean that the 20's admit to having no good forum poster and that's just depressing.

this copy and paste is even better .

~Rails~ (CROWN):

The simple answer to #1 is Kona is hot and Frosty Goblin sux @ss! You gonna ask a whole server to suicide one of the last hot ladies on the game? What kind of lame s... is that? You know how many galaxies I flew thru before I even found a hot female? They are like endangered here on AE because jellyfish like this Frosty Goblin running 'em all off with trolling. Paste this 2 FG. Hot fly ladies, you flirt with if they single. Try to take 'em out to dinner. Form a bond. I could go on but I think you get the picture. 2, I drew a picture, it's of Ninja turtles tea bagging LEWD and taking all they Pizza! 3 My essay would be that if you get laid once in a while you see pink is awesome 4 Being nice will get you upgrade quicker than being mean 5 encouraging Spam should come with a mandatory perm. Just my Cent's worth :D

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 10:14

Too busy making money, sorry honey.

kessedy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: .
USSV

Postby kessedy » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 13:43

Well one thing is for sure, living in 30's is far from being boring. :paranoid:

iGoD wrote:Who do you think you are? You roam the forum and post without thinking like you own the place.

Oniiiii-chan!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 16:11

Alpha-Omega wrote:~Rails~ (CROWN):

So first off you don't even come to the forums with original material, just a copy paste someone else did and a terrible one at that.

The simple answer to #1 is Kona is hot and Frosty Goblin sux @ss! You gonna ask a whole server to suicide one of the last hot ladies on the game? What kind of lame s... is that? You know how many galaxies I flew thru before I even found a hot female? They are like endangered here on AE because jellyfish like this Frosty Goblin running 'em all off with trolling. Paste this 2 FG. Hot fly ladies, you flirt with if they single. Try to take 'em out to dinner. Form a bond. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Maybe the reason as to why there aren't any hot females here is that you guys try to play the whole white knight bs and it creeps them out. Why should I act any different towards Kona just because she's got different genitals than I do? (Presumably, I din't actually have any evidence for Kona being a girl besides her claiming that she is.) Unlike you other folks, I treat people equally instead of putting others on a pedistal.
2, I drew a picture, it's of Ninja turtles tea bagging LEWD and taking all they Pizza!

I would like to see this picture as it would most likely amuse me.
3 My essay would be that if you get laid once in a while you see pink is awesome

That's a thesis not an essay, try again.
4 Being nice will get you upgrade quicker than being mean

So does lying about being a girl, but i'll stick to be myself thank you very much.
5 encouraging Spam should come with a mandatory perm. Just my Cent's worth :D

Considering how you wont stop messaging me I guess I should put that rule in effect.

Lastly I just want to know what Ben did to make you hate his guild, and now mine, so much.

Chesterton
Global Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Tue 10 Feb, 2015 16:29

Amusing. Sadly, not allowed on the forums.

9.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, please do not make a public post about it, contact our game support instead using our Support Center.

21.1 – In game warnings, fines, suspensions and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Astro Empires and the user.

/locked

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Centauri”